Feds say ailing mobster Peter Gotti isn’t sick enough for early release

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Feds say ailing mobster Peter Gotti isn’t sick enough for early release

Post by Wiseguy »

bert wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:54 pm They also said he ran the most violent gang in existence, I guess that prosecutor has her head up her ass and never heard of MS-13, or all the killings on our borders. Plus the many other gangs in New York alone.
If Pete is released, the streets will run red with blood!

getimage.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All roads lead to New York.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Wiseguy you siad 100 % right here, stop lying.
"Huh? I've been very clear to everyone, including you, that I think you're Dan"
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:55 pm
bert wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:54 pm They also said he ran the most violent gang in existence, I guess that prosecutor has her head up her ass and never heard of MS-13, or all the killings on our borders. Plus the many other gangs in New York alone.
If Pete is released, the streets will run red with blood!

getimage.jpeg
The sad part is you believe it. 90% or 100% ?
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Correct Mafiastudent!
-
FBI director J. Edgar could walk around in panties and lace taking it in the back door all day every day! (And did)..... and it’s hush hush and it’s never tarnish the stellar rep of the G.
-
And not to get political but we (the USA) and all the other powers clip guys all around the world since forever..... that’s ok too!
-
And rapists, baby killers, subversives, the Manson followers of the world, and all the rest of the human scum can (and do) get parole!
-
But for an ........ A E I O U ..... sometimes Y ........ FUCK EM right?
-
Let them rot in prison!
-
They booked a horse? OMG!!! The charged too much interest on a loan! OMG! They shook a guy down for cash? OMG! They hijacked a truck? OMG! ........ and even this; they whacked a few guys? Gangsters? Hoodlums? Guys in the life? OMG!!
-
HANG EM HIGH! ........ but please pass the tray of meatballs, sausage and broccoli rabe before you do ok?
Please!! ..... and you make sure to admire that Brioni in the window and the Ferrari outside in the lot!

Because I just love that EYE TALYAN food! ..... and fashion!
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

bert wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:56 pm Wiseguy you siad 100 % right here, stop lying.
"Huh? I've been very clear to everyone, including you, that I think you're Dan"
If I had said I know you're Dan, you might have a point.

I think is different from I know.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:55 pm The people in power are sick in the head but that doesn't mean guys like Persico and Gotti should be set free.

Pogo
But it's okay that f**ks like Sammy Gravano are out?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

maxiestern11 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:59 pm Correct Mafiastudent!
-
FBI director J. Edgar could walk around in panties and lace taking it in the back door all day every day! (And did)..... and it’s hush hush and it’s never tarnish the stellar rep of the G.
-
And not to get political but we (the USA) and all the other powers clip guys all around the world since forever..... that’s ok too!
-
And rapists, baby killers, subversives, the Manson followers of the world, and all the rest of the human scum can (and do) get parole!
-
-
Let them rot in prison!
-
They booked a horse? OMG!!! The charged too much interest on a loan! OMG! They shook a guy down for cash? OMG! They hijacked a truck? OMG! ........ and even this; they whacked a few guys? Gangsters? Hoodlums? Guys in the life? OMG!!
-
HANG EM HIGH! ........ but please pass the tray of meatballs, sausage and broccoli rabe before you do ok?
Please!! ..... and you make sure to admire that Brioni in the window and the Ferrari outside in the lot!

None of the scumbags you mentioned above should have gotten out. But just because some clueless judge or parole board made the wrong call, that's not a reason to double down on the stupidity and let more killers and criminals out. Some Manson follower was released so, to be fair, we should have let Carmine Persico out. What kind of logic is that?
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

pete is a threat to no humans . he would never violate his release .my opinion
z23
Honorary Member

Post by z23 »

maxiestern11 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:02 pm At a certain point it’s called “cruel and unusual punishment”!..... and this is supposed to be the United States of America”! Not Russia or Cuba or Iran!
-
Even dead on murderers who have been convicted standing over a bloody dead body with the bloody knife in their hand after serving 25 to life get paroled! Especially when they are 80-90 years old, have cancer, blind, deaf and crippled in a wheelchair..... literally on their last breath!
-
Why not a Gotti (80 plus), Persico (85), Franzese (100 yo), etc etc? Why??
- because they’re Italian ? Mafia ? ..... I’ll tell you why!
-
Because they are so high profile that the G tries to make a statement with their continued incarceration..... That Crime doesn’t pay!
-
But at a certain point, you’re not even hurting the prisoner anymore really. Like Sonny said, “I die outside or I die inside, I don’t really give a fuck! I gotta die someplace!”
-
The real injustice and punishment is what their innocent family members go through; wives, daughters, sons, innocent grandchildren, parents (if their still alive if the guys young enough). Etc. THAT is patently unfair and Un-American in my book!
-
And there is really no valid justification for it other than taking delight and a twisted joy out of watching other people suffer so you can feel good about yourself! (That’s really sick shit)! If you ask me!!!
-
And the guys were talking about have already served over 30, 40, 50 plus years in jail over their lives for often times crimes (other than murder obviously) regular convicted criminals would have NEVER gotten those kinds of sentences to begin with!!!
-
Why did they get more! Often times many years more when before the judge? Again, I’ll tell you why!
-
ITALIAN, MAFIA, BLACK HAND, etc......prejudice and Hysteria! It’s been going on for almost 70 years already in this country! And it’s getting fucking worse with mentalities and viewpoints like have been printed above!
-
You know, at the end of the day, NOBODY! none of us! Has the right to play God and think we’re holy rollers!
-
Let he who is sinless cast the first stone! We ALL have skeletons in our closets! And I usually find the guys who scream the loudest are usually the ones with the most skeletons and are the most full of shit!
-
They served their bit! They are MORE than eligible? Let em go home already to die!
-
When we ALL get upstairs, let the big guy figure out what’s what! And we’ll see how things end up! That’s the Christian way! And whether you are Christian, Jewish, Muslim or atheist ....... any decent human being should feel that in their heart!
-
PS: and one more thing! Today the G fucks a Gotti, Persico or Franzese by taking their constitutional rights away from them and trampling on the constitution manuscript!

