Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Frank cali shot dead

Post by Cheech »

Camo wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:34 am Think this thread has jumped the shark lol. Hopefully we get more info soon.
you got like 100 posts in it....
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti
rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

This thing about the drugs, what 77 million? LE always calculate it to the street level prices...they don't say 100 kilos at 25k each they go for that street bag the junkies are buying....so I doubt this is it....unless it was for the Gambino's gets confiscated and Cali is like fuck you we're not paying for it....but even then...kill a boss? Other heads roll...or how about sit down..discussions? This bust and cali a boss killed? Too quick imho
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

No way its Gene. International drug shit IMO. No more bodies drop. The car is a paper clip now and the guy that did it is long gone or dead himself.
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

Cheech wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:32 am
Camo wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:34 am Think this thread has jumped the shark lol. Hopefully we get more info soon.
And?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Camo wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:37 am
And?
didn't think I had to spell it out for you but here you go

you're one of the reasons it "jumped the shark"
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

Cheech wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:41 am
Camo wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:37 am
And?
didn't think I had to spell it out for you but here you go

you're one of the reasons it "jumped the shark"
Sure, and your post repeating what everyone else has said multiple times was riveting. Not sure why you're coming at me like a bitch, my post about jumping the shark was a joke because activity in the thread had slowed completely then those silly Barney theories appeared from nowhere. If i bother you so much put me on ignore.
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

if it was gotti it means he has support from sicilian faction too, he wouldn't risk a similar thing without a big support
anyway if there will be another hit its gene gotti if he is really behind
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

You read my mind. lol
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

SconsinJohnson wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:01 am
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:57 am 60 pages of posts. Could someone paraphrase any new
facts that have come to light since last night at about 6pm.
I am at work and will not be able to read the 25 pages of
I've been scouring the internet. Haven't seen anything new since the license plate information that came out yesterday afternoon
thanks for lookin out - Sconson & chichi
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

How about an upcoming possible indictment or some investigation coming close and maybe with a few other things that no one knows about and the other powers to be say he's got to go? Or some old vendetta...wasn't Cali involved in that operation old bridge or something that old transatlantic drug op bust a decade ago? Maybe it's from way back and nothing about now?

It just doesn't seem like how things work here anymore with American LCN...seems different
glen40
Associate

Post by glen40 »

Uncle Pete wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:22 am I understand Gene has restrictions since his release but Gene is a gangster and if (a big if) he did organize this hit, it could be as simple as he doesn't give a fuck and cares more about his legacy than he does about getting arrested in two years and dying in the can. He's a stone cold gangster and street guy, not necessarily a guy who will make a cost/benefit analysis plan.

Yes, the guy did 30 years. But as I've stated in another thread, he wasn't stuck in an elevator for 30 years. He was in federal prison and as a result he has 30 years of networking with mob guys, connected guys, and wanna be's in the joint. He has to have a ton of support now that he is back on the street.

Also, to those that are saying why would he do this when he saw what happened to his brother John? Think about another angle to this question. His brother John became a fucking legend! Everyone knows who John Gotti is and his reputation on the street /jails and shit even in the hood/rap community, is as good as gold. It does not get any better. It's not illogical to think that that Gene cares more about his legacy as a tough guy and taking back what he thinks belongs to him than he gives a fuck about dying in the can. Price of doing business for his reputation and legacy
Good point. Wtf does he care about dying in the can if he can take power back to HB/Oz Park, restore the name etc? John was a horrible boss but w/o his legacy, the movies, books, tv shows, MMA shit etc that his kids and grandkids have benefited from don't happen. Not that any of that made a bunch of dough but kept the name on a pedestal. Doubtful Gene spent the last 30 yrs regretting his life and hoping for a chance to get out and be straight. Again, its all guess work now but a decent theory.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Camo wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:55 am I'd believe it was Carmine Persico's dying wish before i'd believe it was Barney.
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

Who are the powerful Gambino capos and leaders outside of the Sicilian/18th Ave faction? Someone said there’s a lot of powerful people in Queens. I think if we can answer that we’d be able to determine if it was Gene or not, or at least if it’s a credible theory.

Because if it was Gene and Gotti loyalists, they’d need a whole army, not just Gene and Carniglia.
glen40
Associate

Post by glen40 »

https://abc7ny.com/sources-gambino-boss ... _Gt0R1qiTg

Cali shook hands w the guy. Shooter used two hands "as if trained", pretty well rules out the thories of random act, drunk driver etc
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

glen40 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:19 am https://abc7ny.com/sources-gambino-boss ... _Gt0R1qiTg

Cali shook hands w the guy. Shooter used two hands "as if trained", pretty well rules out the thories of random act, drunk driver etc
the murderer could have said "hey sorry, hit your car by mistake" and held his hand out to shake hands. IDK. The whole thing is fucking wild