Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Wiseguy »

SantoClaus wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:14 am
Wiseguy wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:38 pm
thesociety 89 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:46 pm So is there a list knocking about of current members?
Here's what's left of Buffalo.

1. Salvatore Agro / 92
2. Joseph Albano / 73
3. Frank Bifulco / 74
4. Pasquale Brindisi / 77
5. Natale Luppino / 78
6. Rocco Luppino / 82
7. Louis Manzo / 89
8. Robert Panaro / 75
9. Joseph Pieri / 75
10. Victor Sansonese / 74
11. Joseph Todaro Jr / 76
12. Domenico Violi / 52

What an age difference in members, Violi being 52, after he gets out of jail, how old will he be?

If it’s lengthy, the rest of the members may succumb to old age. There are no younger members?
Not that we know of. In 1989 the feds had the family at 40 members. In 2006 the feds had them at 23 members. Several more have died since then. Unless you want to take the Violi "30 guys" comment at face value, it doesn't look recruiting has been a focus over the last 30 years
All roads lead to New York.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:21 pm
thesociety 89 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:46 pm So is there a list knocking about of current members?

1. Salvatore Agro / 92
2. Joseph Albano / 73
3. Frank Bifulco / 74
5. Natale Luppino / 78
6. Rocco Luppino / 82
7. Louis Manzo / 89
8. Robert Panaro / 75
9. Joseph Pieri / 75
12. Domenico Violi / 52

What an age difference in members, Violi being 52, after he gets out of jail, how old will he be?

If it’s lengthy, the rest of the members may succumb to old age. There are no younger members?
Not that we know of. In 1989 the feds had the family at 40 members. In 2006 the feds had them at 23 members. Several more have died since then. Unless you want to take the Violi "30 guys" comment at face value, it doesn't look recruiting has been a focus over the last 30 years
Thanks, Violi minus incarceration is fairly young for his position, maybe that was to lead to the recruiting of younger members.

In Hamilton, there have been reports mentioning Antonio Iavarone, one time Musitano, now Luppino/Violi, it’s been said that he is made in Buffalo. Another report, said LA.

Any evidence of it being true in Buffalo?
“To know and not to do, is not to know”
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

SantoClaus wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:50 pm

1. Salvatore Agro / 92
2. Joseph Albano / 73
3. Frank Bifulco / 74
5. Natale Luppino / 78
6. Rocco Luppino / 82
7. Louis Manzo / 89
8. Robert Panaro / 75
9. Joseph Pieri / 75
12. Domenico Violi / 52

Thanks, Violi minus incarceration is fairly young for his position, maybe that was to lead to the recruiting of younger members.

In Hamilton, there have been reports mentioning Antonio Iavarone, one time Musitano, now Luppino/Violi, it’s been said that he is made in Buffalo. Another report, said LA.

No idea though I highly doubt it would be LA.
All roads lead to New York.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:39 pm
SantoClaus wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:50 pm

1. Salvatore Agro / 92
2. Joseph Albano / 73
3. Frank Bifulco / 74
5. Natale Luppino / 78
6. Rocco Luppino / 82
7. Louis Manzo / 89
8. Robert Panaro / 75
9. Joseph Pieri / 75
12. Domenico Violi / 52

No idea though I highly doubt it would be LA.
Thanks, I agree.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Wasnt Todaro supposedly upset that iavarone was made in LA and not buffalo? It could be that iavarone was made in LA, to the inzerillo/gambino family.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

Moscone65 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:50 am Wasnt Todaro supposedly upset that iavarone was made in LA and not buffalo? It could be that iavarone was made in LA, to the inzerillo/gambino family.
I have heard something similar, Iavarone is close with the Hells Angel from Montreal, Martin Robert. This, as well, as potentially playing the Violis into prison, got his brother murdered.

Not the tit for tat with Musitano, narrative that has been circulated by the media.

There was a big wedding, in which the HA kinda claim Montreal as the new Royals. Kinda a shot at Nick Jr, he was referred to as the Prince of Montreal.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

Some member of Papalia’s family or somehow tied into him was in Hamilton around the start of 2014. The mob was suppose to start to collaborate together in Hamilton, like the distant pass, or similar to the otherside.

Don’t know the terms that would of made it possible, I have had it suggested it was a result of the clandestine meetings Vito Rizzuto had, prior to attacking his enemies and prior to his death.

