Justifiable Rats.

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Targenmantarian
Straightened out

Re: Justifiable Rats.

Post by Targenmantarian »

Confederate wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:37 pm
Targenmantarian wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:33 pm The Colombo who got shot at the beach. Caves?

He also lives in Brooklyn openly.

Nothing happens to rats anymore. At all.
Like I said before, the minute the "Fear Factor of Reprisal" is gone, that's the beginning of the end. In addition, it adds to the Paranoia of not being able to trust anyone anymore.
It's not just the mob. The streets in general are dead.

80% of people on the block are rats.

The feds just hand out too much time. And they also will give you six life sentences for even breathing on a rat.

Forget witsec. No one needs it.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

JMAN723 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:05 pm Jeremy what the fuck are you talking about lol? When did I say I have bumper stickers saying I had cops in the family? Obviously you hate cops and that’s your right I guess but making stupid accusations about somebody you don’t even know is very weird lol
Lol I didn't say YOU had the bumper sticker. I SAID WHY DO YOU THINK THEY MAKE THEM...

Here ya go bro:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newswe ... 56%3famp=1

"The driver was surprisingly calm. He explained that he had both a card and a silver shield in the rear window identifying him as a family member of a law enforcement officer.

To our astonishment, the stop was the shortest I've ever sat through before or since. The officer made some small talk with the driver, asked (without checking) whether his record was clean, then apologized for the delay before sending us on our way.

As our friend explained on the way to the show, an ordinary paper card—the sort given to friends of police or folks who've made a donation to a PBA—would have been torn up after such an encounter, providing immunity for only a single minor infraction, while the family versions were permanent.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

But of course your gonna argue with this argue and bla bla bla.

Yup... Your a "regular" citizen that has no benefits from being in a family of cops. Okay. You win.

And no.... I don't HATE cops. I just hate deushe bags.its not my fault most of them got beat up in school and decided to become cops....
JMAN723
Straightened out

Post by JMAN723 »

I don’t have any “benefits” so your little conspiracy theory holds no water. Anyway hopefully we can end this conversation because it’s silly at best
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Targenmantarian wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:44 pm
Confederate wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:37 pm
Targenmantarian wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:33 pm The Colombo who got shot at the beach. Caves?

He also lives in Brooklyn openly.

Nothing happens to rats anymore. At all.
Like I said before, the minute the "Fear Factor of Reprisal" is gone, that's the beginning of the end. In addition, it adds to the Paranoia of not being able to trust anyone anymore.
It's not just the mob. The streets in general are dead.

80% of people on the block are rats.

The feds just hand out too much time. And they also will give you six life sentences for even breathing on a rat.

Forget witsec. No one needs it.
Correct again
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

JMAN723 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:23 pm I don’t have any “benefits” so your little conspiracy theory holds no water. Anyway hopefully we can end this conversation because it’s silly at best
My little conspiracy???

Did I not just post a article explaining that family members have not only the BENEFITS of being related to a cop but they carry fuckin get out of jail free cards!?!?

For Christ sake... You r a fuckin cop.
What do u??
Let me guess....
A security guard or maybe a customer service employee... Bc u sure act like em
JMAN723
Straightened out

Post by JMAN723 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:10 pm
JMAN723 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:23 pm I don’t have any “benefits” so your little conspiracy theory holds no water. Anyway hopefully we can end this conversation because it’s silly at best
My little conspiracy???

Did I not just post a article explaining that family members have not only the BENEFITS of being related to a cop but they carry fuckin get out of jail free cards!?!?

For Christ sake... You r a fuckin cop.
What do u??
Let me guess....
A security guard or maybe a customer service employee... Bc u sure act like em
stop the cocaine Jeremy lol
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

He's telling the truth, it's not some conspiracy theory, everyone knows it to be true and he gave you a story on the practice
JMAN723
Straightened out

Post by JMAN723 »

bert wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:06 pm
He's telling the truth, it's not some conspiracy theory, everyone knows it to be true and he gave you a story on the practice
I meant what he is saying about me. I don’t hold any special “benefits” from my family members who are now retired from the force
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

How about Nicholas Palmigiano from the Patriarca crime family who turned because he thought that Raymond wanted to kill him?

https://www.nytimes.com/1981/10/09/us/f ... realm.html

Willie Boy Johnson who thought that he was being mistreated by Gotti according to this article?
https://allanrmay.com/wilfred-johnson
desertdog
Straightened out

Post by desertdog »

I don’t call that “selfless”. Honestly I don’t think there is any difference in ratting or not they are ALL scum. Now one thing I do agree with you is that people who rat should still get heaven sentences even if there is a reduction, they should still spend a good chunk of their time in jail. However I don’t buy that people who sit in jail are “selfless”. My father and uncle were NY cops during the 70s and 80s when the mob was powerful and destroyed a lot of innocent people’s lives. These guys get what they deserved are aren’t “selfless”

I agree....Why show loyalty to thieves, liars and backstabbers who will send you best friend, brother, cousin to kill you.
They're all dirtballs. It's a collection scumbags.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

bert wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:28 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:03 pm
bert wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:41 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:37 am Joseph Campanella was 100% justifiable.
Not really, the guys who tried to kill him had been told by the mob not to but tried anyway. He then turned rat even though the Columbo would have backed him. He was also messing with the wife of made guy, that may have been coming out and led him to rat also. Still not justified at all.
Campanella was the right-hand-man of William Cutolo, and was promised by both Cutolo and John DeRoss that if Cutolo were to be arrested, Campanella would become the acting capo of his crew, just like he was during the 1990s.
Then, Campanella is asked by DeRoss to take part in the murder of Cutolo. He refused. Then, Cutolo is murdered and DeRoss assumes control over the Cutolo crew himself. Then, in tape-recorded discussions with William Cutolo Jr. and others in Cutolo’s immediate family, DeRoss voices his concerns that Campanella may not be loyal, and might turn government witness.
After William Cutolo Jr. is taken off the streets and DeRoss is indicted, his tapes are released, including the tapes of DeRoss badmouthing and sowing dissent about Campanella. DeRoss, figuring Campanella will not be loyal anymore, orders a hit - with Alphonse Persico’s blessing - on Campanella. The hit is carried about by Vincent DeMartino and Giovanni Floridia, but Campanella survives.

That’s when Campanella first started talking to the FBI, although did not make a deal with them until his arrest the following year. Charged with various violent crimes, Campanella finally resumes talking with the FBI and cuts a deal to testify against the men accused of ordering his murder. Campanella refuses to testify against fellow Cutolo crew members, or the Russian members of his Brighton Beach crew.

To me, that sounds like a pretty good reason for flipping. Campanella testified against the men who already suspected him of being an informer, and who tried to murder him.
Someone talking bad about a guy on a tape is no excuse to rat. Campenella wanted into the life he was in, he did not have to rat, period. He choose to, like a punk. Every rat has an excuse.
I agree with Bert. Its like when i was in the military and i took an oath to honor and serve. And i was in the middle of the sh*t and you know you may die, but your there and despite what mental and or physical consquences you may endure afterwards nothing is worse than disgracing yourself and integrity. I look at CN in a similar, BUT NOT exact way
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Jimmy calandra was at spimoni gardens today with his 2 daughters lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

AntComello wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:14 pm Jimmy calandra was at spimoni gardens today with his 2 daughters lol
Did he get the square pie?
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

PolackTony wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 6:19 pm
AntComello wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:14 pm Jimmy calandra was at spimoni gardens today with his 2 daughters lol
Did he get the square pie?
Yes he did
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.