gangsterismout.com

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

AAA-DK
Straightened out

gangsterismout.com

Post by AAA-DK »

Hi guys.
I found this website - a canadian crime blog: https://www.gangsterismout.com/ anyone familiar with it?
any information or opinions would be helpful.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Re: gangsterismout.com

Post by OcSleeper »

It's mostly stuff that has already been covered by real news pages but he posts a wide variety of stuff so it's nice to have it all in one spot.

Him and the gangstersout blog and a few others that cover the gang wars out west in BC have a weird obsession with bashing journalist Kim Bolan. The one guy is currently being sued by her and Post Media for shit they've said. I'm not really into personal beefs and drama bleeding into articles so I usually stay away from these blogs.
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

Been following that for years the guy who runs the site is a real liberal clown
AAA-DK
Straightened out

Post by AAA-DK »

OcSleeper wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:26 am It's mostly stuff that has already been covered by real news pages but he posts a wide variety of stuff so it's nice to have it all in one spot.

Him and the gangstersout blog and a few others that cover the gang wars out west in BC have a weird obsession with bashing journalist Kim Bolan. The one guy is currently being sued by her and Post Media for shit they've said. I'm not really into personal beefs and drama bleeding into articles so I usually stay away from these blogs.
thank you for the reply and info :)
AAA-DK
Straightened out

Post by AAA-DK »

Jbravo wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:02 am Been following that for years the guy who runs the site is a real liberal clown
thank you for the reply and info :)