Bobby Iannelli aka Bobby I Indicted with son Pittsburgh

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Bobby Iannelli aka Bobby I Indicted with son Pittsburgh

Post by Wiseguy »

Stroccos wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:00 pmwhy do you even bother with this moron wiseguy ? I imagine this guy sitting in moms basement complaining she got the wrong kind of hot pockets , He follows wiseguy around the forum like a sheep dog , Wiseguy I think he has a crush on you or something
You noticed that too, huh? Like I said, Pogo and I live rent free in his head.
Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:01 pmAKA, if I dont read it in an FBI report it cannot be true.
Doesn't necessarily need to be an FBI report but something better than ever-changing charts ranging from 30-60 names (and don't differentiate between members and associates), that are more hierarchical than General Motors, and all for a family that hasn't had a half-significant bust in 13 years. But that's me.
Yet you have been thoroughly embarrassed by posts that pre-dated the feds info.
Care to give an example or this going to be yet another time where you make a claim or accusation but, rather than back it up, you just hope people will believe you and then you run off?
All roads lead to New York.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

JCB1977 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:24 pm
bobbybats wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:40 pm The way they worded it its almost seems as if there is a current family in operation. Usually the media would use the work defuct, former etc. I thought there was zero life left in P town.
There was no substance to it. Bobby was always independent of LCN but laid off a lot of his action to LCN bookmakers, namely Wango Capizzi. In return, he would provide a lot of politicians as he was connected to some of the highest levels in Pennsylvania politics. LaRocca/Genovese never exacted a tribute from him and he was the largest bookmaker in all of western Pennsylvania and arguably the largest bookmaker in the state. Especially in the mid-1980s when he assumed control of Tony Grosso’s $30 million a year numbers operation when Grosso went to the can for a long vacation.

Since the LaRocca Family went Defunct around 2004-2006. Youngstown faction which was certainly one of the most active blew up in 1999 and the last major bust was Capo Sonny Ciancutti’s major gambling bust in 2001. There have been a number of different gambling busts with remnants of the old organization. Couple of guys solidified some territories and went into business together. Not having to kick upstairs. Mostly video poker and sports bookmaking. A lot the old guard’s kids and associates still operate some books, fuck around with machines and do a few loans...but nothing structured or organized. There is no more organization behind them.

Some of these newspaper writers don’t know what the fuck they’re talking about.
I wonder if this ties into some of the other video poker and gambling arrests , for example https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/taking- ... nd-assets/
This R.P maybe had A axe to grind with the Iannellis ?
do you think Sonny Ciancutti was involed at all in this operation ?
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Actually, something I've been meaning to ask the board for a long time, while I got you guys' attention...

How come the Philly family didnt move into ALL of Pennsylvania? Like the Youngstown territory, Pittsburgh, the Bufalino family territory..... Between Penn and Jersey, and New England, even places like maybe Maryland, it seems they COULD have 15 or so capos, if they wanted..

How come they dont colonize the rest of the territories?
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

The action must be pretty good in Pittsburgh, Steelers fans are fuckin diehard....
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Did Philly ever have a Pittsburgh crew? Weird if the answer is no.....
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

I forgot, they could probably have Ohio to themselves as well.....
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

OK GENTLEMEN - LET'S GET BACK ON TOPIC - PITTSBURGH AND BOBBY I

WARNINGS ARE COMING!!
Know which Game to Play
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Hellboy wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:21 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:46 pm
Hellboy wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:43 pm If I'm not mistaken Chicago has four active crews. How many does Detroit have, because I've really only heard about the D'anna crew being active and that's it
Thanks for the info. The topic is about Bobby Iannelli, not Chicago.
Its alright for you to comment on the shit though
Which is why we need to get back on topic...it’s getting derailed. Thanks.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Stroccos wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:02 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:24 pm
bobbybats wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:40 pm The way they worded it its almost seems as if there is a current family in operation. Usually the media would use the work defuct, former etc. I thought there was zero life left in P town.
There was no substance to it. Bobby was always independent of LCN but laid off a lot of his action to LCN bookmakers, namely Wango Capizzi. In return, he would provide a lot of politicians as he was connected to some of the highest levels in Pennsylvania politics. LaRocca/Genovese never exacted a tribute from him and he was the largest bookmaker in all of western Pennsylvania and arguably the largest bookmaker in the state. Especially in the mid-1980s when he assumed control of Tony Grosso’s $30 million a year numbers operation when Grosso went to the can for a long vacation.

