John Alite - Mafia Lies * Informant podcast update

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

John Alite - Mafia Lies * Informant podcast update

Post by GaspipeCasso »

It seems that John Alite has given up on his podcast - Mafia Lies. No episodes in a month and hardly any before that, as terrible as it was it even missed Gene Borello lmao. I don't remember the last time I listened to one but it seems like the informants are running out of good material as it's become a lot less rare. Of course Hooties Social Club is still the source for everyone's top info now Pennisi has posted alot less and Tom Lafoonikia's podcast has actually been better as he can interview felons. Sammy seems every few weeks and his stories haven't been as good lately tho I do still check all his. I hope we get some fresh blood soon. Bobby Luisi's show is just total gibberish. I wouldn't mind Arilotta starting one as he had some good modern day stories and was sharper then most the rest. I can't lie a few of Gunner's stories were good in the beginning but he also slowed down quickly.
Who will be the next mouse to step up with a podcast?
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
Ninored
Associate

Re: John Alite - Mafia Lies * Informant podcast update

Post by Ninored »

The worst of them all is Gunner the junkie. Even if it were to save his own life, the rumbling Crack addict can not shut the fuck up and listen.The addict was interviewing Richard Canterella, the former Bannono Consigliere, and he spent nearly half of the interview talking about himself and his fucking made-up stories, which don’t make no sense at all or add anything to the interview.
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

Ninored wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:03 am The worst of them all is Gunner the junkie. Even if it were to save his own life, the rumbling Crack addict can not shut the fuck up and listen.The addict was interviewing Richard Canterella, the former Bannono Consigliere, and he spent nearly half of the interview talking about himself and his fucking made-up stories, which don’t make no sense at all or add anything to the interview.
Or how about the one with Paul Canterella? Complaining about how his Italian cousins had it easy and didn't have to prove themselves because of nepotism etc. I swear he talked more than Paul. Sickening too.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Ninored wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:03 am The worst of them all is Gunner the junkie. Even if it were to save his own life, the rumbling Crack addict can not shut the fuck up and listen.The addict was interviewing Richard Canterella, the former Bannono Consigliere, and he spent nearly half of the interview talking about himself and his fucking made-up stories, which don’t make no sense at all or add anything to the interview.
I think at 1 point he started talking about fights he had in high school
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

bluehouse wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:08 pm
I think at 1 point he started talking about fights he had in high school
There is no way he's a f*cking writing teacher. The guy can't even spell. He talks about his writing class. If he is hired at a school they should get their accreditation pulled immediately
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Smoking that Crack though he's a hustler. Putting out multiple videos on the daily and never breaking 84 viewers.
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Wouldn't mind seeing a video of Hootie and Gunnar breaking down pills for a snortfest.

Jimmy Calandra also has the absolute worst "production"
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

I believe Gunner is/was addicted to heroin not crack. As pathetic and unaware as these people might be, do you really think it is funny that they have issues with drugs? Don’t get me wrong, I hate gunner and hootie just like the next person but sitting here and calling them “the addict” isn’t funny.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

GaspipeCasso wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:06 pm Wouldn't mind seeing a video of Hootie and Gunnar breaking down pills for a snortfest.

Jimmy not upgrading his production/equipment sucks since he got so much initial traction. He should also map out his videos better, but making notes or something so he doesn't ramble/pause/or jump around the timeline to make a point.
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

nizarsoccer wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:05 am
GaspipeCasso wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:06 pm Wouldn't mind seeing a video of Hootie and Gunnar breaking down pills for a snortfest.

Jimmy not upgrading his production/equipment sucks since he got so much initial traction. He should also map out his videos better, but making notes or something so he doesn't ramble/pause/or jump around the timeline to make a point.
Agreed. He rambles on and goes off about other podcasts far too long along the lines of Jeff Canarsie! Speaking of what ever happened to him? He blocked me for asking why he would post Capeci's paid content free but whines about his being stolen
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

GaspipeCasso wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:20 am
nizarsoccer wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:05 am

Agreed. He rambles on and goes off about other podcasts far too long along the lines of Jeff Canarsie! Speaking of what ever happened to him? He blocked me for asking why he would post Capeci's paid content free but whines about his being stolen
That's a pretty dumb position to hold, but I'm not familiar with Jeff's content. I only watch MF, SG and Pennisi. Sometimes Bobby Luisi's content is pretty funny.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

John has shot and baseball batted every human in the TriState area as well as run all the Brazilian prisons gangs. He is probably tired and needed a rest. lol
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

I think after that beef with the Gambinos he probably laying low & out of NYC. Saw that man in Albania doing videos & stuff “I had the same power & respect of a Captain”.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I heard he got sued for false advertising because he card his show Mafia "Truths."
Poor Felix Levine a once promising podcast career down the toilet