Gotti to die in Prison

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bert
Full Patched

Gotti to die in Prison

Post by bert »

Confederate
Full Patched

Re: Gotti to die in Prison

Post by Confederate »

bert wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:35 pm Judge made a ruling today

https://nypost.com/2020/01/15/peter-got ... y-release/
I don't have an opinion about these Mafia guys being released one way or another concerning their failing health. However, I do have to say, that these Judges are somewhat prejudice against these big Mafia guys in Jail (IMO). They keep them in there to the bitter end. They released Auippa years ago & he immediately died. They released Cerone about a year later & he immediately died. They kept Lombardo basically in a inhumane type of environment so he could die. Prison certainly aint fun for these guys. Just an observation....
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

KIm Kardashian walks herself and her ass into the White House and gets pardons for people, Obama years ago gave mass pardons to everyone but those said to be in the mafia, it's a long trend
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

bert wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:31 am KIm Kardashian walks herself and her ass into the White House and gets pardons for people, Obama years ago gave mass pardons to everyone but those said to be in the mafia, it's a long trend
But there's nothing like the Mafia to make the FBI and justice system look good. No one gives them the headlines like they do. Would be bad for business to grant a guy named Gotti compassionate release - but we've already gone down that road.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

bert wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:31 am KIm Kardashian walks herself and her ass into the White House and gets pardons for people, Obama years ago gave mass pardons to everyone but those said to be in the mafia, it's a long trend
Most of the people Kim Kardashian/Trump & Obama have pardoned were people doing life for ridiculously small amounts of drugs. I don’t disagree with any of those pardons and I wouldn’t disagree with letting someone out that is in failing health. I’m of the belief that the United States already has way too many people in jail. I think only North Korea and one or two middle Eastern countries imprison a higher percentage of their citizens. I think unless you are physically harming children, raping or mudering people, anything longer than 20 years is excessive.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:12 am
Most of the people Kim Kardashian/Trump & Obama have pardoned were people doing life for ridiculously small amounts of drugs. I don’t disagree with any of those pardons and I wouldn’t disagree with letting someone out that is in failing health. I’m of the belief that the United States already has way too many people in jail. I think only North Korea and one or two middle Eastern countries imprison a higher percentage of their citizens. I think unless you are physically harming children, raping or mudering people, anything longer than 20 years is excessive.

One guy he pardoned was said to be there for harmless crimes, but a reporter wrote about him, he ran drug ring that killed 6 people. He's out.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Not sick enough to be released early but if you believe some of the reports out there the Peter Gotti is nearly on his death bed.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

bert wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:19 am
Amershire_Ed wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:12 am

One guy he pardoned was said to be there for harmless crimes, but a reporter wrote about him, he ran drug ring that killed 6 people. He's out.
It was a guy named Underwood who got pardoned

https://www.cleburnetimesreview.com/opi ... 8042b.html
E. Lou Minotti
Straightened out

Post by E. Lou Minotti »

Underwood was denied clemency by Obama. He's still trying according to the linked Coulter article.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Peter will die in prison but his killer and heroin dealing brother might die in his bed, mental but no sympathy for him, should have stayed in garbage
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He has 12 years left on his sentence so he can conceivably get out one day. Unlikely but not impossible.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

what hurt his chance was sending guys to kill a witness ..i believe pete had enough and would not get involved in killing anyone again..he is done in the street anyways, nobody would listen to him.. he did not belong in that position as many have said from that life.why he choose sammys old crew to kill him is mind boggling .he has charles carnig and many others close to him to kill sam..sam would have been killed and never known who did it till today. another gotti blunder
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

bronx wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:37 pm what hurt his chance was sending guys to kill a witness ..i believe pete had enough and would not get involved in killing anyone again..he is done in the street anyways, nobody would listen to him.. he did not belong in that position as many have said from that life.why he choose sammys old crew to kill him is mind boggling .he has charles carnig and many others close to him to kill sam..sam would have been killed and never known who did it till today. another gotti blunder
+1
The one thing you don't do is phuck around with a government witness. You can badger them on the witness stand but that's where it begins and ends. One hit on a WITSEC subject - whether they left the program or not will destroy the entire program and the govt will not allow that to happen. Peter is paying the price for that now and unfortunately will leave prison in a wooden casket.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Confederate wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:08 pm
bert wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:35 pm Judge made a ruling today

https://nypost.com/2020/01/15/peter-got ... y-release/
I don't have an opinion about these Mafia guys being released one way or another concerning their failing health. However, I do have to say, that these Judges are somewhat prejudice against these big Mafia guys in Jail (IMO). They keep them in there to the bitter end. They released Auippa years ago & he immediately died. They released Cerone about a year later & he immediately died. They kept Lombardo basically in a inhumane type of environment so he could die. Prison certainly aint fun for these guys. Just an observation....
Aiuppa lived over a year after being released. He got out in January of 96 and died february 97. Cerone died within a. Week of being released
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

I forgot to give the link to the story of the guy Trump pardoned, the one who we were told was doing life for a minor pot offense

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2019-07-17.html