Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

scagghiuni
Full Patched

Re: Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Post by scagghiuni »

Jbravo wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:04 pm I just think the demographics are changing i lost business that were salumerias and are now russian specialty stores...
russians and albanians have a fertility rate even lower than italy
they dont emigrate anymore, who really is moving massive today are nigerians and subsaharian africans
Jbravo
Straightened out

Re: Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Post by Jbravo »

Yes...everyone from nyc is going out to nj or pa most of my friends are...staten island is the last frontier..lol
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

As soon as the first drop of rain hits the ground , 20 Nigerians come out of the woodwork and are in your face trying to sell u a piece of shit cheap umbrella.
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:57 pm As soon as the first drop of rain hits the ground , 20 Nigerians come out of the woodwork and are in your face trying to sell u a piece of shit cheap umbrella.
Lmaooooo
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:56 pm The majority of Pizzerias in Jersey are still Italian owned and operated. Trust me
We decided to try some in Carteret and it was nothing but Arabs. I turned around and walked out.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

dixiemafia wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:43 am
NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:56 pm The majority of Pizzerias in Jersey are still Italian owned and operated. Trust me
We decided to try some in Carteret and it was nothing but Arabs. I turned around and walked out.
Well you’re from the South, you don’t know shit. You probably walked into a Sbarros
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:34 am
Well you’re from the South, you don’t know shit. You probably walked into a Sbarros
:lol:
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

Yeah the demographics are just changing im in the distribution business italian bread to restaurants and delis.. trust me I seen it over the past 20 years
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:34 amWell you’re from the South, you don’t know shit. You probably walked into a Sbarros
I've spent more time in Jersey than you think. So obviously you don't know shit.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Damn brutal
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
MSFRD
Straightened out

Post by MSFRD »

You guys are lucky it’s Albanians. Here in Melbourne the Indians have overtaken every decent pizza spot, no clue on how to make anything.
Heathen
Straightened out

Post by Heathen »

MSFRD wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:16 pm You guys are lucky it’s Albanians. Here in Melbourne the Indians have overtaken every decent pizza spot, no clue on how to make anything.
Hah, here in Canada its mostly Lebanese and they are not too bad but Indians have opened a chain of restaurants here recently called double double pizza and chicken. Which serve both inedible pizza, something I didn't know was possible, like yah can't even eat it shit faced and also fried chicken, which is also inedible, another thing i did not think was possible. There are also so frugal that even if they get no customers the place doesn't shut down.
MSFRD
Straightened out

Post by MSFRD »

Heathen wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:27 pm
MSFRD wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:16 pm You guys are lucky it’s Albanians. Here in Melbourne the Indians have overtaken every decent pizza spot, no clue on how to make anything.
Hah, here in Canada its mostly Lebanese and they are not too bad but Indians have opened a chain of restaurants here recently called double double pizza and chicken. Which serve both inedible pizza, something I didn't know was possible, like yah can't even eat it shit faced and also fried chicken, which is also inedible, another thing i did not think was possible. There are also so frugal that even if they get no customers the place doesn't shut down.
Haha, that was my point with the Indians, I never thought pizza could be inedible but they have somehow managed that. Lebanese? We have a few here too and they don’t do too bad. Any Mediterranean can pull off a decent pizza IMO, especially if they have a gourmet range on the menu.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

i actually laughed out loud

funzi teri actually was part owner of sbarros before it went nation wide
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

scagghiuni wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:57 pm
Jbravo wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:36 am You couldnt be more right im in staten island and tbe pizzerias are being over run by albanians...wannabe italians...
albanians run more pizzerias than italians in new york? lol it's just bullshit
Are you from NYC? You can lol all you want. You wouldn’t have an idea who the owner is or tell the difference. A lot of times they take on Italian names too. My two uncles and grandpa owned three pizzerias and all sold to Albanians. Also no one said Albanians run more more. Although I wouldn’t be surprised in Manhattan If it was true.