VINCENT CORRAO -Butch's son

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

VINCENT CORRAO -Butch's son

Post by NYNighthawk »

He went into John Gotti, Jr crew when he got made. he then took over his father's crew when the old man went to prison. ANyone know what he's doing these days?
baldo
Straightened out

Re: VINCENT CORRAO -Butch's son

Post by baldo »

I'd be interested to know as well. You never hear anything about him anymore. Possibly retired like Tore Loc? Someone posted a pic on IG a while back of supposedly him in the gym. I wish there was more about his dad out there as well.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

He was only acting captain right? Pretty sure he's in patsy marsalas crew.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

good point guys- where can one find info on joe butch? I know someone who has been talked about on this board that knew joe butch forever but im not quite tight enough with him thank god that I could ask something like that without potentially causing a potential issue.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
richard_belding
Straightened out

Post by richard_belding »

Listed as an acing capo for years but Capeci had him as a Captain when reporting about his father's death in the early mid 00's. Joe Butch suffered from diabetes for over 30 years, while doing his bribery bid in the mid '90's he lost several toes to what his lawyers described as "poor medical care".
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Been posted before but good pic, size of Vinny butch he's huge [Image]

Joseph Costa), Vincent Parisi, Vincent Corrao, August "Gus Boy" Sclafani and Pasquale Marsala
baldo
Straightened out

Post by baldo »

His dad was real tall too. If you ever see that pic of him with Castellano and others, he's towering over everyone including Big Paul who was supposed to be pretty tall himself.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Oh yeah Butch was very tall.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

I remember after Frankie DeCicco got hit, I think Sammy Gravano mentioned "The Tall Guy" to fill the UB position, referring to Joe Butch...Gotti declined saying "he was one of them" (the Castellano faction)...
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Browniety86 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:46 pm I remember after Frankie DeCicco got hit, I think Sammy Gravano mentioned "The Tall Guy" to fill the UB position, referring to Joe Butch...Gotti declined saying "he was one of them" (the Castellano faction)...
Who were the major players of the Castellano faction?
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

JOE was a sicilian ,gotti was a nappy, differsnt mentalities ..
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Shellackhead wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:53 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:46 pm I remember after Frankie DeCicco got hit, I think Sammy Gravano mentioned "The Tall Guy" to fill the UB position, referring to Joe Butch...Gotti declined saying "he was one of them" (the Castellano faction)...
Who were the major players of the Castellano faction?
Tommy Bilotti, Joe Butch, Frank D'Appolito, Frank DeCicco, Jimmy Failla, Nino Gaggi, etc...
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

bronx wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:54 pm JOE was a sicilian ,gotti was a nappy, differsnt mentalities ..
How so?
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

gambino family had two non sicilian bosses, both killed a sicilian to take over both lasted less than 5 years. just a very small example
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Philly d wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:39 pm
bronx wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:54 pm JOE was a sicilian ,gotti was a nappy, differsnt mentalities ..
How so?
Traditionally the Neapolitans are more flashy and boisterous than the Sicilians.