Andrew Campos and His Continuing Saga

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Andrew Campos and His Continuing Saga

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Vacaris alter ego putting in a lot of work today. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

It is pretty clear that this "DMC22" is Maxipad under another handle. A quick check shows the DMC account was registered only a few days after Maxi signed up. In the year and half since the DMC account was registered only 30 posts have been made with half of them interacting with and praising Maxi and the other half making very Vacari type posts about Barney Bellomo. Also DMC hadn't made a single post in a month but now all of a sudden pops up today with several posts agreeing with and praising Maxi.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

;)
Uncle Pete wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:56 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:23 pm
DMC22 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:05 pmReally???? You actually would feel comfortable giving the benefit of the doubt to the agent?? Why tho?? They aren’t playing by the rules. Not ever. And this is about the constitution! Innocent until proven guilty is a right all Americans are supposed to have. Last i checked Andrew was still an American citizen. The Effin terrorist are treated better. They get more rights then the Italians or ppl who associated w Italians. And just for the record... this “ special agent” or whatever he’s calling himself couldn’t get a better pic?? It’s his job!!!!! What other parts of his job is he screwing up?!! I say he’s reading a magazine. And what teenager is giving up her phone to her father? You can’t pry it out of their hands if you tried. The government needs to do better than this bullshit. IMO
Well, you've convinced me. The feds don't ever play by the rules. They're the real bad guys! Campos is simply a victim of anti-Italian bias who we all need to petition the government in behalf of. Forget withdrawing the motion. Hell, the whole indictment should be dropped!
Wiseguy you called me mob fan boy because I said Campos could have been reading a magazine in that picture. You never answered why it would have been so hard for the federal agent to angel his camera a few inches differently to prove that Campos was on a cell phone and end this debate. I’d still like for you to explain why that would have been so difficult for him? I also would like you to put yourself in that agents supervisors position. You would say, hey it’s ok, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, or would you say hey come on bro, I need something a little stronger ? Again, I’m not being a prick here, this is something that I’d like you to clarify because I honestly don’t understand your argument.

But on top of that, you can then explain how simply thinking that the feds don’t have enough evidence to hold someone without bail on ONE occasion makes a person a mob fanboy? And if so, is everyone who agreed with us now mob fan boys?
Touche'! :D ;)
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

bert wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:10 pm I just want to see Campos and anyone else charged with anything get equal treatment. The amount of money and man power they toss at anyone alleged to be in the Mafia, compared to every other group or type of crime is way out of wack. It's been so for decades. Then they go crazy leaking stuff to the media, getting judges who side with them in federal courts the majority of the time, and the prison sentences are all out of proportion too. Keeping John Gotti in solitary as he died of cancer. Not letting Perscio go home to die, the same now for Peter Gotti. No one else gets that treatment, with the exception of highly politically charged cases. Terrorists for example. Even terrorists or other who killed police officers ON PURPOSE get out and do easier time. The idea of them following a guy every day, seeing him do nothing wrong, then trying to set him up by lying that he was one a cell phone is completely crazy, especially since he is out on a ridiculously high bail, and the charged are not murder, rape, or terrorist related.

Members of the Symbonese Liberations Army set cops up to die in premeditated murders, and are out lecturing at colleges and doing documentaries. Members of the Manson Family were let out. There are so many others, this is crazy.
Every single solitary point you made Bert was very well explained, and absolutely spot on! ....... again, Touche'! 8-)
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

DMC22 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:41 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:23 pm
DMC22 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:05 pmReally???? You actually would feel comfortable giving the benefit of the doubt to the agent?? Why tho?? They aren’t playing by the rules. Not ever. And this is about the constitution! Innocent until proven guilty is a right all Americans are supposed to have. Last i checked Andrew was still an American citizen. The Effin terrorist are treated better. They get more rights then the Italians or ppl who associated w Italians. And just for the record... this “ special agent” or whatever he’s calling himself couldn’t get a better pic?? It’s his job!!!!! What other parts of his job is he screwing up?!! I say he’s reading a magazine. And what teenager is giving up her phone to her father? You can’t pry it out of their hands if you tried. The government needs to do better than this bullshit. IMO
Well, you've convinced me. The feds don't ever play by the rules. They're the real bad guys! Campos is simply a victim of anti-Italian bias who we all need to petition the government in behalf of. Forget withdrawing the motion. Hell, the whole indictment should be dropped!
The feds are bad guys. Don’t kid yourself. I didn’t say Andrew was victim but he has the same rights as any of us.. they don’t play fair. And so they withdrew their bullshit motion bc they were wrong and probably lied to revoke his bail. If you don’t think that’s fucked up then ur nuts!
Nuts.....or prejudiced. or maybe both! ;)

and these are the emoji's of the feds tonight (and Wiseguy) :x :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :o :mrgreen:
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

bert wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:10 pm I just want to see Campos and anyone else charged with anything get equal treatment. The amount of money and man power they toss at anyone alleged to be in the Mafia, compared to every other group or type of crime is way out of wack. It's been so for decades. Then they go crazy leaking stuff to the media, getting judges who side with them in federal courts the majority of the time, and the prison sentences are all out of proportion too. Keeping John Gotti in solitary as he died of cancer. Not letting Perscio go home to die, the same now for Peter Gotti. No one else gets that treatment, with the exception of highly politically charged cases. Terrorists for example. Even terrorists or other who killed police officers ON PURPOSE get out and do easier time. The idea of them following a guy every day, seeing him do nothing wrong, then trying to set him up by lying that he was one a cell phone is completely crazy, especially since he is out on a ridiculously high bail, and the charged are not murder, rape, or terrorist related.

