Madonna Caldwell Londonio Sentencing

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

mafiastudent
Full Patched

Madonna Caldwell Londonio Sentencing

Post by mafiastudent »

Happened today. Half reported by general news media. I was present at all 3...including Caldwell’s in person. Yes they all got life but half reported.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Re: Madonna Caldwell Londonio Sentencing

Post by mafiastudent »

But here's a teaser...Madonna's remarks to court wasn't complete. He actually used a quote from Ben Franklin. Plus he got three degrees while imprisoned plus did some other positive things. Londonio's sentencing was outrageous...as was Caldwell's. What was said by the government. Like the trial..half reported BS. Story/podcast coming tomorrow when i get back home.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

do you think Have a good chance At appeal to get it overturned ?
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydail ... utType=amp

Here is write that Londonio wanted to declare guilty for avoid life sentence but that someone in the lucchese family said him that can't do that,why would ordered it to Londonio?
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

furiofromnaples wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:36 am https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydail ... utType=amp

Here is write that Londonio wanted to declare guilty for avoid life sentence but that someone in the lucchese family said him that can't do that,why would ordered it to Londonio?
That story is so twisted it's not even funny. How it was written wasn't how it transpired during the sentencings. They weren't sentenced together. Caldwell was at 11:30 in court. Madonna was at 1. Londonio at 3. Both remote via video. Those comments by judge/Madonna weren't together. Not only do I have excellent notes and quotes, I'll also be purchasing the full transcripts so there is no mistake as to what was said and how it happened.

Londonio also didn't "decline" to address the court. He addressed it. When asked if he wanted to address the court, he said "I have nothing to say, your Honor, thank you." That's not "declining" to address the court.

Also missing in these reports are the other comments made by the court and the government as well as comments by the defendant's lawyers. As I said half-reported BS.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:28 pm do you think Have a good chance At appeal to get it overturned ?
Yes.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

mafiastudent wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:49 am
Mikeymike12 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:28 pm do you think Have a good chance At appeal to get it overturned ?
Yes.
Nope.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:54 am
Yes.
Nope.
Everybody’s entitled.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

mafiastudent wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:48 am
furiofromnaples wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:36 am https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydail ... utType=amp

That story is so twisted it's not even funny. How it was written wasn't how it transpired during the sentencings. They weren't sentenced together. Caldwell was at 11:30 in court. Madonna was at 1. Londonio at 3. Both remote via video. Those comments by judge/Madonna weren't together. Not only do I have excellent notes and quotes, I'll also be purchasing the full transcripts so there is no mistake as to what was said and how it happened.

Londonio also didn't "decline" to address the court. He addressed it. When asked if he wanted to address the court, he said "I have nothing to say, your Honor, thank you." That's not "declining" to address the court.

Also missing in these reports are the other comments made by the court and the government as well as comments by the defendant's lawyers. As I said half-reported BS.
semantics
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Yes.
Just like Frankie Loc.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Cheech wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:21 am

semantics
To the average reader...the use of word declining has a different connotation similar to refused. Also makes it seem as if he was hostile to court which he wasn’t. None of them were. All very well spoken and polite.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

mafiastudent wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:34 am
Cheech wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:21 am

semantics
To the average reader...the use of word declining has a different connotation similar to refused. Also makes it seem as if he was hostile to court which he wasn’t. None of them were. All very well spoken and polite.
I didnt get that at all.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Yes.
Nope.
This. Millions have gone into throwing away the key in a bullshit case, no chance they are getting out
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

TommyGambino wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:59 am
Yes.
Nope.
This. Millions have gone into throwing away the key in a bullshit case, no chance they are getting out
We’ll see.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

mafiastudent wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:07 am
TommyGambino wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:59 am
Yes.
Nope.
We’ll see.
Look how far the government went to convict them, they've not got a chance.