Franzese has some racket

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Re: Franzese has some racket

Post by Angelo Santino »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:21 pm I dont know why he keeps repeating the exact same stories tho... doesn't he have enough to change it up a bit?? Heres his newest... and hes still pushing god too so he didn't drop that as what was previously said.

https://youtu.be/kC_5nI61YJ8
I didn't mean to imply he totally abandoned it, it's just not emphasized to the same degree it was. In the early 2000's he'd be interviewed as a "former mobster who found Christ," especially on Fox News. I used to talk to this guy in the early 2000's on AOL Instant Messenger. Every so often he'd message me: "How are you with God? Are you in His Heart? Questions you should ask yourself." I wondered if he had that shit on copy and paste to be honest. Even his book then- Blood Covenant- incorporated religious themes... Today, he's a "former Mob Boss who Made Millions," the whole religious-hook has taken a back seat as a marketing point.

I don't think there's any informant today, including Gravano, that has Franzese's star power. And it's par for the course, the Colombos have always had some odd link to entertainment. Their current underboss starred in Night at the Golden Eagle which I feel is one of the most accurate mobster depictions despite being a non-mob story. Alot of people think its a shit film but there's relevancy in Donnie Shack's depiction who delivered a very powerful and frightening performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ava0aVGFMLY
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Chris Christie wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:01 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:21 pm I dont know why he keeps repeating the exact same stories tho... doesn't he have enough to change it up a bit?? Heres his newest... and hes still pushing god too so he didn't drop that as what was previously said.

I didn't mean to imply he totally abandoned it, it's just not emphasized to the same degree it was. In the early 2000's he'd be interviewed as a "former mobster who found Christ," especially on Fox News. I used to talk to this guy in the early 2000's on AOL Instant Messenger. Every so often he'd message me: "How are you with God? Are you in His Heart? Questions you should ask yourself." I wondered if he had that shit on copy and paste to be honest. Even his book then- Blood Covenant- incorporated religious themes... Today, he's a "former Mob Boss who Made Millions," the whole religious-hook has taken a back seat as a marketing point.

I don't think there's any informant today, including Gravano, that has Franzese's star power. And it's par for the course, the Colombos have always had some odd link to entertainment. Their current underboss starred in Night at the Golden Eagle which I feel is one of the most accurate mobster depictions despite being a non-mob story. Alot of people think its a shit film but there's relevancy in Donnie Shack's depiction who delivered a very powerful and frightening performance.

He's definitely compelling...you want to listen to him which makes him dangerous because it's hard not to buy into and believe every word coming out of his mouth as truth. I haven't watched the last episode, but earlier he had a red cross as part of his logo which almost seemed satanic especially when at the end he would say go to my site and join my crew....almost like a cult. But I think he changed it to white.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

I didn't go that deep into it, I'd just chuck it off to him asking some graphic designer to merge mafia and religious elements to match his shtick. I don't think MF has any grandiose plan other than making money and right now, 2020, youtube videos on how The Chin REALLY was gets 50K views. Even if he doesn't qualify for ad revenue, he sees this additional marketing venue. He's been very good, almost since the beginning, at marketing himself. Which is why I said his skills as a car salesman paid off longterm, I wasn't trying to Dr. Melfi it when I stated that.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

mafiastudent wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:16 pm

He's definitely compelling...you want to listen to him which makes him dangerous because it's hard not to buy into and believe every word coming out of his mouth as truth. I haven't watched the last episode, but earlier he had a red cross as part of his logo which almost seemed satanic especially when at the end he would say go to my site and join my crew....almost like a cult. But I think he changed it to white.
Satanic? Seriously? That's really reading way too much into it. He's a Christian and he continues to give his Christian testimony and preach a little in his new videos. The crew thing relates to his business as a business adviser and strategist, and a public speaker.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Antiliar wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:39 pm

Satanic? Seriously? That's really reading way too much into it. He's a Christian and he continues to give his Christian testimony and preach a little in his new videos. The crew thing relates to his business as a business adviser and strategist, and a public speaker.
I'm not calling him satanic.....I'm saying it looked satanic. Crew is also an organized crime term so for someone (like all the informants) who want to dismiss their former life....he seems to enjoy holding on to the things that bring him viewers/money/whatever it is.

I'm not an informant fan. That' hasn't changed and it's mostly related to a lot different things and most of them are ethical ones as it relates to the government.

However, out of all of them MF is the most compelling as I said as far as his speaking style and storytelling style.

And no offense but he may claim he's a "Christian" but he's also a hypocrite in many respects. Maybe one day those truths will be revealed.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

mafiastudent wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:34 pm
Antiliar wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:39 pm

I'm not calling him satanic.....I'm saying it looked satanic. Crew is also an organized crime term so for someone (like all the informants) who want to dismiss their former life....he seems to enjoy holding on to the things that bring him viewers/money/whatever it is.

I'm not an informant fan. That' hasn't changed and it's mostly related to a lot different things and most of them are ethical ones as it relates to the government.

However, out of all of them MF is the most compelling as I said as far as his speaking style and storytelling style.

