MAFIA

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Re: The New York Mafia

Post by Hired_Goonz »

Love the website guys, great work.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Hired_Goonz wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:07 pm Love the website guys, great work.
Thank you for the compliment. Greatly appreciated! ... check in with us regularly because we’ve got a ton of great content and are intending to post up real singular biographies and stories weekly
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

maxiestern11 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:44 pm
Bklyn21 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:10 pm
maxiestern11 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:53 pm Hello my fellow forum members, I have some wonderful news. If you notice, I have not been posting up as much lately as I used to do. That is because my partner Mafiastudent and I have been very busy in the creation of our new website, dedicated to all things Mafia. I want to welcome everyone to check out the site. I believe you will thoroughly enjoy it. All are invited, even my few detractors. I hold no grudges, and want all to enjoy!

The name of the site is "The New York Mafia" http://www.theblackhand.club

Hope to see you soon!........and please feel free to give us feedback so that we can always improve the site! Buono Notte!
So Maxie , Your the Capo and MafiaStudent is your soldati ! Lol.... How much is he kicking up top ? Don't charge him too much, the Kid's gotta eat and he's got mouths to feed 👍😂
Lol...
I wholeheartedly agree. And he’s done a ton of “work” too! So he’s getting a pass for a while. We’ll make the big earners kick up. The torpedo’s and workers do enough for this borgata! 😎😆.... just so you know, we had a meeting. We have decided to reopen the “books” for a bit.... you’re being considered! So keep your nose clean and listen to your caporegime... and we’ll see what happens ok my pal?

I’ll put your name in the hopper when I feel the time is right ok B21! 🤪
👍😏
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

TallGuy19 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:51 am You spelled the word "unrealistically" wrong in the sixth paragraph.
Thats the way it is.

JIGGS
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

JIGGS wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:50 am
TallGuy19 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:51 am You spelled the word "unrealistically" wrong in the sixth paragraph.
Thats the way it is.

JIGGS
Correct Jiggs. I spelled it right the first time. Just checked it as far as I can tell. Unrealistically
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

Nice work, maxie & mafiastudent. The site looks great!
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

eboli wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:45 am Nice work, maxie & mafiastudent. The site looks great!
Thanks Eboli!
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

eboli wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:45 am Nice work, maxie & mafiastudent. The site looks great!
Thank you Eboli
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

I already told you about FB but your site looks nice. I am not very competent on bio "small" characters so I can not say if everything is accurate or not but I appreciate your initiative anyway.
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

real clean looking site fellas, nice work. gonna check out a few bio's.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

TwoPiece wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:23 am real clean looking site fellas, nice work. gonna check out a few bio's.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. And please enjoy the site! .... let us know what you think after reading some bios ok?
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Looks very decent.

I've skimmed through it quickly as I'm on my way home from work.

So in your opinion Lupo the Wolf was a member of Morello's borgata?

CC, Antiliar and Lennert did a piece a few years ago and according to their research (if I remember correctly) he was one of the Gambino bosses.
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

maxiestern11 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:50 am
Soliai wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:42 am First off congrats on the new site. If you are going to promote your site on here I’d appreciate it if you do a write up about this place on your site (nothing big just 1 or 2 paragraphs) and also add a link to this forum on your site. Good luck on the new site Maxie.......Soliai
Thanks pal!.... and yes, that would not be a problem. I like this forum so it’ll be our pleasure. I’ll insert something...... after all, borgata’s should work together no? Lol
-
Soliai, have you visited my website? I’m curious to know what you thought of the design and more importantly, the content?
I did a quick run down of the site (didn't read anything yet just skim through the site) and I thought it look good. Again good luck to you and mafiastudent on the new site.......Soliai
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Lupara wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:01 am Looks very decent.

I've skimmed through it quickly as I'm on my way home from work.

So in your opinion Lupo the Wolf was a member of Morello's borgata?

CC, Antiliar and Lennert did a piece a few years ago and according to their research (if I remember correctly) he was one of the Gambino bosses.
To my knowledge Ignazio (Lupo the Wolf) Saietta was an early partner of Morello.... what later became the Luciano/Genovese Family.
-
And don’t quote me on this but I believe they may have been related through marriage. Brothers in law if memory serves me... but again, that I’m not certain of.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Soliai wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:15 am
maxiestern11 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:50 am
Soliai wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:42 am First off congrats on the new site. If you are going to promote your site on here I’d appreciate it if you do a write up about this place on your site (nothing big just 1 or 2 paragraphs) and also add a link to this forum on your site. Good luck on the new site Maxie.......Soliai
Thanks pal!.... and yes, that would not be a problem. I like this forum so it’ll be our pleasure. I’ll insert something...... after all, borgata’s should work together no? Lol
-
Soliai, have you visited my website? I’m curious to know what you thought of the design and more importantly, the content?
I did a quick run down of the site (didn't read anything yet just skim through the site) and I thought it look good. Again good luck to you and mafiastudent on the new site.......Soliai

Thank you!