Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

baldo
Straightened out

Re: Frank cali shot dead

Post by baldo »

crazyjoegallo wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:40 am Hey guys I'm new on the forum. Anyway Im italian and live in Rome.
I read in a Repubblica newspaper article that Frank Cali was killed because was married with Rosalie Inzerillo and that wanted to regive the power that the inzerillos lost in the first mafia war.
I dont think that an another NY families would had dare to kill the gambinos boss. But is just my opinion.
This is very interesting. Do u have a link?
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

I thought Inzerillos were allowed to come back.Back in 2007 Lo Piccolo wanted them back, but Antonio Rotolo was against it. Rotolo killed one of Inzerillos personally and he was fearing revenge. He then sent Gianni Nicchi, to find Lo Piccolo and his son and kill them , he even prepared acid barrels for bodies. But after Rotolo was arrested , i thought they were allowed to come back.
thehitman
Prospect

Post by thehitman »

baldo wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:02 am
crazyjoegallo wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:40 am Hey guys I'm new on the forum. Anyway Im italian and live in Rome.
I read in a Repubblica newspaper article that Frank Cali was killed because was married with Rosalie Inzerillo and that wanted to regive the power that the inzerillos lost in the first mafia war.
I dont think that an another NY families would had dare to kill the gambinos boss. But is just my opinion.
This is very interesting. Do u have a link?
https://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2019/0 ... ref=drac-2
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

Strax wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:02 am I thought Inzerillos were allowed to come back.Back in 2007 Lo Piccolo wanted them back, but Antonio Rotolo was against it. Rotolo killed one of Inzerillos personally and he was fearing revenge. He then sent Gianni Nicchi, to find Lo Piccolo and his son and kill them , he even prepared acid barrels for bodies. But after Rotolo was arrested , i thought they were allowed to come back.
Lo Piccolo was arrested too so maybe whoever the top guys are now don't like the Inzerillo's. That theory makes a lot of sense i forgot about the Inzerillo's, hopefully we find out soon.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

I suspect this is an internal matter amongst his inner circle
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

Camo wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:15 am Lo Piccolo was arrested too so maybe whoever the top guys are now don't like the Inzerillo's. That theory makes a lot of sense i forgot about the Inzerillo's, hopefully we find out soon.
As far as i know,they were allowed to come back. Most of people that were with Corleonesi are either dead or in prison.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Gene Gotti a Captain and suggesting that he was involved in Cali's murder?

https://www.amny.com/news/gambino-crime ... 1.28498032
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

willychichi wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:55 am Gene Gotti a Captain and suggesting that he was involved in Cali's murder?

https://www.amny.com/news/gambino-crime ... 1.28498032
Likely referring to Gotti's rank prior to his conviction
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

I think Gene Gotti had nothing to do with this. He is 71,served almost 30 years in prison. If he has something to do with this,he is extremely stupid.
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Holy shit woke up to this and was shocked. Ran into the living room when I heard the headline hah. I thought Gene Gotti at first, but who knows...
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

PHL_Mob wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:17 am Holy shit woke up to this and was shocked. Ran into the living room when I heard the headline hah. I thought Gene Gotti at first, but who knows...
Full blown Alex Jones new admin
Gene gotti boss
Jackie damico is the new cosiglere
Anthony gurino under boss
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Woke up and saw the google alert and audibly gasped, my gf had to ask what was wrong lol
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Finally something Capeci can write about. To bad he has no idea who did it or why Cali was killed. lol Could it be the 77mil in coke that was seized in Port Newark? Peter Gotti making a play for the top? I would have to assume drugs and money as that was Cali's racket.
baldo
Straightened out

Post by baldo »

I guess his wake/funeral may answer a lot of questions.
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

A buddy of mine that owns the local Napa store just called and told me about this after seeing it on the Memphis news and he has no interest in the Mafia at all. I’m doing my best to explain how crazy this is to him.
I get it....first rule of fight club.