Bobby DeLuca Sentenced

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Bobby DeLuca Sentenced

Post by JCB1977 »

"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: Bobby DeLuca Sentenced

Post by Tonyd621 »

I dont understand why these people flip when they are so old? Why not go into the grave feet first? I mean you dont have much time left, I dont understand why these old guys flip.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:42 pm I dont understand why these people flip when they are so old? Why not go into the grave feet first? I mean you dont have much time left, I dont understand why these old guys flip.
The less time you have, the more valuable it becomes. Ask a terminal cancer patient what a couple of years of freedom would mean.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

He had a kid when he got out in like 06ish. So the kids only a teen now... that what he told the judge. He became a state police informant in like 06 to when he found out baby shacks ok a hit on him with restaurant. This all came out in salemme murder trial a few years back
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

How many breaks do you get? And I mean, he looks really sleazy.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:34 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:42 pm I dont understand why these people flip when they are so old? Why not go into the grave feet first? I mean you dont have much time left, I dont understand why these old guys flip.
The less time you have, the more valuable it becomes. Ask a terminal cancer patient what a couple of years of freedom would mean.
Well put. I believe he also has a son, about 51, who is special needs or mentally ill that he still supported.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
RI_Guy
Associate

Post by RI_Guy »

Pmac2 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:01 pm He had a kid when he got out in like 06ish. So the kids only a teen now... that what he told the judge. He became a state police informant in like 06 to when he found out baby shacks ok a hit on him with restaurant. This all came out in salemme murder trial a few years back
Pmac, gotta respectfully disagree on this one. Got it, that may have been said about the hit, but no way louie ordered anything like that. Number one, around that time, he was making tons of money, no way he would have risked the attention, second, if it were true, Bobby would have been gone. You have to consider the source, who a lot of the time was in a coked up fantasy land, not reality
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

RI_Guy wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:54 am
Pmac2 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:01 pm He had a kid when he got out in like 06ish. So the kids only a teen now... that what he told the judge. He became a state police informant in like 06 to when he found out baby shacks ok a hit on him with restaurant. This all came out in salemme murder trial a few years back
Pmac, gotta respectfully disagree on this one. Got it, that may have been said about the hit, but no way louie ordered anything like that. Number one, around that time, he was making tons of money, no way he would have risked the attention, second, if it were true, Bobby would have been gone. You have to consider the source, who a lot of the time was in a coked up fantasy land, not reality
Turns out, the Saint was correct all along...

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP