Bobby Iannelli aka Bobby I Indicted with son Pittsburgh

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Re: Bobby Iannelli aka Bobby I Indicted with son Pittsburgh

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:16 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:50 pm

Except Detroit still has a structure, so stop lumping them in with KC and Pitt smh

:roll:
Oh, I know. Boss, underboss, street boss, two or three counselor emeritus, five captains, crews in Windsor, Ontario and San Diego, etc.

tenor (1).gif
JCB1977 wrote:Philly, New England (what’s left) and the NY 5 are pretty much all that’s left
Also New Jersey and Chicago. 9 total.
Do you not know the definition of structure? I always knew you weren't that bright, you were the real like 40 year old virgin. But to be this stupid? lol

Okay.... :lol:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

JCB1977 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:22 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:16 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:50 pm

Except Detroit still has a structure, so stop lumping them in with KC and Pitt smh

:roll:
Oh, I know. Boss, underboss, street boss, two or three counselor emeritus, five captains, crews in Windsor, Ontario and San Diego, etc.

tenor (1).gif
JCB1977 wrote:Philly, New England (what’s left) and the NY 5 are pretty much all that’s left
Also New Jersey and Chicago. 9 total.
Regarding Detroit, I don’t believe that but I believe Detroit has a Boss/UB/CON and a few Capo’s. Probably some semi retired old timers that may Counsel if asked. A shell of its former self but still structure, albeit small and loose.

The question is, how active/entrenched are they. From a lack of case perspective, it’s viewed as not that active. The biggest threat in the greater Detroit area are the Middle Easterns it can be argued, especially being right across the bridge from Canada in which that area is loaded with Middle Easterns. I cannot answer the question accurately because there is not enough information to determine that either way.
Detroit has a structure...lumping them in with KC and Pitt is just WG getting into his feelings. Probably recalling his first piece of pussy 13 months ago.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

@Fugazy

Nice try.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Hellboy
Honorary Member

Post by Hellboy »

If I'm not mistaken Chicago has four active crews. How many does Detroit have, because I've really only heard about the D'anna crew being active and that's it
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:28 pm
Do you not know the definition of structure? I always knew you weren't that bright, you were the real like 40 year old virgin. But to be this stupid? lol

Yes, I do know the definition of a structure. But we really haven't seen anything on a structure in Detroit out of a single source. You, not surprisingly, take those at face value.
Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:29 pmDetroit has a structure...
Do you think if you keep repeating it, it will magically come true?
All roads lead to New York.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Hellboy wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:43 pm If I'm not mistaken Chicago has four active crews. How many does Detroit have, because I've really only heard about the D'anna crew being active and that's it
Thanks for the info. The topic is about Bobby Iannelli, not Chicago.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:44 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:28 pm

Yes, I do know the definition of a structure. But we really haven't seen anything on a structure in Detroit out of a single source. You, not surprisingly, take those at face value.
Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:29 pmDetroit has a structure...
Do you think if you keep repeating it, it will magically come true?
There is plenty of evidence. Do us all a favor and bow out of anything outside the main 5. Your knowledge is sad.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:54 pmThere is plenty of evidence.
Like?
Do us all a favor and bow out of anything outside the main 5. Your knowledge is sad.
Putting false modesty aside for a moment, I have a far better grasp on the current state of mob families today than you, though that obviously isn't saying much. Your knowledge, like many others here, usually doesn't extend beyond the latest headlines or most recent posts on a given subject.
All roads lead to New York.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:59 pm
Like?
Do us all a favor and bow out of anything outside the main 5. Your knowledge is sad.
Putting false modesty aside for a moment, I have a far better grasp on the current state of mob families today than you, though that obviously isn't saying much. Your knowledge, like many others here, usually doesn't extend beyond the latest headlines or most recent posts on a given subject.
why do you even bother with this moron wiseguy ? I imagine this guy sitting in moms basement complaining she got the wrong kind of hot pockets , He follows wiseguy around the forum like a sheep dog , Wiseguy I think he has a crush on you or something
Last edited by Stroccos on Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:54 pmThere is plenty of evidence. Do us all a favor and bow out of anything outside the main 5. Your knowledge is sad.
AKA, if I dont read it in an FBI report it cannot be true.

Yet you have been thoroughly embarrassed by posts that pre-dated the feds info.

Sad.

Have a good night! :mrgreen:
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Guys, I'm tired and want to go to bed. Just drop it, it's not going anywhere. This goes for everybody. Get back to talking about Pittsburgh or Bobby I.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Stroccos wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:00 pm
Like?
why do you even both with this moron wiseguy ? I imagine this guy sitting in moms basement complaining she got the wrong kind of hot pockets , He follows wiseguy around the forum like a sheep dog , Wiseguy I think he has a crush on you or something
Sounds like you are projecting. It is honestly pathetic. Why are you following me? Did your wife AKA BF leave you?

:shock: :o :mrgreen:
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

"Why do you even both" and then you have the nerve to call me a moron, when you fail to grasp basic English? LMAO
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Stroccos wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:00 pm
Like?
why do you even bother with this moron wiseguy ? I imagine this guy sitting in moms basement complaining she got the wrong kind of hot pockets , He follows wiseguy around the forum like a sheep dog , Wiseguy I think he has a crush on you or something
Nice edit, since you cannot spell. Close the thread. The same 2 people ruin a small family thread again. When will you get it?
Hellboy
Honorary Member

Post by Hellboy »

JCB1977 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:46 pm
Hellboy wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:43 pm If I'm not mistaken Chicago has four active crews. How many does Detroit have, because I've really only heard about the D'anna crew being active and that's it
Thanks for the info. The topic is about Bobby Iannelli, not Chicago.
Its alright for you to comment on the shit though