Andrew Campos and His Continuing Saga

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Andrew Campos and His Continuing Saga

Post by Wiseguy »

maxiestern11 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:14 pmthis forum isn't designed or focused on "run of the mill drug dealers" or "terrorists".......its a Mafia related forum. DUH!
Oh, so you have created similar blog posts about non-Mafia criminals and posted them on non-OC forums. Because this isn't just about rooting for mob guys. Got it.
mafiastudent wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:20 pmAnd yet you have a picture of Walter White as your avatar. I'm guessing that you're a fan of Breaking Bad and the bad guy who's really a good guy meth dealer? Kind of an odd choice for someone with such high morals as yourself.
I've had a ton of different avatars over the years. Everything from Walter White to Frank Burns (from M.A.S.H.). I loved Breaking Bad as entertainment but me using the avatar doesn't mean I root for meth cooks or start whiny blogs about them getting railroaded by the government.
All roads lead to New York.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:49 pm
maxiestern11 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:14 pmthis forum isn't designed or focused on "run of the mill drug dealers" or "terrorists".......its a Mafia related forum. DUH!
Oh, so you have created similar blog posts about non-Mafia criminals and posted them on non-OC forums. Because this isn't just about rooting for mob guys. Got it.
mafiastudent wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:20 pmAnd yet you have a picture of Walter White as your avatar. I'm guessing that you're a fan of Breaking Bad and the bad guy who's really a good guy meth dealer? Kind of an odd choice for someone with such high morals as yourself.
I've had a ton of different avatars over the years. Everything from Walter White to Frank Burns (from M.A.S.H.). I loved Breaking Bad as entertainment but me using the avatar doesn't mean I root for meth cooks or start whiny blogs about them getting railroaded by the government.
You might wanna consider an avatar of Pee Wee Herman next time. That seems to suit you personality perfectly. Or maybe even Mother Theresa..... (oh, but I forgot, She's Italian so that won't do)
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

maxiestern11 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:13 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:49 pm
You might wanna consider an avatar of Pee Wee Herman next time. That seems to suit you personality perfectly. Or maybe even Mother Theresa..... (oh, but I forgot, She's Italian so that won't do)
On second thought, a Donkey would be perfect for you! lol ........"Checko" in Italian (in case you didn't know. which it's obvious you don't) :lol:
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

maxiestern11 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:13 pmYou might wanna consider an avatar of Pee Wee Herman next time. That seems to suit you personality perfectly. Or maybe even Mother Theresa..... (oh, but I forgot, She's Italian so that won't do)
You continually fail in your attempts to be clever or funny. It's sad.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:42 pm
maxiestern11 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:13 pmYou might wanna consider an avatar of Pee Wee Herman next time. That seems to suit you personality perfectly. Or maybe even Mother Theresa..... (oh, but I forgot, She's Italian so that won't do)
You continually fail in your attempts to be clever or funny. It's sad.
You'd like to think so, huh you imbecile? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DMC22
On Record

Post by DMC22 »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:02 pm
Uncle Pete wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:37 amCome on Wiseguy, I know you like to pick arguments with so called mob fanboys, but be honest with yourself. Why couldn’t that fed angle his camera better to show him on a phone instead of leaving it ambiguous as to what he was actually doing? If I saw a picture of him actually on a phone, I’d very quickly be willing to admit he may be doing mob business. But in America, we have to assume he wasn’t doing anything illegal before assuming he was. The fact of the matter is it is a picture of a dude looking down. He could be playing with his pecker for all we know
First, given the limited information available, I feel very comfortable giving the benefit of the doubt to the investigator over a mob guy. Second,as has been said, if somebody wants to sound the alarm about government abuse and overreach, there are many better examples than a career criminal. But "innocent until proven guilty," the Constitution, due process, and everything else isn't what this is really about. It's about rooting for gangsters. Period. I've seen it again and again over the years and can spot it a mile away. If this were some terrorist suspect or run of the mill drug dealer under the exact same circumstances, that blog post wouldn't have been created about them.
Really???? You actually would feel comfortable giving the benefit of the doubt to the agent?? Why tho?? They aren’t playing by the rules. Not ever. And this is about the constitution! Innocent until proven guilty is a right all Americans are supposed to have. Last i checked Andrew was still an American citizen. The Effin terrorist are treated better. They get more rights then the Italians or ppl who associated w Italians. And just for the record... this “ special agent” or whatever he’s calling himself couldn’t get a better pic?? It’s his job!!!!! What other parts of his job is he screwing up?!! I say he’s reading a magazine. And what teenager is giving up her phone to her father? You can’t pry it out of their hands if you tried. The government needs to do better than this bullshit. IMO
DMC22
On Record

Post by DMC22 »

maxiestern11 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:12 pm
DMC22 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:05 am Maxistern11 is 1000% correct. Everything he said! ⬆️
Thanks for the support DMC22. It's forum members like you, who will keep the integrity and stability of this forum site going strong by voicing your valid opinions, and not stooping to the level of these few "bottom feeders" on here like "Pogo the Fag" and "Wiseguy the Dumbass".