And no offense but he may claim he's a "Christian" but he's also a hypocrite in many respects. Maybe one day those truths will be revealed.
I know you weren't calling him Satanic, but as a Christian it's pretty unlikely that he's going to be using Satanic symbols. As for his use of "crew," he does have a right to make a living. It's also a way to attract listeners to get his message out. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Almost all of us are probably hypocrites in some sense. No one on earth is a perfect person.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Listen.... these conspirscy theories about the devil taking over slowly are becoming mainstream

Not mafia related at all but check this video out.... kinda cool video w proof that MONSTER energy supports satan
https://youtu.be/TjB3dO6hVwc
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:52 am Listen.... these conspirscy theories about the devil taking over slowly are becoming mainstream

Not mafia related at all but check this video out.... kinda cool video w proof that MONSTER energy supports satan
SMH
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Antiliar wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:19 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:52 am Listen.... these conspirscy theories about the devil taking over slowly are becoming mainstream

SMH
The "Symbol" on the can is a monster's claw because the name of the drink is "Monster Energy". 99.99% of the population would never connect what this woman said in the video to something in Hebrew & relate it to the Devil. She must work for the competition. LOL
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Confederate wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:21 pm
Antiliar wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:19 pm

SMH
The "Symbol" on the can is a monster's claw because the name of the drink is "Monster Energy". 99.99% of the population would never connect what this woman said in the video to something in Hebrew & relate it to the Devil. She must work for the competition. LOL
Lol but what do u think??

I dont care about the "big fuckin can" or that it says milf...

But everything else i kinds believe was MARKETED for exacyly what she was saying...

To many coinicdences to not think that someone purposely did it
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

This has become a weird fucking thread, lol.

Procter and Gamble had to change their logo about 30 years ago due to allegations of being secret satanists from their logo. I'm of the opinion people see what they want:

I'm looking at his channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MichaelFranzese and, from a marketing angle, the guy has a solid product that reflects him. He's got a nice intro, and then from there he's presents a candid demeanor across from the camera which gives the viewer the sense that you're sitting across from him in conversation. He then advises to join the forum, it's free, come on in and mingle and talk to me once every two weeks and if you want management or a life coach there's a package you can pay for. This is a strategy for building brand loyalty, a call to action to get the consumer to interact and eventually purchase. Makes me wonder is this instinctual to him or maybe he took some marketing shop in the last ten years or perhaps his kids are advising him. I'm more curious about that than anything he has to discuss.

So, going back to my initial post- Franzese has some racket. If Alite/Borello or anyone else want to "make it," they'd be wise to adopt MF's business plan.
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

What kind of a clown pays this sleazebag to be their "life coach"? LOL look the guy is a shameless shyster and a phony Christian but I can't knock another man's hustle......fools and their money are soon parted and I can't be mad at him for capitalizing on that.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Chris Christie wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:23 am This has become a weird fucking thread, lol.

Procter and Gamble had to change their logo about 30 years ago due to allegations of being secret satanists from their logo. I'm of the opinion people see what they want:

I'm looking at his channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MichaelFranzese and, from a marketing angle, the guy has a solid product that reflects him. He's got a nice intro, and then from there he's presents a candid demeanor across from the camera which gives the viewer the sense that you're sitting across from him in conversation. He then advises to join the forum, it's free, come on in and mingle and talk to me once every two weeks and if you want management or a life coach there's a package you can pay for. This is a strategy for building brand loyalty, a call to action to get the consumer to interact and eventually purchase. Makes me wonder is this instinctual to him or maybe he took some marketing shop in the last ten years or perhaps his kids are advising him. I'm more curious about that than anything he has to discuss.

So, going back to my initial post- Franzese has some racket. If Alite/Borello or anyone else want to "make it," they'd be wise to adopt MF's business plan.
As much as I don't like him, he has a great demeanor about him. Even the stuff that might be overexaggerated, he doesn't present in in a braggadocious way like the other two. Plus, he has a great "radio" voice that works well. (I used to be a HS radio coach).

His marketing and branding is outstanding. These little Monday Mob stories is a great way for him to bring a larger audience. I'm sure that he has some sort of coaching as to marketing and he probably has a marketing team but I also think it's innate. Some people are just born with it. And that's why he's so good at it. I'd rather watch him than the other two.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Hired_Goonz wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:31 am What kind of a clown pays this sleazebag to be their "life coach"? LOL look the guy is a shameless shyster and a phony Christian but I can't knock another man's hustle......fools and their money are soon parted and I can't be mad at him for capitalizing on that.
The kind of clown that goes on youtube and sees a video from a Former Mob Boss who Made 10 Million a Week offering self-improvement classes and concluding that since the guy is a born again Christian he's gotta be a good guy.

MF needs to consider cameo and set his price to $75. I'd hire him to make a minute long video naming off some forum members' handles and wishing the board well. Easy money. If Tony Sirico still had all his functions he would have made a second career off of telling people Happy Birthday and go fuck themselves in a 30-60 second clip.
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

Chris Christie wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:22 am
Hired_Goonz wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:31 am What kind of a clown pays this sleazebag to be their "life coach"? LOL look the guy is a shameless shyster and a phony Christian but I can't knock another man's hustle......fools and their money are soon parted and I can't be mad at him for capitalizing on that.
The kind of clown that goes on youtube and sees a video from a Former Mob Boss who Made 10 Million a Week offering self-improvement classes and concluding that since the guy is a born again Christian he's gotta be a good guy.

MF needs to consider cameo and set his price to $75. I'd hire him to make a minute long video naming off some forum members' handles and wishing the board well. Easy money. If Tony Sirico still had all his functions he would have made a second career off of telling people Happy Birthday and go fuck themselves in a 30-60 second clip.
The guys who really need him as a coach imo are guys like you alluded to before, rats like Alite and Borello who are trying to parlay their lives of crime into a lucrative media career. Although I suppose Alite appears to be doing pretty well for himself already. Franzese seems to be on another level though in terms of the longevity and the reach his brand has.