Once Vito died, it didn’t take long for the bikers and mobsters close to them to see and opportunity, then Verducci was murdered. The bodies haven’t stopped falling since.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

SantoClaus wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:23 am
Moscone65 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:50 am Wasnt Todaro supposedly upset that iavarone was made in LA and not buffalo? It could be that iavarone was made in LA, to the inzerillo/gambino family.
I have heard something similar, Iavarone is close with the Hells Angel from Montreal, Martin Robert. This, as well, as potentially playing the Violis into prison, got his brother murdered.

Not the tit for tat with Musitano, narrative that has been circulated by the media.

There was a big wedding, in which the HA kinda claim Montreal as the new Royals. Kinda a shot at Nick Jr, he was referred to as the Prince of Montreal.
There was also rumors that he owed money to mobsters in "new york state", some kind of gambling debt or something like that.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

Moscone65 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:19 am
SantoClaus wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:23 am

There was also rumors that he owed money to mobsters in "new york state", some kind of gambling debt or something like that.
Was that out of Montreal, the debt, if so, they should look into Tristar MMA.
Mustangsally
Straightened out

Post by Mustangsally »

1. Salvatore Agro / 92
2. Joseph Albano / 73
3. Frank Bifulco / 74
5. Natale Luppino / 78
6. Rocco Luppino / 82
7. Louis Manzo / 89
8. Robert Panaro / 75
9. Joseph Pieri / 75
12. Domenico Violi / 52

That's something I dont quite understand: why allow families to go extinct through old age? Why not let in some new blood? Lack of recruits would be a problem I guess..
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

I think Violi will be about 58? He got 6 or 7 years I think?
Joe got like 14 I think, could be off...
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

antimafia wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:17 am
Moscone65 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:21 pm I was right, GB that Paul manning posted stood for Giorgio Barresi, a real estate agent in the stoney creek area. Previously associated with Musitano and linked to them in project Scoppa
Below is a link to the Hamilton Police Service's second news release regarding the murder investigation; the first had not yet identified Barresi -- the police should have contacted Moscone first. :D

https://hamiltonpolice.on.ca/news/hamil ... e-of-2020/

Again, my apologies to the board for writing so certainly yesterday that the victim had a storied mobster surname.
Update: Giorgio Barresi Homicide

http://hamiltonpolice.on.ca/news/update ... -homicide/
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

antimafia wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:41 am
antimafia wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:17 am
Moscone65 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:21 pm I was right, GB that Paul manning posted stood for Giorgio Barresi, a real estate agent in the stoney creek area. Previously associated with Musitano and linked to them in project Scoppa
Below is a link to the Hamilton Police Service's second news release regarding the murder investigation; the first had not yet identified Barresi -- the police should have contacted Moscone first. :D

https://hamiltonpolice.on.ca/news/hamil ... e-of-2020/

Again, my apologies to the board for writing so certainly yesterday that the victim had a storied mobster surname.
Update: Giorgio Barresi Homicide

http://hamiltonpolice.on.ca/news/update ... -homicide/
I am the only one confused as to why the Hamilton police made a Vignette about this murder. That was weird, why all the production, music, etc?

The cops must have nothing.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

Additionally, a working angle I’ve been listening to is that both the Musitanos and Luppino/Violis were double crossed by people inside their families.

Iavarone, being the one who crossed the Luppino/Violis. Legal weed and gambling, the motivation with support from the HAs in Montreal, and the Chapters they influence in Ontario (Toronto/Woodbridge, London). CeCe dead, home invasion, and the rat putting both of the brothers away, gives an opening to fill the void. Similar deal to what the bikers gave the other bikers when they patched Ontario, join, die or retire.

Musitano, could of been crossed by Baressi, he has tight relationships with the HAs in Hamilton, via his Martial Arts training. Also, he is great friend with Eastern European bookies/crooks in Hamilton as well.

The initial car fire in 2015 to Pat Musitano, the Bacchus set the fire 🔥, or at least the order was given by their VP, Ray Philips. Still trying to get it 100% confirm.

Both the Musitanos and Violi/Luppinos would be done if it worked, but the bikers in Hamilton, are not even close to the bikers in Montreal.

I believe, the Luppino/Violi are, don’t know now, closer to the bikers in Hamilton. I even think Joe Violi was captured on tape, talking about taking over Hamilton, with the bikers.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

SantoClaus wrote: CeCe dead, home invasion, and the rat putting both of the brothers away, gives an opening to fill the void.
What rat are you talking about? Are you from the area?