We each have our own viewpoints on these various subjects. And ALL of us should be respected and addressed in a respectful tone, even those of us who have dissenting opinions.

Unfortunately, for way too long, forum troublemakers and "wanna-be" bullies and punks like the "zero's" I've mentioned above have been allowed to rule the roost around here. It's made for an uneasy and unwelcoming attendance for many a forum member I'm sure.

Well, I'm here to tell you that it's the dawning of a new day around here. I (personally) won't stand for it, as I'm sure you've witnessed many times, and in many threads already. If they start they're bullshit with me, I chop their legs off ASAP!

I encourage ALL the other nice, friendly forum members on here to do the exact same thing. If we all stick together, we will sink their ship (which is more like a rowboat with a hole in the bottom of it if you ask me - lol).

I WILL completely back anybody who they attack. Promise!!....... and Ill come to your defense ASAP and give each of them a swift kick in their faggot asses.

You, Uncle Pete, Bert, MS, Confederate, Tommy Noto, Ozgoz, Moscone65, Twopiece, Cheech, Jiggs, thekiduknow, faffy444, and all the many other good guys on here, post up good stuff. We may not always see eye to eye, but we are always respectful of one another. And I enjoy conversing with you all. I hope you feel the same way about me and my post-ups.
👍🏻
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

DMC22 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:05 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:02 pm
Uncle Pete wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:37 amCome on Wiseguy, I know you like to pick arguments with so called mob fanboys, but be honest with yourself. Why couldn’t that fed angle his camera better to show him on a phone instead of leaving it ambiguous as to what he was actually doing? If I saw a picture of him actually on a phone, I’d very quickly be willing to admit he may be doing mob business. But in America, we have to assume he wasn’t doing anything illegal before assuming he was. The fact of the matter is it is a picture of a dude looking down. He could be playing with his pecker for all we know
First, given the limited information available, I feel very comfortable giving the benefit of the doubt to the investigator over a mob guy. Second,as has been said, if somebody wants to sound the alarm about government abuse and overreach, there are many better examples than a career criminal. But "innocent until proven guilty," the Constitution, due process, and everything else isn't what this is really about. It's about rooting for gangsters. Period. I've seen it again and again over the years and can spot it a mile away. If this were some terrorist suspect or run of the mill drug dealer under the exact same circumstances, that blog post wouldn't have been created about them.
Really???? You actually would feel comfortable giving the benefit of the doubt to the agent?? Why tho?? They aren’t playing by the rules. Not ever. And this is about the constitution! Innocent until proven guilty is a right all Americans are supposed to have. Last i checked Andrew was still an American citizen. The Effin terrorist are treated better. They get more rights then the Italians or ppl who associated w Italians. And just for the record... this “ special agent” or whatever he’s calling himself couldn’t get a better pic?? It’s his job!!!!! What other parts of his job is he screwing up?!! I say he’s reading a magazine. And what teenager is giving up her phone to her father? You can’t pry it out of their hands if you tried. The government needs to do better than this bullshit. IMO
Well, the point is mute now. Because Campos was vindicated. The Feds withdrew their motion tonight. I provided a statement from his lawyer in another thread.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

DMC22 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:05 pmReally???? You actually would feel comfortable giving the benefit of the doubt to the agent?? Why tho?? They aren’t playing by the rules. Not ever. And this is about the constitution! Innocent until proven guilty is a right all Americans are supposed to have. Last i checked Andrew was still an American citizen. The Effin terrorist are treated better. They get more rights then the Italians or ppl who associated w Italians. And just for the record... this “ special agent” or whatever he’s calling himself couldn’t get a better pic?? It’s his job!!!!! What other parts of his job is he screwing up?!! I say he’s reading a magazine. And what teenager is giving up her phone to her father? You can’t pry it out of their hands if you tried. The government needs to do better than this bullshit. IMO
Well, you've convinced me. The feds don't ever play by the rules. They're the real bad guys! Campos is simply a victim of anti-Italian bias who we all need to petition the government in behalf of. Forget withdrawing the motion. Hell, the whole indictment should be dropped!
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Hurrah for Andrew Campos!......and a bigger hurrah for ALL Americans (even the prejudiced ones), and for our Constitution and our American Flag!

And BTW: off the record, the government dropped the case this evening, not even waiting to be embarrassed before the judge tomorrow, because (off the record) they admitted that the agent was "overzealous" and may have overreached as one LE source "gently" put it. And they didn't want it to become public, so as to give the G a black eye.

They wanted to "bury it"!........ and make like it never happened. Make it go away.

That's about right, huh fella's? LOL :lol:

I just wanna give a BIG shoutout to everyone who supported our position in this "alleged" criminal case. Thank you for taking our backs.

