Ontario Mobster Angelo Musitano shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Ontario Mobster Angelo Musitano shot dead

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Lupara wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:54 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote:
Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:30 pm
Lupara wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:34 pm I'm suprised no one has mentioned here the hit on older brother Pat Musitano.
Why? There is another thread dedicated to that.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4518
That's just weird (and embarrasing). For some reason that thread doesn't show up on my timeline in Tapatalk.
No problem just letting you know there is a thread about it.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Ontario Mobster Angelo Musitano shot dead

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Lupara wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:54 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote:
Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:30 pm
Lupara wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:34 pm I'm suprised no one has mentioned here the hit on older brother Pat Musitano.
Why? There is another thread dedicated to that.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4518
That's just weird (and embarrasing). For some reason that thread doesn't show up on my timeline in Tapatalk.
i actually got rid of tapatalk for similar issues.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
antimafia
Full Patched

Re: Ontario Mobster Angelo Musitano shot dead

Post by antimafia »

Cross-posting.
————————-
‪UPDATE - Angelo Musitano and Mila Barberi Homicides

http://hamiltonpolice.on.ca/news/update ... homicides/
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

^^^^
‪Fugitive suspected triggerman in two Ontario mob murders is found dead in Mexico

https://nationalpost.com/news/fugitive- ... in-mexico/

‬Alleged hit man in Angelo Musitano mob murder found dead in Mexico

https://www.thespec.com/news/crime/2020 ... exico.html
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

^^^^
‪Second person tied to Ontario mafia-linked murders found dead in Mexico

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/second-perso ... -1.5106801
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Unbelievable. Four suspects on double murder charges, three flee to Mexico and the fourth is arrested and.... released on bail?!
If his associates fleeing the country don’t represent a flight risk I don’t know what does and if multiple homicide doesn’t represent a threat to the community, I don’t know what does.
Fucking Canadian left wing insanity.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
PogueMahone
Straightened out

Post by PogueMahone »

Wasn’t Ranieri close to Ramon Fernandez and considered part of the Rizzuto organization? If so, is it possible the Rizzutos were behind the Musitano killings? Perhaps the Musitanos abandoned the Rizzutos during the war, and this was payback, similar to what happened to Fernandez and Di Maulo.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

PogueMahone wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:55 am Wasn’t Ranieri close to Ramon Fernandez and considered part of the Rizzuto organization? If so, is it possible the Rizzutos were behind the Musitano killings? Perhaps the Musitanos abandoned the Rizzutos during the war, and this was payback, similar to what happened to Fernandez and Di Maulo.
I was hanging out with the brother-in law of one of the two guys that are still alive for the meeting where Pat Musitano was killed. This guy was saying basically Rizzuto was nothing, that was at the start of 2020.

So maybe, they did abandon Rizzuto?
“To know and not to do, is not to know”
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

I think ranieri switched sides, not the musitanos.
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

‪'It's so foreign to me, this mob life:' Mila Barberi's alleged hitman found dead in Mexico

https://www.yorkregion.com/news-story/1 ... in-mexico/
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

^^^^
'He was murdered': Suspected Ontario triggerman found dead in Mexico had long list of would-be enemies.

https://nationalpost.com/news/he-was-mu ... be-enemies
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

Interesting that now the link between the Hells Angels in Hamilton and these murders is starting to be shared!

It's been common knowledge for a while now to some, how much the HA in Hamilton and the cops (they got blood relatives in both) have been involved in these, if not all, the Hamilton mob murders.

The tie goes to Woodbridge apparently, with the attempted hit on Diego Serrano's son. Wasn't Carmine Verducci also conducting business in Hamilton? As well as Tony Large? Both of them were murdered as well, Verducci (April 2014) Serrano (March 2017) Sergi (April 2017) Musitano (May 2017)

Sergi and Serrano were involving in Legal Weed, what about Verducci and Musitano?

I
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

SantoClaus wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:44 am Interesting that now the link between the Hells Angels in Hamilton and these murders is starting to be shared!

It's been common knowledge for a while now to some, how much the HA in Hamilton and the cops (they got blood relatives in both) have been involved in these, if not all, the Hamilton mob murders.

The tie goes to Woodbridge apparently, with the attempted hit on Diego Serrano's son. Wasn't Carmine Verducci also conducting business in Hamilton? As well as Tony Large? Both of them were murdered as well, Verducci (April 2014) Serrano (March 2017) Sergi (April 2017) Musitano (May 2017)

Sergi and Serrano were involving in Legal Weed, what about Verducci and Musitano?

I
he was also close to danny ranieri, a rizzuto man in ontario
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

scagghiuni wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:54 am
SantoClaus wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:44 am Interesting that now the link between the Hells Angels in Hamilton and these murders is starting to be shared!

I
he was also close to danny ranieri, a rizzuto man in ontario
Interesting!

There was a Nomad HA charter that was created between 2014-2015 in Ontario, both the President and VP were shot, neither died. The VP is seen wearing a Hamilton HA jacket, it would be strange if they couldn't somehow be tied to all this, as well.
https://www.gangsterismout.com/2016/06/ ... -phil.html
https://www.gangsterismout.com/2016/08/ ... ot-at.html
PogueMahone
Straightened out

Post by PogueMahone »

The two Ontario Nomads were apparently shot by Quebec HA as a warning for refusing to step aside when the Quebec bikers got out of prison.