Pat Musitano Dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Pat Musitano Dead

Post by furiofromnaples »

Adam wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:15 am
furiofromnaples wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:01 am
Lupara wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:24 pm
Clark wrote:
Adam wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:58 pm Any word yet on who was wounded?
John Clary, a long-time associate of Pat, is one. He was the individual that drove his car into the other car with Quebec plates that was parked outside of Pat's house following the first shooting.
He's his 76 year old bodyguard. Apparantly saved Musitano from an earlier attempt at his home by driving his car into that of the assailants.

I still don't get why a mob boss who knows he's marked has only one bodyguard, let alone someone old enough to be in a nursing home.

Someone once told me they are sparse with bodyguards because it shows weakness. Well, in that case, why not go rambo style up in arms to your enemies' neighborhood shouting 'say hello to my little friend', because as we've seen on numerous occassions, one bodyguard isn't going to cut it.
"Someone once told me they are sparse with bodyguards because it shows weakness" only an idiot can say this,here in italy where you rusk to be killed every day there criminals who go around in armored cars and with car parades led by shoulder guards; the ndranghetisti spend days without go out of their bunkers for continue to run their ndrine,Paolo DiLauro only ottenuto went out of his house in scampia and many of his men never seen him in face.
Most of the Canada war deaths can be avoided if they would hired more bodyguard and changed their habits.
Well, for some reason it seems like a lot of these guys have chosen not to go the Italian route. I have to feel there's a reason for that. They're not suicidal. The appearance of weakness thing is an interesting theory, or it might just be that it's kind of hard to be low key and get business done in Canada when surrounded by bodyguards and driving around in armored cars. Makes people notice you a bit more in MIssissauga than say in Naples.
Yes but Musitano in his tomb for sure would preferred to be alive in a armored car. :lol:
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Lupara wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:01 pm Does this still really come as a suprise? I thought most here knew he was a dead man walking and the suprise should be about how he was able to dodge it for so long.
Yep but we both know it's still huge news in this ever going story. They finally got Pat the Cat
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Lupara wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:24 pm
Clark wrote:
Adam wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:58 pm Any word yet on who was wounded?
John Clary, a long-time associate of Pat, is one. He was the individual that drove his car into the other car with Quebec plates that was parked outside of Pat's house following the first shooting.
He's his 76 year old bodyguard. Apparantly saved Musitano from an earlier attempt at his home by driving his car into that of the assailants.

I still don't get why a mob boss who knows he's marked has only one bodyguard, let alone someone old enough to be in a nursing home.

Someone once told me they are sparse with bodyguards because it shows weakness. Well, in that case, why not go rambo style up in arms to your enemies' neighborhood shouting 'say hello to my little friend', because as we've seen on numerous occassions, one bodyguard isn't going to cut it.

Frank Costello said he never bothered having bodyguards because if someone wanted to kill you they would have the bodyguards set you up. Carmine Galante had plenty of guards around him—and look how that worked out.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
antimafia
Full Patched

Re: Pat Musitano Dead

Post by antimafia »

Would posters let me know whether they can read the article to which I’ve linked below?

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2020/0 ... ngton.html
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

^^^^
Same re: this new article link:

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2020/0 ... -says.html
Adam
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Adam »

antimafia wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:40 pm Would posters let me know whether they can read the article to which I’ve linked below?

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2020/0 ... ngton.html
Yes, but subscription block.
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Adam
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Adam »

antimafia wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:25 pm ^^^^
How about now when you use the links below?

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s229/sh/ ... 2331ff4af2

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s229/sh/ ... ab041e2a91
Those work fine for me!
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Thanks for checking, Adam. Those articles are best viewed on any device larger than a smartphone.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

antimafia wrote:Thanks for checking, Adam. Those articles are best viewed on any device larger than a smartphone.
You need to select 'desktop mode' in order to see the full text on a smart phone.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

There are several bookies and associates that were working with Pat up until he got clipped. There were also guys close to him like his compare Pino amongst others and he had a decent crowd of wannabes around him. What they will do now who knows, too early to say. I doubt there will be revenge but you can never count it out.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Also heard a rumour that Dom Violi is getting out early. Could be total bullshit, just something I heard. Anyone hear anything along those lines too?
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

Moscone65 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:59 am Also heard a rumour that Dom Violi is getting out early. Could be total bullshit, just something I heard. Anyone hear anything along those lines too?
I’ve heard something very similar.
“To know and not to do, is not to know”
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Hollander found a good article on gangster bb Th at has a lot of good info. Pino and clary chases the guy and drove their car into the shooters car. https://www.capebretonpost.com/news/can ... im-472463/
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

They are saying that Pat was trying to expand east into Mississauga and Vaughan which is quite possible, and that’s another reason why people were after him. Its not because of papalia, that’s BS.