Feds say ailing mobster Peter Gotti isn’t sick enough for early release

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... story.html
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Nepa31
Straightened out

Re: Feds say ailing mobster Peter Gotti isn’t sick enough for early release

Post by Nepa31 »

I’m not a fan of the Gotti’s but the Feds are out of control with this shit. If he’s got over 50% of his time in he should be let out. Bring back the old rules already!! This 85% bullshit is for the birds.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

No one is ever ruled sick if they are OC, look at Persico in a wheelchair, blind, dying, yet they ruled him a threat. John Gotti was dying of cancer and they had him under strict visiting contact rules as he died with his throat gone. Only assholes love seeing this happen.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Poor babies. My heart bleeds for them. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:53 pm Poor babies. My heart bleeds for them. :lol:

Pogo
I know I'll definitely be losing sleep over the fact that guys like Persico and the Gottis had to do more than 50% of their time.
All roads lead to New York.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

bert wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:30 pm No one is ever ruled sick if they are OC, look at Persico in a wheelchair, blind, dying, yet they ruled him a threat. John Gotti was dying of cancer and they had him under strict visiting contact rules as he died with his throat gone. Only assholes love seeing this happen.
I agree Bert! ...... at a certain point it’s just draconian and cruel punishment with guys breathing their last! What’s it mean to release them home to die?
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:44 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:53 pm Poor babies. My heart bleeds for them. :lol:

Pogo
I know I'll definitely be losing sleep over the fact that guys like Persico and the Gottis had to do more than 50% of their time.
That's the problem, the people in power have the same attitude as you two. If they want to keep people in prison forever, do it across the board, and force anyone convicted to stay even when sick and dying.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

maxiestern11 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:01 pm
bert wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:30 pm No one is ever ruled sick if they are OC, look at Persico in a wheelchair, blind, dying, yet they ruled him a threat. John Gotti was dying of cancer and they had him under strict visiting contact rules as he died with his throat gone. Only assholes love seeing this happen.
I agree Bert! ...... at a certain point it’s just draconian and cruel punishment with guys breathing their last! What’s it mean to release them home to die?
The people in power are sick in the head and cowards, that is the reason
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

bert wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:03 pm
maxiestern11 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:01 pm
The people in power are sick in the head and cowards, that is the reason
I couldn’t have said it any better myself!
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

If this were say a Crip Boss or a Mexican Cartel Boss I very much doubt any of you guys would be saying they should be let out. Carmine Persico was responsible for dozens and dozens of murders. Sick or not why should he ever have let out of prison? Same for the Gotti's.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:08 pm If this were say a Crip Boss or a Mexican Cartel Boss I very much doubt any of you guys would be saying they should be let out. Carmine Persico was responsible for dozens and dozens of murders. Sick or not why should he ever have let out of prison? Same for the Gotti's.

Pogo
If he were a crip boss he would be out, and I would not mind it the circumstances were the same. Gotti deserves to be let out. Peter Gotti did not kill anyone.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Doubtful. There are countless Crip and Blood leaders rotting away for life. And Gotti has certainly been involved in murder (directly or indirectly). Not to mention all the billions the organization he ran has stolen from or inflicted on the public. He is right where he belongs. The real injustice is that he even has a chance to get out in the first place.

Pogo
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

bert wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:03 pmThe people in power are sick in the head and cowards, that is the reason
Comments like this are why I remain at least 90% sure you're Dan.
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:08 pm If this were say a Crip Boss or a Mexican Cartel Boss I very much doubt any of you guys would be saying they should be let out. Carmine Persico was responsible for dozens and dozens of murders. Sick or not why should he ever have let out of prison? Same for the Gotti's.

Pogo
Funny, that's exactly what I was thinking. These guys wouldn't say shit if it wasn't a mob guy. So being merciful isn't really what this is about.

John Gotti and Carmine Persico were guilty of multiple murders. If anything, both of them should have been put to death. That would have been real justice.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