Members of the Symbonese Liberations Army set cops up to die in premeditated murders, and are out lecturing at colleges and doing documentaries. Members of the Manson Family were let out. There are so many others, this is crazy.

That is not accurate though. Mobsters, even murdering mobsters, get released all the time. Mikey Mancuso killed his wife, got out, was imprisoned for another murder and is back on the street. Barney Bellomo pled guilty to a murder conspiracy and is back on the street. The Scarfo era Philly guys were convicted of multiple murders and they are all out. Same with the Amuso-Caso era hitters. Countless examples of mobsters imprisoned for murder getting out. Very rarely do wiseguys actually die in prison and when they do it is mainly because they refused plea deals that would have given them a chance of getting out some day.

Pogo
Last edited by Pogo The Clown on Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Niagarafalls
Straightened out

Post by Niagarafalls »

I haven’t always agreed with Pogo or Wiseguy, but this is ridiculous and hard to read. I’ve never seen posters congratulating each other on posts, it’s obvious they’re either the same person or acting in concert. I skip over posts they’ve either started or respond in. You don’t see them really comment in any really good posts and/or topics. It’s the same posters in the same topics and most of them have the same writing style and use of capitals and ridiculous amounts of periods and exclamation points. I’ve been on the forums for along time, don’t usually post, but all these posts and topics bring back memories of all the crazy posters in the past that seem to hijack the board.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:04 pm It is pretty clear that this "DMC22" is Maxipad under another handle. A quick check shows the DMC account was registered only a few days after Maxi signed up. In the year and half since the DMC account was registered only 30 posts have been made with half of them interacting with and praising Maxi and the other half making very Vacari type posts about Barney Bellomo. Also DMC hadn't made a single post in a month but now all of a sudden pops up today with several posts agreeing with and praising Maxi.

Pogo

Psychological Characteristics of:

Definition of an Internet Troll:
——————————————————
Researcher Ben Radford wrote about the phenomenon of clowns in history and modern day, in his book Bad Clowns and found that bad clowns have evolved into Internet trolls. They do not dress up as traditional clowns, but for their own amusement, they tease and exploit "human foibles" in order to speak the "truth" and gain a reaction. Like clowns in make-up, Internet trolls hide behind "anonymous accounts and fake usernames." In their eyes they are the trickster and are performing for a nameless audience via the Internet.
-
Another part of the Google definition explains that:

“The Internet dictionary NetLingo suggests there are four grades of trolling: playtime trolling, tactical trolling, strategic trolling, and (DOMINATION TROLLING)”.
————————————————————————————————————
Bad Clowns?, Internet Trolls?..... do any of these names or terms sound familiar to my fellow forum members? Lol. I took this “definition” off Google dictionary to explain to me what the terminology of a “Troll” actually is.

Once I saw him explain that “Clowns” are pivotal to internet trolls. And how they are forum troublemakers and actually “get off” on doing this type of thing. I fell out of my chair laughing my butt off....It all started to make sense to me.... [Pogo the “CLOWN”].... Lol. What an absolutely perfect, perfect, handle he gave himself. And Pogo is clearly into “Domination Trolling”.... he wants to be the big boss around the Blackhand Forum, and smother all other voices and opinions.

Need I say more gentlemen? ..... I trust not. 😎

I rest my case!
—-
I actually crack myself up sometimes. Lol.... this is as easy as shooting fish in a barrel with these retards; Pogo the Troll, Dumb-Guy, and their band of cripples make it just way too, too easy for me! It’s getting to the point, that it’s not even a challenge anymore! Ah Shucks! 🤣😂😎
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:07 pm
JIGGS wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:49 pm You know why it's bullshit? The charges? Because shit like what he done and what others done gets done everyday in that industry. And there isnt a moment where the goverment says hey lets regulamate construction so nobody with a criminal background can be in the industry and does what this one done over there. They just the same shit happen over and over and over again. Rinse and repeat. This is about filling up the prison quota since now they own the shit privately. Andy campanela is gonna do his bid and go right back to doing construction. And they gonna charge him again.

JIGGS
Back in the 1990's, Giuliani tried to create regulations in the constuction industry like he did with waste hauling and food wholesaling but developers, construction companies, etc. shut it down.
I dont think he gave it the ole college try because a what you just said. They go after the mob elements but the uppity up square citizen(?) developers aren't investigated or pressured in anynway shape or farm. Government has gone after the carpenters union and made changes but winick, silverstein, douglaston, hirshfeld and the rest a the jew crew funding the building boom in ny are ignored. Why? they let non union illegals at most job sites work it for less then the pay scale the joint fitters, carpenters, and other unions pay out. How come theres no fucking investigation on them? Nobody gets fined, arrested, work stoppage. Nothing.How come? Old money + Campaign contributions for one. Wanna know what the other one is? Ill tell yas what it is. Prejudice against the italians. Union busting commies spin the wheel now. It aint like it was.

JIGGS