Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

willychichi
Full Patched

Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Post by willychichi »

Second suspect busted in drive-thru execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

A gangster known as “Taliban” was busted for his role in the October execution of a veteran Mafia associate at a McDonald’s drive-thru — and a botched hit three months earlier on his son, authorities said Friday. Herman (Taliban) Blanco, 33, of the Bronx, was due for arraignment Friday afternoon in Brooklyn Federal Court over his role in the Oct. 4 killing of Sylvester (Sally Daz) Zottola and the attempted slaying of Salvatore Zottola — a hit ordered in an effort to “lure out” the father, according to a federal criminal complaint.

Read more: https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... story.html
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Post by Wiseguy »

Interesting. Anyone heard of this Herman "Taliban" Blanco?
All roads lead to New York.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Post by chubby »

Never heard of him.. probably just another random gangster from the bx..
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

the name sounds hispanic
JerryB
Straightened out

Post by JerryB »

"...Blanco, [is] described by prosecutors as a known Bloods member..."
Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

herman-blanco-09a0441-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All roads lead to New York.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Wow he’s dark, must be straight from Sicily.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
CTamg65
Straightened out

Post by CTamg65 »

33 years old just came home on parole after doing 12 and literally a few months later (March 2018) hes already involved in this shit ...wtf....went do 12 at 21 which was probably not his first time gets out at 33 and already back in ,waste of life i cannot understand why the Albanians (which are known to be violent and handle their own business (At least the ones i know)Or the Mob would hire these clowns ,I can't understand it. I seriously doubt it's because most likely there services come cheap cause you get what you pay for. From being in prison and just being around in general I've met or known quite a few Bloods that sell drugs and definetely are violent and have no problem pulling a trigger but I have not met any that struck me as smart the way they operate or that i would ever think to trust them to carry something out that would give me life im prison if they were caught. We read time and time again these guys getting locked up for murders and shootings constantly and i dont care if its your run of the mill neighborhood low level dealer thats a blood or there "Big Homey" or "5 star general" when i think of them im thinking non low key,these guys are hot,just being around them you could get jammed up ,most are known by whatever local police and task force operate where they do with all that being said the few guys I know that are connected or somewhat connected are the exact opposite this whole case boggles my mind ,these guys were having attempts on their life and there lives being threatened for a long time before the murder i know id be strapped 24/7 and would have handled this situation immediately the minute after these guys came in the house where i live with my family or came anywhere near where i lived....to me with this case i have so many questions on how this wasn't stopped before it happened after it going on for so long wether it was by the feds,or either side if zotollas were still currently connected then to fuckin who cause nobody was stepping up for them and the zotollas sure as hell stood tall and didn't roll over I've seen alot less done to so called street guys and they called the feds or police immediately im still very interested who the hell is paying for them to get hit not for nothing look at all the other cases where these street guys go and deal with gang members they usually don't end well for the wiseguy they should have learned you gotta have certain higher ranking guys and hell even some lower ranking that gotta be like wtf are they doing your just asking to goto jail dealing with these guys your dealing with guys that are probably texting about this shit once they went into these guys houses the evidence they found is probably insane just the fact that one a them guys had close to 50grand in the house or whatever else he had i cantnremember if there were any guns found is stupid you just go do a hit or have anything to do with it and it just went down you know the feds and cops are on it your not supposed tonhave anything in your house or vehicles thats the first thing u do is clean out or empty everything thats the easiest way to make things worse for yourself is to have them come in your house and find ANYTHING anyways thats enough of a rant for now my i have so many questions when i think of this case
I 25 I
On Record

Post by I 25 I »

Can someone Copy Paste the article for me? Does not work for me
It was really the last time they trusted us street guys that kind of money
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

I 25 I wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:38 am Can someone Copy Paste the article for me? Does not work for me
The links works fine, it's probably your pop up blocker preventing it from opening.
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
I 25 I
On Record

Post by I 25 I »

willychichi wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:51 am
I 25 I wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:38 am Can someone Copy Paste the article for me? Does not work for me
The links works fine, it's probably your pop up blocker preventing it from opening.
No it says i cant access the site from my country
It was really the last time they trusted us street guys that kind of money
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

I 25 I wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:57 am
willychichi wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:51 am
No it says i cant access the site from my country
Clear your cookies and give it another try
Eld
Straightened out

Post by Eld »

It's blocked because of the EU's General Data Protection Regulation law. I have the same problem.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Eld wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:02 am It's blocked because of the EU's General Data Protection Regulation law. I have the same problem.
A gangster known as “Taliban” was busted for his role in the October execution of a veteran Mafia associate at a McDonald’s drive-thru — and a botched hit three months earlier on his son, authorities said Friday.

Herman (Taliban) Blanco, 33, of the Bronx, was arraigned Friday afternoon in Brooklyn Federal Court over his role in the Oct. 4 killing of Sylvester (Sally Daz) Zottola and the attempted slaying of Salvatore Zottola — a hit ordered in an effort to “lure out” the father, according to a federal criminal complaint.
The 71-year-old old victim, a longtime organized crime figure in the Bronx, was waiting for a cup of coffee at the fast-food restaurant when he was shot repeatedly by a gunman who fled on foot. Zottola was died at the scene.
Brooklyn gangbanger Bushawn (Shelz) Shelton, 34, was arrested last month for his alleged role in the two Zottola shootings. The complaint against Blanco was filed by an FBI agent assigned to a squad investigating Balkan and Middle Eastern organized crime.
A cooperating federal witness told authorities that Blanco approached him in the spring of this year offering cash for the killing of “John Doe #1,” the six-page complaint recounted.
“Shelton later informed the (witness) … that the purpose of killing John Doe #1 was to lure out Zottola,” the complaint alleged.
Son Salvatore Zottola, 41, though not identified by name in court papers, survived a July 11 murder attempt outside his waterfront home in the Bronx.
Court papers identified the elder Zottola as a Luchese family associate with ties to now-imprisoned ex-Bonanno family boss Vincent (Vinnie Gorgeous) Basciano.
Authorities said telephone records indicated Blanco and Shelton shared frequent cell phone chats between March and October 2018.
And the cooperating witness in the case actually went with the two suspects to pick up a gun before driving to Salvatore Zottola’s home to lie in wait for the target. The would-be victim never appeared that day, the complaint said.
His father similarly escaped death in multiple threatening incidents over the last year, including a December 2017 attack inside his Bronx apartment where three masked invaders stabbed Sylvester Zottola repeatedly in the neck and chest.
Shelton’s wife Takeisha, in court papers filed Tuesday, sought to quash a subpoena seeking her to testify against her husband.
“As the law … makes clear, Ms. Shelton cannot be compelled to offer evidence against her husband in a criminal proceeding,” wrote her attorney Florian Miedel.
Prosecutors suggested, without identifying another suspect, that they might ask Ms. Shelton to testify against another target of the probe.
Blanco, described by prosecutors as a known Bloods member, is being held without bail.
He is also on parole for an assault and burglary conviction. Assistant U.S. Attorney Lindsay Gerdes said Blanco was released from prison last year after serving 12 years.

Happy Christmas, Eld! :P
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Eld
Straightened out

Post by Eld »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:01 am

A gangster known as “Taliban” was busted for his role in the October execution of a veteran Mafia associate at a McDonald’s drive-thru — and a botched hit three months earlier on his son, authorities said Friday.

Happy Christmas, Eld! :P
Thanks SP, same to you.