Tomorrow? It may be you or I that they trample on! Pretty soon the constitution goes out the window and it’s a police state!
-
DO YOU WANT THAT? I know I certainly don’t!
-
Thank you Maxie. Excellent! Let me know where you will be preaching this Sunday. I want to be sitting up front. Amen.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:03 pm
maxiestern11 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:59 pm Correct Mafiastudent!
-
-
-
-
-
Let them rot in prison!
-
-

None of the scumbags you mentioned above should have gotten out. But just because some clueless judge or parole board made the wrong call, that's not a reason to double down on the stupidity and let more killers and criminals out. Some Manson follower was released so, to be fair, we should have let Carmine Persico out. What kind of logic is that?
It's called equal justice.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

mafiastudent wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:00 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:55 pm The people in power are sick in the head but that doesn't mean guys like Persico and Gotti should be set free.

No. If we had true justice all these mobsters, gangbangers, cartels, etc would be rounded up and executed for all the harm they have done to society.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:06 pm

No. If we had true justice all these mobsters, gangbangers, cartels, etc would be rounded up and executed for all the harm they have done to society.

Pogo
Well, then they'd have to execute themselves as well because half of these so-called purveyors of justice talk out of both sides of their asses. No one is innocent.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Pogo
OF COURSE IT IS!....... know why MS? Because he became a RAT!!! And this country, government and general populous love rats! That’s what this country has become and it’s getting worse every single day!
-
When I was a boy growing up. I was taught by my dad, uncles, grandfather, mother and everyone else who cared about me to act like a man! Never be a rat (on anybody)!!, stand up for yourself! Treat people with respect (the way you want to be treated).... not in a condescending way or with sarcastic bullshit! Be a true friend! You borrow money.... pay it back! Don’t lie and be a weasel but act with dignity ALWAYS! Take your friends back in a fight! Don’t be a coward!....... etc etc etc (you get the point right)?
-
Today? Lol lol lol lol...... don’t make me laugh! It’s a bad fucking joke! VERY FEW YOUNG PEOPLE are taught the values instated above!.... Hell, half their parents don’t even have those values so how the hell can the teach their kids?? Tell me?
-
Nobody has honor today! It’s a joke! Everybody is a self centered jerk! Every 1 out of 30 you meet a man!
-
......the rest? I can’t even comment!
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

mafiastudent wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:11 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:06 pm

Pogo
Well, then they'd have to execute themselves as well because half of these so-called purveyors of justice talk out of both sides of their asses. No one is innocent.
BINGO!
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

z23 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:06 pm
maxiestern11 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:02 pm At a certain point it’s called “cruel and unusual punishment”!..... and this is supposed to be the United States of America”! Not Russia or Cuba or Iran!
-
Even dead on murderers who have been convicted standing over a bloody dead body with the bloody knife in their hand after serving 25 to life get paroled! Especially when they are 80-90 years old, have cancer, blind, deaf and crippled in a wheelchair..... literally on their last breath!
-
Why not a Gotti (80 plus), Persico (85), Franzese (100 yo), etc etc? Why??
- because they’re Italian ? Mafia ? ..... I’ll tell you why!
-
Because they are so high profile that the G tries to make a statement with their continued incarceration..... That Crime doesn’t pay!
-
But at a certain point, you’re not even hurting the prisoner anymore really. Like Sonny said, “I die outside or I die inside, I don’t really give a fuck! I gotta die someplace!”
-
The real injustice and punishment is what their innocent family members go through; wives, daughters, sons, innocent grandchildren, parents (if their still alive if the guys young enough). Etc. THAT is patently unfair and Un-American in my book!
-
And there is really no valid justification for it other than taking delight and a twisted joy out of watching other people suffer so you can feel good about yourself! (That’s really sick shit)! If you ask me!!!
-
And the guys were talking about have already served over 30, 40, 50 plus years in jail over their lives for often times crimes (other than murder obviously) regular convicted criminals would have NEVER gotten those kinds of sentences to begin with!!!
-
Why did they get more! Often times many years more when before the judge? Again, I’ll tell you why!
-
ITALIAN, MAFIA, BLACK HAND, etc......prejudice and Hysteria! It’s been going on for almost 70 years already in this country! And it’s getting fucking worse with mentalities and viewpoints like have been printed above!
-
You know, at the end of the day, NOBODY! none of us! Has the right to play God and think we’re holy rollers!
-
Let he who is sinless cast the first stone! We ALL have skeletons in our closets! And I usually find the guys who scream the loudest are usually the ones with the most skeletons and are the most full of shit!
-
They served their bit! They are MORE than eligible? Let em go home already to die!
-
When we ALL get upstairs, let the big guy figure out what’s what! And we’ll see how things end up! That’s the Christian way! And whether you are Christian, Jewish, Muslim or atheist ....... any decent human being should feel that in their heart!
-
PS: and one more thing! Today the G fucks a Gotti, Persico or Franzese by taking their constitutional rights away from them and trampling on the constitution manuscript!

Tomorrow? It may be you or I that they trample on! Pretty soon the constitution goes out the window and it’s a police state!
-
DO YOU WANT THAT? I know I certainly don’t!
-
Thank you Maxie. Excellent! Let me know where you will be preaching this Sunday. I want to be sitting up front. Amen.
Thanks pal!..... but it’s the truth too right? It rings true to our ears and senses!