At a certain point it’s called “cruel and unusual punishment”!..... and this is supposed to be the United States of America”! Not Russia or Cuba or Iran!
-
Even dead on murderers who have been convicted standing over a bloody dead body with the bloody knife in their hand after serving 25 to life get paroled! Especially when they are 80-90 years old, have cancer, blind, deaf and crippled in a wheelchair..... literally on their last breath!
-
Why not a Gotti (80 plus), Persico (85), Franzese (100 yo), etc etc? Why??
- because they’re Italian ? Mafia ? ..... I’ll tell you why!
-
Because they are so high profile that the G tries to make a statement with their continued incarceration..... That Crime doesn’t pay!
-
But at a certain point, you’re not even hurting the prisoner anymore really. Like Sonny said, “I die outside or I die inside, I don’t really give a fuck! I gotta die someplace!”
-
The real injustice and punishment is what their innocent family members go through; wives, daughters, sons, innocent grandchildren, parents (if their still alive if the guys young enough). Etc. THAT is patently unfair and Un-American in my book!
-
And there is really no valid justification for it other than taking delight and a twisted joy out of watching other people suffer so you can feel good about yourself! (That’s really sick shit)! If you ask me!!!
-
And the guys were talking about have already served over 30, 40, 50 plus years in jail over their lives for often times crimes (other than murder obviously) regular convicted criminals would have NEVER gotten those kinds of sentences to begin with!!!
-
Why did they get more! Often times many years more when before the judge? Again, I’ll tell you why!
-
ITALIAN, MAFIA, BLACK HAND, etc......prejudice and Hysteria! It’s been going on for almost 70 years already in this country! And it’s getting fucking worse with mentalities and viewpoints like have been printed above!
-
You know, at the end of the day, NOBODY! none of us! Has the right to play God and think we’re holy rollers!
-
Let he who is sinless cast the first stone! We ALL have skeletons in our closets! And I usually find the guys who scream the loudest are usually the ones with the most skeletons and are the most full of shit!
-
They served their bit! They are MORE than eligible? Let em go home already to die!
-
When we ALL get upstairs, let the big guy figure out what’s what! And we’ll see how things end up! That’s the Christian way! And whether you are Christian, Jewish, Muslim or atheist ....... any decent human being should feel that in their heart!
-
PS: and one more thing! Today the G fucks a Gotti, Persico or Franzese by taking their constitutional rights away from them and trampling on the constitution manuscript!

Tomorrow? It may be you or I that they trample on! Pretty soon the constitution goes out the window and it’s a police state!
-
DO YOU WANT THAT? I know I certainly don’t!
-
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

maxiestern11 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:02 pm At a certain point it’s called “cruel and unusual punishment”!..... and this is supposed to be the United States of America”! Not Russia or Cuba or Iran!
-
Even dead on murderers who have been convicted standing over a bloody dead body with the bloody knife in their hand after serving 25 to life get paroled! Especially when they are 80-90 years old, have cancer, blind, deaf and crippled in a wheelchair..... literally on their last breath!
-
Why not a Gotti (80 plus), Persico (85), Franzese (100 yo), etc etc? Why??
- because they’re Italian ? Mafia ? ..... I’ll tell you why!
-
Because they are so high profile that the G tries to make a statement with their continued incarceration..... That Crime doesn’t pay!
-
But at a certain point, you’re not even hurting the prisoner anymore really. Like Sonny said, “I die outside or I die inside, I don’t really give a fuck! I gotta die someplace!”
-
The real injustice and punishment is what their innocent family members go through; wives, daughters, sons, innocent grandchildren, parents (if their still alive if the guys young enough). Etc. THAT is patently unfair and Un-American in my book!
-
And there is really no valid justification for it other than taking delight and a twisted joy out of watching other people suffer so you can feel good about yourself! (That’s really sick shit)! If you ask me!!!
-
And the guys were talking about have already served over 30, 40, 50 plus years in jail over their lives for often times crimes (other than murder obviously) regular convicted criminals would have NEVER gotten those kinds of sentences to begin with!!!
-
Why did they get more! Often times many years more when before the judge? Again, I’ll tell you why!
-
ITALIAN, MAFIA, BLACK HAND, etc......prejudice and Hysteria! It’s been going on for almost 70 years already in this country! And it’s getting fucking worse with mentalities and viewpoints like have been printed above!
-
You know, at the end of the day, NOBODY! none of us! Has the right to play God and think we’re holy rollers!
-
Let he who is sinless cast the first stone! We ALL have skeletons in our closets! And I usually find the guys who scream the loudest are usually the ones with the most skeletons and are the most full of shit!
-
They served their bit! They are MORE than eligible? Let em go home already to die!
-
When we ALL get upstairs, let the big guy figure out what’s what! And we’ll see how things end up! That’s the Christian way! And whether you are Christian, Jewish, Muslim or atheist ....... any decent human being should feel that in their heart!
-
PS: and one more thing! Today the G fucks a Gotti, Persico or Franzese by taking their constitutional rights away from them and trampling on the constitution manuscript!

Tomorrow? It may be you or I that they trample on! Pretty soon the constitution goes out the window and it’s a police state!
-
DO YOU WANT THAT? I know I certainly don’t!
-
If this post were meant to be facetious, it would be almost brilliant.