Andrew Campos and His Continuing Saga

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

DMC22
On Record

Re: Andrew Campos and His Continuing Saga

Post by DMC22 »

Maxistern11 is 1000% correct. Everything he said! ⬆️
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

And right on cue one of Vacaris sock puppets shows up to back him up. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:48 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:01 pm Vacari clearly off his meds today.

Pogo
Is he ever on them?
Ozgoz wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:30 pm “It could be me, it could be you..”

But it won’t. Because we are not lifelong criminals ripping off millions.

You may have a point somewhere, but it’s lost because you paint these guys as gentle old men. They are vicious, robbing low lives who would take you personally to the cleaners today if they could.

What everyone can’t understand too, is the cause. If you want to fight injustice there are a lot, lot, lot worse injustices going on than persecuting mob guys. I would take up a more worthwhile cause.
Exactly. Thank you.
Uncle Pete wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:47 pmMove to North Korea man, you’ll fit in much better. You’re are innocent until proven guilty in America, even regardless of your priors. I see no reason to doubt he was reading a fucking magazine. Your post smacks of government dick sucking that’s always made me sick!
Read the above post by Ozgoz, mob fanboy. It explains it all.
Come on Wiseguy, I know you like to pick arguments with so called mob fanboys, but be honest with yourself. Why couldn’t that fed angle his camera better to show him on a phone instead of leaving it ambiguous as to what he was actually doing? If I saw a picture of him actually on a phone, I’d very quickly be willing to admit he may be doing mob business. But in America, we have to assume he wasn’t doing anything illegal before assuming he was. The fact of the matter is it is a picture of a dude looking down. He could be playing with his pecker for all we know
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

mafiastudent wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:31 am UPDATE ON ANDREW CAMPOS

His bail has not yet been revoked. He's scheduled for a hearing at 3 p.m (ET) on Friday with Judge Kovnar.
Nice, they wasted all this man power and resources for nothing.

We really need some kind of figure that could penalize LE units that spend countless millions on fairly small time non violent shit that everyone already does in the area anyway
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Uncle Pete wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:37 amCome on Wiseguy, I know you like to pick arguments with so called mob fanboys, but be honest with yourself. Why couldn’t that fed angle his camera better to show him on a phone instead of leaving it ambiguous as to what he was actually doing? If I saw a picture of him actually on a phone, I’d very quickly be willing to admit he may be doing mob business. But in America, we have to assume he wasn’t doing anything illegal before assuming he was. The fact of the matter is it is a picture of a dude looking down. He could be playing with his pecker for all we know
First, given the limited information available, I feel very comfortable giving the benefit of the doubt to the investigator over a mob guy. Second,as has been said, if somebody wants to sound the alarm about government abuse and overreach, there are many better examples than a career criminal. But "innocent until proven guilty," the Constitution, due process, and everything else isn't what this is really about. It's about rooting for gangsters. Period. I've seen it again and again over the years and can spot it a mile away. If this were some terrorist suspect or run of the mill drug dealer under the exact same circumstances, that blog post wouldn't have been created about them.
All roads lead to New York.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

DMC22 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:05 am Maxistern11 is 1000% correct. Everything he said! ⬆️
Thanks for the support DMC22. It's forum members like you, who will keep the integrity and stability of this forum site going strong by voicing your valid opinions, and not stooping to the level of these few "bottom feeders" on here like "Pogo the Fag" and "Wiseguy the Dumbass".

We each have our own viewpoints on these various subjects. And ALL of us should be respected and addressed in a respectful tone, even those of us who have dissenting opinions.

Unfortunately, for way too long, forum troublemakers and "wanna-be" bullies and punks like the "zero's" I've mentioned above have been allowed to rule the roost around here. It's made for an uneasy and unwelcoming attendance for many a forum member I'm sure.

Well, I'm here to tell you that it's the dawning of a new day around here. I (personally) won't stand for it, as I'm sure you've witnessed many times, and in many threads already. If they start they're bullshit with me, I chop their legs off ASAP!

I encourage ALL the other nice, friendly forum members on here to do the exact same thing. If we all stick together, we will sink their ship (which is more like a rowboat with a hole in the bottom of it if you ask me - lol).

I WILL completely back anybody who they attack. Promise!!....... and Ill come to your defense ASAP and give each of them a swift kick in their faggot asses.

