MAFIA

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

axx
Straightened out

Re: The New York Mafia

Post by axx »

maxiestern11 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:53 am
axx wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:02 pm Brilliant, thanks maxie!
Lol.... thanks pal! Please enjoy it! That’s why we made it
BTW the two men in double gangland murder pic are Frency McMahon & Joe Manri. Post-Lufthansa cleanup. Loads of pics I've never seen before, good job!
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

First off congrats on the new site. If you are going to promote your site on here I’d appreciate it if you do a write up about this place on your site (nothing big just 1 or 2 paragraphs) and also add a link to this forum on your site. Good luck on the new site Maxie.......Soliai
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Soliai wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:42 am First off congrats on the new site. If you are going to promote your site on here I’d appreciate it if you do a write up about this place on your site (nothing big just 1 or 2 paragraphs) and also add a link to this forum on your site. Good luck on the new site Maxie.......Soliai
Thanks pal!.... and yes, that would not be a problem. I like this forum so it’ll be our pleasure. I’ll insert something...... after all, borgata’s should work together no? Lol
-
Soliai, have you visited my website? I’m curious to know what you thought of the design and more importantly, the content?
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

You spelled the word "unrealistically" wrong in the sixth paragraph.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

TallGuy19 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:51 am You spelled the word "unrealistically" wrong in the sixth paragraph.
on what page?
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

mafiastudent wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:56 am
TallGuy19 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:51 am You spelled the word "unrealistically" wrong in the sixth paragraph.
on what page?
Okay, I see it. Thanks for that! You can look at something 20 thousand times and still miss it.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

on what page?
The first page in the intro.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

mafiastudent wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:57 am
on what page?
Okay, I see it. Thanks for that! You can look at something 20 thousand times and still miss it.
Would you like me to point out any other errors that I see? I don't want to be nit-picky but I'm pretty good at spotting misspelled words.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

If you did that would be awesome!!! We've both proofread it a thousand times....and I'm sure we missed stuff and grammarly has been flaky so that was no help either .just send me a PM.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

mafiastudent wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:35 pm If you did that would be awesome!!! We've both proofread it a thousand times....and I'm sure we missed stuff and grammarly has been flaky so that was no help either .just send me a PM.
Ok
givememysocks
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by givememysocks »

Great website!
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Pics are AWESOME as well and there's Tons !
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

maxiestern11 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:53 pm Hello my fellow forum members, I have some wonderful news. If you notice, I have not been posting up as much lately as I used to do. That is because my partner Mafiastudent and I have been very busy in the creation of our new website, dedicated to all things Mafia. I want to welcome everyone to check out the site. I believe you will thoroughly enjoy it. All are invited, even my few detractors. I hold no grudges, and want all to enjoy!

The name of the site is "The New York Mafia" http://www.theblackhand.club

Hope to see you soon!........and please feel free to give us feedback so that we can always improve the site! Buono Notte!
So Maxie , Your the Capo and MafiaStudent is your soldati ! Lol.... How much is he kicking up top ? Don't charge him too much, the Kid's gotta eat and he's got mouths to feed 👍😂
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

givememysocks wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:31 pm Great website!
Lol thanks! 👍
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Bklyn21 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:10 pm
maxiestern11 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:53 pm Hello my fellow forum members, I have some wonderful news. If you notice, I have not been posting up as much lately as I used to do. That is because my partner Mafiastudent and I have been very busy in the creation of our new website, dedicated to all things Mafia. I want to welcome everyone to check out the site. I believe you will thoroughly enjoy it. All are invited, even my few detractors. I hold no grudges, and want all to enjoy!

The name of the site is "The New York Mafia" http://www.theblackhand.club

Hope to see you soon!........and please feel free to give us feedback so that we can always improve the site! Buono Notte!
So Maxie , Your the Capo and MafiaStudent is your soldati ! Lol.... How much is he kicking up top ? Don't charge him too much, the Kid's gotta eat and he's got mouths to feed 👍😂
Lol...
I wholeheartedly agree. And he’s done a ton of “work” too! So he’s getting a pass for a while. We’ll make the big earners kick up. The torpedo’s and workers do enough for this borgata! 😎😆.... just so you know, we had a meeting. We have decided to reopen the “books” for a bit.... you’re being considered! So keep your nose clean and listen to your caporegime... and we’ll see what happens ok my pal?

I’ll put your name in the hopper when I feel the time is right ok B21! 🤪