Marco D’Amico died

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Marco D’Amico died

Post by Moscone65 »

Dino Marino is close to solly D, it could possibly be him.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Ivan wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:16 am
joerock wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:33 am Wonder who'll take over as consigliere now
I would bet even money that no one will take over as consigliere. The position (assuming D'Amico actually held it) will disappear, as part of the Outfit's general ongoing fadeout.
Dont forget how resiliant these guys are, just when you think they are down for the count, they almost always bounce back.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I'm sure we are all eagerly awaiting the big Chicago comeback.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:00 pm I'm sure we are all eagerly awaiting the big Chicago comeback.
:lol:

Paul Carparelli will lead the charge, for sure. He's only like 50, you know. A baby!
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Another one of my Friends were saying that Marco would leave his Oxygen in the Car then go have a cigarette in the Parking Lot. Sometimes he didn't like the other Guys see him with it on.
Know which Game to Play
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

FriendofFamily wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:32 pm Another one of my Friends were saying that Marco would leave his Oxygen in the Car then go have a cigarette in the Parking Lot. Sometimes he didn't like the other Guys see him with it on.
Everytime I saw him, always had the oxygen tank. Would always go outside to smoke alone
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Moscone65 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:22 am
joerock wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:33 am Wonder who'll take over as consigliere now
I would bet even money that no one will take over as consigliere. The position (assuming D'Amico actually held it) will disappear, as part of the Outfit's general ongoing fadeout.
Dont forget how resiliant these guys are, just when you think they are down for the count, they almost always bounce back.
Peter Difronzo, Joe the builder are already advisors so they will easily fit in. But with my guess, those are No Nose’s old guard. Change of guard means new leadership. I’m thinking Solly D will become the official consigliere if he is not already
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Antiliar wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:11 am I typed the words followed by (dot)com and it still changed to The Black Hand Forum.
Thanks for trying Antiliar. I appreciate your fine efforts. Now that I know the source was Scott B., I really don't care to read it again because the Gangster Reports reads like fiction novels to me. The information & discussions on the Black Hand Forum are way better IMO.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Guess we will see, they definitely need a young blood injection
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Patrickgold wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:05 pm
Peter Difronzo, Joe the builder are already advisors so they will easily fit in. But with my guess, those are No Nose’s old guard. Change of guard means new leadership. I’m thinking Solly D will become the official consigliere if he is not already
The outfit has never had an official consigliere position that was a le media creation
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

And Pete and Joey A are old as hell and basically have nothing to do with the life they count their millions and wonder which day they’ll die
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Antiliar wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:58 pm
Pete wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:23 am
Antiliar wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:54 pm Carlisi was arrested in January 1992 for the Rincon Indian reservation trial in San Diego, but don't see that he was kept in jail. He was kept in the Cook County jail in December 1992 and remained in jail until his death in 1997. But I was referring to his term as boss. I think he was official top boss until his death. DiFronzo was sentenced to 37 months in May 1993 and released in July 1994. Joe Andriacchi reportedly assumed the day-to-day boss role while DiFronzo was in prison, then after he got out put John Monteleone in as the day-to-day boss until his death in 2001. Al Tornabene was reportedly Monteleone's underboss. Anyways, Sarno and Magnifichi had to have gotten made sometime in the 1990s. It could have been the early 90s.
I thought you knew exactly agents mags was made antillar?
I never said that.
Oh sorry I thought you
Mentioned before you knew but you were saving it for your book. That must have been something else. My apologies antillar
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Antiliar wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:04 pm
Villain wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:02 am
Antiliar wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:54 pm Carlisi was arrested in January 1992 for the Rincon Indian reservation trial in San Diego, but don't see that he was kept in jail. He was kept in the Cook County jail in December 1992 and remained in jail until his death in 1997. But I was referring to his term as boss. I think he was official top boss until his death. DiFronzo was sentenced to 37 months in May 1993 and released in July 1994. Joe Andriacchi reportedly assumed the day-to-day boss role while DiFronzo was in prison, then after he got out put John Monteleone in as the day-to-day boss until his death in 2001. Al Tornabene was reportedly Monteleone's underboss. Anyways, Sarno and Magnifichi had to have gotten made sometime in the 1990s. It could have been the early 90s.
I agree about Carlisi but i think that the boss position during DiFronzos sentence is quite questionable, meaning some say that Andriacchi and Monteleone shared the position and that there was allegedly some tension between the two, and so when DiFronzo got cleared, he kept the peace by making Monteleone the underboss and later the boss, while Andriacchi controlled the West Side and later also became some type of advisor. Is there any truth to this?
I don't know who said that. My information is that DiFronzo (and probably Carlisi from jail) put Monteleone in charge for their own reasons. I'm not aware of any tension between Andriacchi and Monteleone. Scott thinks he became the consigliere between D'Amico, but I haven't seen evidence for this. Maybe it's true, but I haven't seen any confirmation. The CCC has been wrong a lot.
There is no consigliere position in the outfit. Have you ever heard any member mention the consigliere? Did nick calabrese mention that position? No. When people said accardo was consigliere Nick was asked on the stand who was accardo in the 80’s he said former boss. He mentioned boss underboss and all the capos. The only places that say Chicago had a consigliere was le because they didn’t know what else to call it. Chicago wasn’t that official like ny. Advisor is a better term but they didn’t even term it
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Pete wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:35 pm
The outfit has never had an official consigliere position that was a le media creation
100% Correct.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Confederate wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:47 pm
Pete wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:35 pm
100% Correct.
Thank you for helping restore sanity. I don’t meant to be a stickler but I see all these posts talking about who had a position that never existed. It gets annoying. Im sure villain and snakes who are well researched on Chicago would agree with us but I don’t wanna speak for anyone else