You, Uncle Pete, Bert, MS, Confederate, Tommy Noto, Ozgoz, Moscone65, Twopiece, Cheech, Jiggs, thekiduknow, faffy444, and all the many other good guys on here, post up good stuff. We may not always see eye to eye, but we are always respectful of one another. And I enjoy conversing with you all. I hope you feel the same way about me and my post-ups.
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

I hear where your coming from but you’re painfully avoiding the question. How hard do you think it was for the Fed to take a picture showing him on a phone? I’m not saying it is intentional but it almost seems like he went out of his way to not move his camera another few inches so we could see him using a phone. I don’t think what I’m saying is really controversial here.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:02 pm
Uncle Pete wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:37 amCome on Wiseguy, I know you like to pick arguments with so called mob fanboys, but be honest with yourself. Why couldn’t that fed angle his camera better to show him on a phone instead of leaving it ambiguous as to what he was actually doing? If I saw a picture of him actually on a phone, I’d very quickly be willing to admit he may be doing mob business. But in America, we have to assume he wasn’t doing anything illegal before assuming he was. The fact of the matter is it is a picture of a dude looking down. He could be playing with his pecker for all we know
First, given the limited information available, I feel very comfortable giving the benefit of the doubt to the investigator over a mob guy. Second,as has been said, if somebody wants to sound the alarm about government abuse and overreach, there are many better examples than a career criminal. But "innocent until proven guilty," the Constitution, due process, and everything else isn't what this is really about. It's about rooting for gangsters. Period. I've seen it again and again over the years and can spot it a mile away. If this were some terrorist suspect or run of the mill drug dealer under the exact same circumstances, that blog post wouldn't have been created about them.
this forum isn't designed or focused on "run of the mill drug dealers" or "terrorists".......its a Mafia related forum. DUH!
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

TommyNoto wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:00 pm
mafiastudent wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:31 am UPDATE ON ANDREW CAMPOS

His bail has not yet been revoked. He's scheduled for a hearing at 3 p.m (ET) on Friday with Judge Kovnar.
Nice, they wasted all this man power and resources for nothing.

We really need some kind of figure that could penalize LE units that spend countless millions on fairly small time non violent shit that everyone already does in the area anyway
Exactly Tommy. Bravo!
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:02 pm
And yet you have a picture of Walter White as your avatar. I'm guessing that you're a fan of Breaking Bad and the bad guy who's really a good guy meth dealer? Kind of an odd choice for someone with such high morals as yourself.

Aside from that, there is plenty of information available via the prosecution's letter and the picture they provided to the Court on this Campos thing. And there is no reason they couldn't have taken a picture of him using the phone if in fact he did. Instead, they took an obscure pic that MIGHT look like he used a cell phone.

In addition, we are a "mafia" website so our focus is on the mafia. But if I were to do a website on general corruption on the Feds, there are HUNDREDS of cases of men and women who are sitting in jail on bogus charges just because Feds felt entitled to do so. There is also plenty of supporting evidence regarding numerous cases (non mob related) where people were finally vindicated of these bogus charges.

As I mentioned before, we're all entitled to our opinions.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

this guy is more captain kangaroo then capo decina..and his blabber mouth guy who reports meetings to women..what a joke these guys are..
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Uncle Pete wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:13 pm I hear where your coming from but you’re painfully avoiding the question. How hard do you think it was for the Fed to take a picture showing him on a phone? I’m not saying it is intentional but it almost seems like he went out of his way to not move his camera another few inches so we could see him using a phone. I don’t think what I’m saying is really controversial here.
Pete, I COMPLETELY agree with you wholeheartedly! 1000%.... He’s a friggin FBI agent for God sakes. It’s WHAT he does for a living. And he DIDN’T or wasn’t able to snap a picture of Campos holding that alleged cell phone? It’s totally bogus! ..... it’s a railroad job. Plain and simple!

If it isn’t then show us him holding that phone. I think we’d all agree he violated his agreement.

The feds want us (and the judge) to have this huge leap of faith and just take their word for it? Lol.... because they’ve been so steadfast and trustworthy in the past?

Lol.... it’s a bad, and (for Campos) very sad joke!
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

As I think you stated in an earlier post. For all we know he was scratching his balls, or reading a magazine they always have in doctors offices, or something else. Anything else! A phone? To throw him in federal prison so cavalierly at the drop of a hat? Nah. I don’t think so!

Gotta prove it to us!
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

bronx wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:35 pm this guy is more captain kangaroo then capo decina..and his blabber mouth guy who reports meetings to women..what a joke these guys are..
I agree , this was some Mickey Mouse shit IMO. I admit I didn’t study the case in depth but it just seems like a bunch of wealthy guys operating a NY / NJ construction biz . Lending and a couple hundred K over billing ? That’s SOP and small time in grand scheme of things . That Bronx Lucchese bust was some real shit but this seems minor