most influential in each family(current)

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: most influential in each family(current)

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Frank camuso for binos
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Yonkers103
On Record

Post by Yonkers103 »

wow pretty good info, seems like there are a lot of younger guys still active even today
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

@Sonny, the FBI are probably just keeping their eyes on the younger Persicos who will be surrounding Skinny Teddy nowadays. Young guys like Walter Samperi (obviously not Samperi in particular though) and other associates of Skinny Teddy, Carmine L. and the late Danny Persico will probably be on the up with Teddy’s release.

Other high-ranking young guys are, like you said, certain people around Michael Uvino and Michael Catapano, probably looking at guys like Nicky Bova who was a real enterprising young hustler back in the mid-2000s when he was in his 20s, kicking up lots of cash for Sonny Franzese and Co. Tape-recordings from John Franzese Jr. and Guy Fatato revealed a healthy young mix of earners from Sonny’s “Greenpoint” crew (even though they mostly operated out of Staten Island) like Bova, who were all eager to impress Sonny Franzese in the 2000s, who was undoubtedly one of the most feared and respected people on the streets at that time.
Michael Uvino has an incredibly large sports betting operation and hosts various Long Island card games which were headed by younger guys like Alex LNU and others in their 20s named by Guy Fatato in court testimony. John Capolino and other Franzese hangarounds are worth noting too.

Lots of young Brooklyn/SI earners and enforcers. People like Larry Sessa, Giuseppe “Pooch” DeStefano and others are sought-after bruisers, their talents put to use by the older captains like Dennis DeLucia and Benjamin Castellazzo. Other young earners are people like Roger Califano, Manny Favuzza Jr., and others who have tapped into the new generation of sports betting and loansharking customers.

My two cents. Joe Amato’s crew was a pretty unsophisticated crew compared to some other earners in the organisation.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Gohn you da man.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

Peppermint wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:06 pm I wouldn’t personally call any family today, powerful or influential. Cartel guys pull more swing in their own countries, than any of these guys do in America today. The Solntsevskaya Bratva, for example, Wikileaks revealed that the Russian FSB acts as umbrella to their operations. That is what I call power and influence.

Maybe back in the day the various Italian mobs were wielding that kind of status. But not anymore, what they have today is a hallow degraded sense of their former selves.

Prove me wrong.
Cartel guys operate in a low income povert like ghetto with low paid government administration. Very easy to corrupt and shine them on. The USA is the wealthiest nation in the history books. Corruption exist but buying politicians or feds at highest level aint so easy. but the Chapo is in a prison made in the USA. Barney is doing quarantine in his mansion. You might as well say that the bloods got more power and influence in baltimore than a nyc crime family. But who gives a fuck about baltimoore??

Who is the Bratva? Why is that a big deal that a bunch a commies sponsor them? Fuck russian fsb. Mikey franzese got more wealth and influence as a stoolie than them guys. There living in the woods. Some shack in a jungle. Wiseguys were walking around openly in public and shopping at the bergdoff goodman before the virus hit fuck you talking about.

JIGGS
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:24 pm Gohn you da man.
Thank you, I'm probably a bit off base since the real up-and-comers are probably the ones we don't know about yet. They're up-and-coming for a reason. Also forgot to mention Angelo Spata.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

Peppermint wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 2:35 pm Yes, you could argue that it wouldn’t be possible for them to operate in a similar fashion as they do in Russia in America as well. But are you sure? Because the Solntsevskaya Bratva has completely infiltrated the ranks of the Russian intelligence apparatus and it’s that same apparatus that is actively spreading mass disinformation, and actively trying to meddle in our political system. Whether they assisted Trump or not, is obviously up for debate and something I don’t personally believe in. But what is true is that they did attempt a massive interference in our election process, and did aide Clinton in stealing the nomination from Sanders. There are a monotony of cables released by Wikileaks that indicate exactly that.
No there aint. You would a posted them if they did. Shillary clinton did not need a bunch a commies to pick sanders pocket. She had that jew broad running traffic for the d.n.c. and some shine sending billary the answers to the questions on the test. Nobody was gonna vote for bernie anyhow and they didnt. Putin is a gangster. He dont need the russian bratwurst. They aint infiltrated the commie goverment where you get from?

