Gotti to die in Prison

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

dixiemafia
Full Patched

Re: Gotti to die in Prison

Post by dixiemafia »

bert wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:15 pm Peter Gotti never taunted the government, or did anything that earns him a death like the government wants to give him. If they let others doing life out, let him out.
I didn't say every mobster locked up taunted the government.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

dixiemafia wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:19 pm
bert wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:15 pm Peter Gotti never taunted the government, or did anything that earns him a death like the government wants to give him. If they let others doing life out, let him out.
I know, I didn't mean to say you did. I was pointing it out regarding Peter Gotti. I do disagree that people the government sees has having taunted them deserve harsher punishment, but that's just us having a different view on it.
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

Ozgoz wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:44 am The Daniel Siefert murder was beyond the fucking pale. I don’t think a lot of posters here understand how these people’s mind’s work.

I grew up (in England) in a rancid cesspit shit hole of crime and fucking scum and up to your armpits treachery, the lowest of the low that would rob your dead grandma’s jewellery in a heartbeat. The only difference between those guys and a Lombardo or a Gotti or a Crea or a Persico is these mob guys have a few dollars.

If the only defence anyone has is “it could happen to you if you were being prosecuted...” is so fucking weak it is incomprehensible.
ENGLAND is a "rancid cesspit shit hole of crime and fucking scum and up to your armpits treachery, the lowest of the low that would rob your dead grandma’s jewellery in a heartbeat???"

Where the Queen lives? ??

Get the fuck out a here! No way.

JIGGS
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

JIGGS wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:00 pm
Ozgoz wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:44 am The Daniel Siefert murder was beyond the fucking pale. I don’t think a lot of posters here understand how these people’s mind’s work.

I grew up (in England) in a rancid cesspit shit hole of crime and fucking scum and up to your armpits treachery, the lowest of the low that would rob your dead grandma’s jewellery in a heartbeat. The only difference between those guys and a Lombardo or a Gotti or a Crea or a Persico is these mob guys have a few dollars.

If the only defence anyone has is “it could happen to you if you were being prosecuted...” is so fucking weak it is incomprehensible.
ENGLAND is a "rancid cesspit shit hole of crime and fucking scum and up to your armpits treachery, the lowest of the low that would rob your dead grandma’s jewellery in a heartbeat???"

JIGGS
Lol she lives in the nice bit. As a matter of fact I just paid a nice lump sum towards her house!
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

Ozgoz wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:37 am
JIGGS wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:00 pm

JIGGS
Lol she lives in the nice bit. As a matter of fact I just paid a nice lump sum towards her house!
The fuck out a here! Your pulling my prick! That lady is a jizzionare!

JIGGS
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

bert wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:24 pm
dixiemafia wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:19 pm
I know, I didn't mean to say you did. I was pointing it out regarding Peter Gotti. I do disagree that people the government sees has having taunted them deserve harsher punishment, but that's just us having a different view on it.
We'll have to agree to disagree a tad bit on the taunting but no biggie. It just seemed they had it out for those like Sonny Franzese, John Gotti, Skinny, etc and many others that's not coming to mind right now. Sorry my mind is on these damn storms in Dallas, looks like we might have to snatch some people on the road tonight for those storms and I just can't think right now :lol:
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....