Pat Musitano Dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Pat Musitano Dead

Post by Moscone65 »

Pat Musitano was shot and killed today in Burlington. Big shooting, bunch of people were shot.
Adam
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Pat Musitano Dead

Post by Adam »

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Wow.

They don’t stop until the job is done up here
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Guy had to know his days were numbered. Looking over his shoulder. They don't play in Canada. Must need harsher laws or prisons lol
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Pat still has guys working for him. Supposedly a guy claiming to work for him was threatening one if the news crews. Will be interesting to see if there is retaliation.
Adam
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Adam »

Moscone65 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:11 pm Pat still has guys working for him. Supposedly a guy claiming to work for him was threatening one if the news crews. Will be interesting to see if there is retaliation.
Retaliation against who? Are we even clear on who is taking out the Musitanos? Luppino? Some kind of Buffalo Canadian wing(I really don't want to start another argument about that though)?
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Adam wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:16 pm
Moscone65 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:11 pm Pat still has guys working for him. Supposedly a guy claiming to work for him was threatening one if the news crews. Will be interesting to see if there is retaliation.
Retaliation against who? Are we even clear on who is taking out the Musitanos? Luppino? Some kind of Buffalo Canadian wing(I really don't want to start another argument about that though)?
Luppino’s. If buffalo is involved it’s in proxy through the Luppinos.
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

This is incredible to me. I know nothing about Canada but I’ve followed this for awhile because of the people on here, so thank you guys!
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Pat Musitano Dead

Post by Lupara »

Does this still really come as a suprise? I thought most here knew he was a dead man walking and the suprise should be about how he was able to dodge it for so long.
Adam
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Adam »

Any word yet on who was wounded?
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Pat Musitano Dead

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Lupara wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:01 pm Does this still really come as a suprise? I thought most here knew he was a dead man walking and the suprise should be about how he was able to dodge it for so long.
Most people did. It is still news because it happened. :mrgreen:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Clark
Straightened out

Post by Clark »

Adam wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:58 pm Any word yet on who was wounded?
John Clary, a long-time associate of Pat, is one. He was the individual that drove his car into the other car with Quebec plates that was parked outside of Pat's house following the first shooting.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Clark wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:39 pm
John Clary, a long-time associate of Pat, is one. He was the individual that drove his car into the other car with Quebec plates that was parked outside of Pat's house following the first shooting.
Supposedly his compare Pino was also injured..
Clark
Straightened out

Post by Clark »

Moscone65 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:41 pm
Clark wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:39 pm
Supposedly his compare Pino was also injured..
If his cousin was there too and shot, you would have to imagine that it was either some type of meeting/setup or the hitman sure knew how to pick his moment.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

I was thinking a setup too... but eh idk I doubt it would come to that. If Pino was with him all this way why would he stab him in the back now?