It's a big win for all of us who respect the rule of law and are decent people, who don't have axes to grind against others for no reason.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You made us proud tonight!
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:23 pm
DMC22 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:05 pmReally???? You actually would feel comfortable giving the benefit of the doubt to the agent?? Why tho?? They aren’t playing by the rules. Not ever. And this is about the constitution! Innocent until proven guilty is a right all Americans are supposed to have. Last i checked Andrew was still an American citizen. The Effin terrorist are treated better. They get more rights then the Italians or ppl who associated w Italians. And just for the record... this “ special agent” or whatever he’s calling himself couldn’t get a better pic?? It’s his job!!!!! What other parts of his job is he screwing up?!! I say he’s reading a magazine. And what teenager is giving up her phone to her father? You can’t pry it out of their hands if you tried. The government needs to do better than this bullshit. IMO
Well, you've convinced me. The feds don't ever play by the rules. They're the real bad guys! Campos is simply a victim of anti-Italian bias who we all need to petition the government in behalf of. Forget withdrawing the motion. Hell, the whole indictment should be dropped!
Wiseguy you called me mob fan boy because I said Campos could have been reading a magazine in that picture. You never answered why it would have been so hard for the federal agent to angel his camera a few inches differently to prove that Campos was on a cell phone and end this debate. I’d still like for you to explain why that would have been so difficult for him? I also would like you to put yourself in that agents supervisors position. You would say, hey it’s ok, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, or would you say hey come on bro, I need something a little stronger ? Again, I’m not being a prick here, this is something that I’d like you to clarify because I honestly don’t understand your argument.

But on top of that, you can then explain how simply thinking that the feds don’t have enough evidence to hold someone without bail on ONE occasion makes a person a mob fanboy? And if so, is everyone who agreed with us now mob fan boys?
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

I just want to see Campos and anyone else charged with anything get equal treatment. The amount of money and man power they toss at anyone alleged to be in the Mafia, compared to every other group or type of crime is way out of wack. It's been so for decades. Then they go crazy leaking stuff to the media, getting judges who side with them in federal courts the majority of the time, and the prison sentences are all out of proportion too. Keeping John Gotti in solitary as he died of cancer. Not letting Perscio go home to die, the same now for Peter Gotti. No one else gets that treatment, with the exception of highly politically charged cases. Terrorists for example. Even terrorists or other who killed police officers ON PURPOSE get out and do easier time. The idea of them following a guy every day, seeing him do nothing wrong, then trying to set him up by lying that he was one a cell phone is completely crazy, especially since he is out on a ridiculously high bail, and the charged are not murder, rape, or terrorist related.

Members of the Symbonese Liberations Army set cops up to die in premeditated murders, and are out lecturing at colleges and doing documentaries. Members of the Manson Family were let out. There are so many others, this is crazy.
DMC22
On Record

Post by DMC22 »

maxiestern11 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:54 pm Hurrah for Andrew Campos!......and a bigger hurrah for ALL Americans (even the prejudiced ones), and for our Constitution and our American Flag!

And BTW: off the record, the government dropped the case this evening, not even waiting to be embarrassed before the judge tomorrow, because (off the record) they admitted that the agent was "overzealous" and may have overreached as one LE source "gently" put it. And they didn't want it to become public, so as to give the G a black eye.

They wanted to "bury it"!........ and make like it never happened. Make it go away.

That's about right, huh fella's? LOL :lol:

I just wanna give a BIG shoutout to everyone who supported our position in this "alleged" criminal case. Thank you for taking our backs.

It's a big win for all of us who respect the rule of law and are decent people, who don't have axes to grind against others for no reason.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You made us proud tonight!
😂👏👏👏👏👏
DMC22
On Record

Post by DMC22 »

bert wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:10 pm I just want to see Campos and anyone else charged with anything get equal treatment. The amount of money and man power they toss at anyone alleged to be in the Mafia, compared to every other group or type of crime is way out of wack. It's been so for decades. Then they go crazy leaking stuff to the media, getting judges who side with them in federal courts the majority of the time, and the prison sentences are all out of proportion too. Keeping John Gotti in solitary as he died of cancer. Not letting Perscio go home to die, the same now for Peter Gotti. No one else gets that treatment, with the exception of highly politically charged cases. Terrorists for example. Even terrorists or other who killed police officers ON PURPOSE get out and do easier time. The idea of them following a guy every day, seeing him do nothing wrong, then trying to set him up by lying that he was one a cell phone is completely crazy, especially since he is out on a ridiculously high bail, and the charged are not murder, rape, or terrorist related.

Members of the Symbonese Liberations Army set cops up to die in premeditated murders, and are out lecturing at colleges and doing documentaries. Members of the Manson Family were let out. There are so many others, this is crazy.

Exactly!
DMC22
On Record

Post by DMC22 »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:23 pm
The feds are bad guys. Don’t kid yourself. I didn’t say Andrew was victim but he has the same rights as any of us.. they don’t play fair. And so they withdrew their bullshit motion bc they were wrong and probably lied to revoke his bail. If you don’t think that’s fucked up then ur nuts!