Since the LaRocca Family went Defunct around 2004-2006. Youngstown faction which was certainly one of the most active blew up in 1999 and the last major bust was Capo Sonny Ciancutti’s major gambling bust in 2001. There have been a number of different gambling busts with remnants of the old organization. Couple of guys solidified some territories and went into business together. Not having to kick upstairs. Mostly video poker and sports bookmaking. A lot the old guard’s kids and associates still operate some books, fuck around with machines and do a few loans...but nothing structured or organized. There is no more organization behind them.

Some of these newspaper writers don’t know what the fuck they’re talking about.
I wonder if this ties into some of the other video poker and gambling arrests , for example https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/taking- ... nd-assets/
This R.P maybe had A axe to grind with the Iannellis ?
do you think Sonny Ciancutti was involed at all in this operation ?
Regarding Ciancutti, That’s a very good question. Bobby I used to lay off money in Westmoreland County to Sonny’s operation. Sonny always had tight control over that territory but a good friend of mine who is a police officer in New Kensington told me that Sonny was not doing too good healthwise.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:21 pm
Stroccos wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:00 pmwhy do you even bother with this moron wiseguy ? I imagine this guy sitting in moms basement complaining she got the wrong kind of hot pockets , He follows wiseguy around the forum like a sheep dog , Wiseguy I think he has a crush on you or something
You noticed that too, huh? Like I said, Pogo and I live rent free in his head.
Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:01 pmAKA, if I dont read it in an FBI report it cannot be true.
Doesn't necessarily need to be an FBI report but something better than ever-changing charts ranging from 30-60 names (and don't differentiate between members and associates), that are more hierarchical than General Motors, and all for a family that hasn't had a half-significant bust in 13 years. But that's me.
Yet you have been thoroughly embarrassed by posts that pre-dated the feds info.
Care to give an example or this going to be yet another time where you make a claim or accusation but, rather than back it up, you just hope people will believe you and then you run off?
Don’t waste your time on this muncher WG. He’s never added anything of substance. Never.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Regarding R.P., informant in the Bobby Iannelli indictment. Per the 1990 PA Crime Commission Report on OC:

• Ronald Plisco, 39, North Versailles, is associated with Family members Charles Porter and Frank Amato. Plisco was Amato's key representative in bookmaking activity in the Braddock/East Pittsburgh area prior to his 1988 arrest and conviction on narcotics charges. Plisco has been involved in extortion, loansharking, bookmaking, and cocaine distribution.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

JCB1977 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:30 am Regarding R.P., informant in the Bobby Iannelli indictment. Per the 1990 PA Crime Commission Report on OC:

• Ronald Plisco, 39, North Versailles, is associated with Family members Charles Porter and Frank Amato. Plisco was Amato's key representative in bookmaking activity in the Braddock/East Pittsburgh area prior to his 1988 arrest and conviction on narcotics charges. Plisco has been involved in extortion, loansharking, bookmaking, and cocaine distribution.
Goddamnnnn, So they have 2 big snitches that I figure they know all about for a long time and are just casually doing business with ! These guys never figured that at some point down the line that they would eventually be ratted out ? Smh , I guess they just didn't give a Fuck obviously
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Bklyn21 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:14 am
JCB1977 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:30 am Regarding R.P., informant in the Bobby Iannelli indictment. Per the 1990 PA Crime Commission Report on OC:

Goddamnnnn, So they have 2 big snitches that I figure they know all about for a long time and are just casually doing business with ! These guys never figured that at some point down the line that they would eventually be ratted out ? Smh , I guess they just didn't give a Fuck obviously
Not 100% certain that R.P. is Ronald Plisco...but I can’t think of any other guy who’s been in illegal gambling in the Pittsburgh area with those initials

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

JCB1977 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:23 am
Bklyn21 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:14 am

Not 100% certain that R.P. is Ronald Plisco...but I can’t think of any other guy who’s been in illegal gambling in the Pittsburgh area with those initials
It’s that’s him it makes me wonder about the iannelis , makes me question wheather if there rats to,
Or maybe since the punishment are a joke on state cases they didn’t care the guys ratted when facing 20
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

The only other RP I knew was Richie Pecora. Other than dealing almost all the games for his brother, JoJo, at the various clubs on Rt. 30 in Chester, West Virginia but never any bookmaking activities that I knew of. So he's probably not your guy.
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola