Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Re: Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Post by CabriniGreen »

Albanians are growing in power in Europe..
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Re: Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Post by CabriniGreen »

UK, specifically.....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... rugs-crime

Anna Sergi even put out a rebuttal article.....

https://theconversation.com/albanian-ma ... ade-110043

Dont mean to take the thread off track, just some info....
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Does anyone know if any members of the rudaj crew are out of prison?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

dixiemafia wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:54 am
Moscone65 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:14 amThese balkan, Greek, and other Mediterranean types seem to open alot of pizzerias and try to pass as Italians.
We came up to Carteret NJ last year to help cut power back on after one of those blizzards and it was like that but with Arabs. I walked into this place that looked like a legit Italiano joint and when I do I see Arabs behind the counter trying to sell me day old pizza. I turned around and walked out. Come to find out they owned every store in that strip mall (including a "chicken shack") and even the McDonalds. I was so glad we got out of there!!
Ya the pizza is usually awful from these places. There is this one place near me that's owned by some Syrian guy, but believe me, this guy makes good authentic pizza. He worked for 20 years in a joint ran by Napolitani straight from Italy so he learned the ways. Not the best pizza I've had but they have a solid slice.
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:55 am Does anyone know if any members of the rudaj crew are out of prison?
Not happening for a while. The principals got between 26 and 28 years back in the mid 2000's. That's not including any charges they might have caught while inside for being assholes since then.
Fuck'em.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

Most pizzerias in New York owned by Albanians. It’s hard work so more for immigrants. Many Albanians lived in Italy before moving to America so speak Italian. An Alabanian just opened up a new place by me.
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

You couldnt be more right im in staten island and tbe pizzerias are being over run by albanians...wannabe italians...
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Jbravo wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:36 am You couldnt be more right im in staten island and tbe pizzerias are being over run by albanians...wannabe italians...
albanians run more pizzerias than italians in new york? lol it's just bullshit
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

Yea..ok..come to staten island... one of the biggest chains in Staten Island right now is prontos...all albanian
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

Jersey too... I can count on two hands pizzerias owned by Albanians. Some make some decent food.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

Oh yeah even italian restaurants...its amazing really
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

BobbyPazzo wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:54 pm Jersey too... I can count on two hands pizzerias owned by Albanians. Some make some decent food.
Why are Italian owned pizza places not more prevalent?
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

I just think the demographics are changing i lost business that were salumerias and are now russian specialty stores...
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:58 pm
BobbyPazzo wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:54 pm Jersey too... I can count on two hands pizzerias owned by Albanians. Some make some decent food.
Why are Italian owned pizza places not more prevalent?
Don’t get me wrong, they’re are still plenty of spots owned by Italians but everyone thinks they can make pizza nowadays just like everyone thinks they can rap.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

The majority of Pizzerias in Jersey are still Italian owned and operated. Trust me