Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Confederate
Full Patched

Re: Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Post by Confederate »

scagghiuni wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:10 pm the fact that italians sourced the contract to the albanians and they went to the bloods it is not an idiocy, it could be true
You didn't sound quite so sure that the Albanians would never hire blacks when you made this post earlier on this thread.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Re: Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Post by Mason_dixon »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:55 pm https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... story.html

Contains photo of Anthony Zolotta Snr
I believe that photo is Sal who was killed. Anthony would be the brother who was arrested and I have not seen his photo yet.
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

What are the chances that one of the 5 families (most likely bonannos) has some role in this hit? Or was it most likely just a real blood family affair?
500YearReign
Straightened out

Post by 500YearReign »

"People always underestimate me, Don."

<>

"You know what the real difference is between crooks and lawmen, Warden?

[Warden] Try me.

What side of the bars they're on."
500YearReign
Straightened out

Mobsters son paid for hit at McDonald's

Post by 500YearReign »

"People always underestimate me, Don."

<>

"You know what the real difference is between crooks and lawmen, Warden?

[Warden] Try me.

What side of the bars they're on."
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Mobsters son paid for hit at McDonald's

Post by Wiseguy »

Already a thread about this.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4074&start=120
All roads lead to New York.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Interested to see what Capeci says about this on Thursday
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Mason_dixon wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:45 pm What are the chances that one of the 5 families (most likely bonannos) has some role in this hit? Or was it most likely just a real blood family affair?
Zero
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:10 pm
Mason_dixon wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:45 pm What are the chances that one of the 5 families (most likely bonannos) has some role in this hit? Or was it most likely just a real blood family affair?
Zero
Really? With that kinda money at stake I garuntee that the Zottola family was aligned and kicking up to one of the 5.....I meant the guy spent at least 50k to have this done.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Mason_dixon wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:43 pm
Zero
Really? With that kinda money at stake I garuntee that the Zottola family was aligned and kicking up to one of the 5.....I meant the guy spent at least 50k to have this done.
Do you think in this day and age when a LCN hit draws such ridiculous coverage a family would authorize an associate to whack his father AND brother?

For no greater crime than he wanted a greater share of the kick?

Or do you think if this was presented to a family they may have not acquiesced to such a ludicrous demand and maybe if they were after the $ decided to squeeze Zottola Snr themselves?

This is an easy one.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Zero
100%, Zero.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Mason_dixon wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:43 pm
Zero
He actually paid 200 Grand ! As soon as it was done he delivered a case of water with 200 Grand in bundled Bills on top .
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Sick fucks, Kill your own father and your brother over money
Orzan
Prospect

Post by Orzan »

willychichi wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:51 am
I 25 I wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:38 am Can someone Copy Paste the article for me? Does not work for me
The links works fine, it's probably your pop up blocker preventing it from opening.
Im from Spain/Italy and cant read the article.

For Europeans NY Daily show us this message:

Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.