The American Italian mob can hardly be considered powerful or influential anymore when there are organized crime rings that wield true power and influence in comparison.
Who??? Black mafia?
The only influence they wield, and only power they hold over people, are criminals. They barely hold a grip over crooked cops anymore, because law enforcement has become such a bureaucracy that it’s not possible to have the police in your pockets and internal affairs not figure it out. You can thank Corporate America for rendering the Mob into just another fraternity that’s involved in the occasional shady activity, that on the grand scheme of things is soft as baby shit compared to what they used to do.

So honestly, what influence and power do they actually have anymore? I lurk through a lot of threads here, some that discuss the past, others that discuss the mob now, and the impression I get is that they’re no longer a force to be reckoned with. They kind of just exist now.
Mob influences labor. They run the ports thru generations of relatives that infilitrated the unions. They extort clubs, restaurants, bars, businesses and people. They smuggle millions worth a junk into the US. They control wire rooms in the costa rica and make millions from online bets. They influence the cost a real estate development thru there influence in construction, carpentry, steel, and cement industry. They wash dirty money with ease thanks tp legit businesses within its net work. They got ready access to resources or info from other powerful criminal organizations like Camora or the Ndrogeda. In NY despite the regulatory police in place the mob has great influence over the hunts point fish market. That ties into washing money, smuggling junk or other illegal goods. Not to mention shy. They make millions thru fraud with credit cards and medical insurance. They don't have the same power as 75-90 years ago. But what criminal conspiracy today does?
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

JIGGS wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:30 pm
Bunch of words
I’m sorry, but, I’m not going to derail the entire thread again trying to explain it to you.

You can take it or leave it, but the mob today is not nearly as powerful as you’re making them out to be. Let alone anyone of their individual members, except the power and influence they exert over other criminals. If anything you’re saying would apply to the mob today, they would be worth billions and that simply isn’t so.
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Peppermint wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:24 pm
Bunch of words
I’m sorry, but, I’m not going to derail the entire thread again trying to explain it to you.

You can take it or leave it, but the mob today is not nearly as powerful as you’re making them out to be. Let alone anyone of their individual members, except the power and influence they exert over other criminals. If anything you’re saying would apply to the mob today, they would be worth billions and that simply isn’t so.
Except for the fish market, as well as adjusting the 75-90 year timeframe he mentioned, everything JIGGS said in that post is basically true to one extent or another. As far as New York goes, that is.
All roads lead to New York.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Did you guys know JIGGS is Jiggs Forlanos grandson?
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Extortion wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 4:20 pm Did you guys know JIGGS is Jiggs Forlanos grandson?
Jiggs Forlano slept with a black prostitute???
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

😂

I’m sorry. Couldn’t help self.

Retracted.
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

Extortion wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 4:20 pm Did you guys know JIGGS is Jiggs Forlanos grandson?
And you must be pegleg lonergans gumar TOOTSA. How ya living?

JIGGS
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

Get rid a these fucking idiots from gangsterbb with their bullshit. Its not even funny. This aint no members only bar. Ya fuck.
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

Peppermint wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:24 pm
Bunch of words

All you have said is a bunch a words. Some s%$c cartel has more power influence in kalamazoo than the mob has in the usa? Get the fuck out a here. Gene borelli has more power and influence as a podcaster than your precious russian tolstoy gangsters in the middle of a tundra. What they do corner the ice racket market in russia? And how the fuck would you know the mob isn't powerful? Everuthing I wrote can be backed up with a federal case accusing the fucks a w hat Im saying. Where is your bullshit coming from? Now today during the lockdown aint nobody worh a shit. But you honestly believe that the american lcn didnt reach a billion as a whole in 2019? Did you see how much gambino members campos and martino made with their construction scam? That was just two guys. Your soarly mistaken pal. You already derailed this thread with your crazy conspiricy stories about some ruskies and spics down under and across the ocean. What is ypur bullshit based on if it simply aint so? Other than your own crazy opinion? Easy.

JIGGS