LaRocca/ PittsburghFamily

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: LaRocca/ PittsburghFamily

Post by Wiseguy »

JCB1977 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:07 am
Mason_dixon wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:09 pm Yeah KC might be the smallest family that is still organized. Supposedly has 2 crews and an administration. So In that reguard quite a ways ahead of current day Pittsburg while still like everyone in the Midwest a shadow of themselves
First time I am hearing KC is still viable...proof?
There's no KC family left. Chicago is the only family still around and they're on the way out themselves.
All roads lead to New York.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:53 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:07 am
Mason_dixon wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:09 pm Yeah KC might be the smallest family that is still organized. Supposedly has 2 crews and an administration. So In that reguard quite a ways ahead of current day Pittsburg while still like everyone in the Midwest a shadow of themselves
First time I am hearing KC is still viable...proof?
There's no KC family left. Chicago is the only family still around and they're on the way out themselves.
I agree, just wanted to see the response from Mason Dixon
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

I had a conversation with a local on here via PM that broke down the current situation in KC. I’m not one who puts any faith in believing opinions from the corrupt FBI . Just an opinion after talking to a local on here that’s all.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Mason_dixon wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:35 am I had a conversation with a local on here via PM that broke down the current situation in KC. I’m not one who puts any faith in believing opinions from the corrupt FBI . Just an opinion after talking to a local on here that’s all.
There was a few posters here who use to claim that so I do believe that you were told about this through a poster here....

But I'm just reminding you that there are several ppl out there, such as Giacomo vacari, who intentionally will tell u fake info for idk what reason....

I think the last credible kc poster was Bobby Batts??
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:09 am
Mason_dixon wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:35 am I had a conversation with a local on here via PM that broke down the current situation in KC. I’m not one who puts any faith in believing opinions from the corrupt FBI . Just an opinion after talking to a local on here that’s all.
There was a few posters here who use to claim that so I do believe that you were told about this through a poster here....

But I'm just reminding you that there are several ppl out there, such as Giacomo vacari, who intentionally will tell u fake info for idk what reason....

Batts was a great poster. Best knowledge on KC
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

I will look and get back to you
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

Here is the info I received I was talking about.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

So your source for their being a family in KC is Moscone? :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:29 pm So your source for their being a family in KC is Moscone? :lol:

Pogo
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

Yep haha that’s no where’s near as funny as you guys who take FBI reports briefings and classifications as gospel. Feelings mutual. You don’t have to agree I could honestly give a shit less just showing you what had been discussed have a good night
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Mason_dixon wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:34 pm Here is the info I received I was talking about.
From the people I've been talking to...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All roads lead to New York.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

JCB1977 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:49 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:09 am

Batts was a great poster. Best knowledge on KC
Has he been around??
And does anyone know his stance?? Last I remember he said that KC was just few bookies left and has a few relatives around but no Family left
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Mason_dixon wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:41 pm Yep haha that’s no where’s near as funny as you guys who take FBI reports briefings and classifications as gospel. Feelings mutual. You don’t have to agree I could honestly give a shit less just showing you what had been discussed have a good night
Quick, somebody send these findings over to Capeci.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Mason_dixon wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:34 pm Here is the info I received I was talking about.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Remaining significant men still alive from the LaRocca Family

Thomas "Sonny" CIancutti- Made Member since 1986
Lenine "Lenny" Strollo- Made Member since 1987 (Cooperated)

Robert "Bobby I" Iannelli- High Ranking Associate, under indictment for massive gambling operation, facing trial

Frank Unis Jr- High ranking associate, head of all illegal gambling in Beaver County

Salvatore and Eugene WIlliams-High ranking associates, ran the Hill District gambling after Tony Grosso was sent to prison

Anthony Imburgia aka Murgie- Charlie Murgie's nephew and Mike Genovese confidant, owned L.A Motors where Genovese was Ghost Employee for 30 years

John V. Leone- Chucky Porter chief enforcer

Mauro Matone- Chucky Porter drug trafficker

Gerald Sabatini- Top bookmaker under Sonny Ciancutti

Manuel Xenakis- Top bookmaker under Ciancutti

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP