Most low-key mob boss today?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

HoagieNose
Straightened out

Most low-key mob boss today?

Post by HoagieNose »

Which boss is the most hidden & low key out of the five families.
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Re: Most low-key mob boss today?

Post by Gabagool718 »

Barney
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

Barney
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Bellomo
All roads lead to New York.
sharpieone
Straightened out

Post by sharpieone »

1. Barney
2. Cefalu

Mancuso/DeSantis/Russo. None of them seem like headline grabbers, but you could argue Russo isn't exactly low-key. He's been picked up a few times -- feds nabbed him violating his parole meeting with Cacace in the 90s. DeSantis was so easily outted in the media as taking over. Mancuso the same thing -- the second he got pissed at Porky's defense it was in the press. Plus the shit with his wife.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Barney, he’s very isolated. He’s been a free man for 12 years and in 2016 was identified as the boss. It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s been boss since Gigante passed.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Barney, the man is ghost.. you don’t hear nothing from him, or the other top Genovese guys... I think that Mike Ragusa guy being street boss was the last bit of news that the public knows about the Genovese hierarchy
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

A quote on Barney from GL.

"We've carried him as the boss for more than five years but I don't ever recall picking him up on a surveillance, which speaks to incredible discipline on his part." said one law enforcement source. "He's a very slippery guy who seems to rule in isolation."

"He's like the invisible man," is the way one underworld source put it. "No one ever sees him. No one ever says, 'I saw Barney here, or I saw Barney there, the other day.' But everyone says he's the boss, so I guess that's right. Can't prove it by me, but if he is, he's a great one."
Adam
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Adam »

Yeah no question. Bellomo.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

You gotta respect Barney guys a fuckin legend and still relatively young.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
HoagieNose
Straightened out

Post by HoagieNose »

Since he seems to be the most mentioned , does Anyone have a recent pic of Barney? Where he lives ? Alleged net worth?
JesusMalverde
On Record

Post by JesusMalverde »

HoagieNose wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:43 am Since he seems to be the most mentioned , does Anyone have a recent pic of Barney? Where he lives ? Alleged net worth?
bal harbour or new rochelle. he has a big apt complex in fordham and a big construction company in port chester so in the tens of millions
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

HoagieNose wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:43 am Since he seems to be the most mentioned , does Anyone have a recent pic of Barney? Where he lives ? Alleged net worth?
This is one of the more recent photos, relatively speaking.
Liborio-bellomo-2.jpg

This was identified as his home when he lived on Forest Rd in Pelham Manor. I think one of his kids own it now.
streetview.jpeg

I don't remember the details but some were saying this was a Google satellite search that happened to catch Bellomo (right) and one of his sons.
received_199095321670189.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All roads lead to New York.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:25 pm
This is one of the more recent photos, relatively speaking.

Liborio-bellomo-2.jpg

This was identified as his home when he lived on Forest Rd in Pelham Manor. I think one of his kids own it now.

streetview.jpeg

I don't remember the details but some were saying this was a Google satellite search that happened to catch Bellomo (right) and one of his sons.

received_199095321670189.jpeg
He should have an fbi surveillance van parked around his home all the time I’m guessing?
thesociety 89
Straightened out

Post by thesociety 89 »

Jackie Giacalone? Todaro Jr?