Anyone know if ganland news

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

tbone
Associate

Anyone know if ganland news

Post by tbone »

Did gangland news have a article this week ???
bert
Full Patched

Re: Anyone know if ganland news

Post by bert »

Yes, it has not been posted here yet but google it and you get a preview of the 3 stories.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

bert wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:48 am Yes, it has not been posted here yet but google it and you get a preview of the 3 stories.
Here is the weekly preview

https://www.ganglandnews.com
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

I'm getting tired of this fucking bullshit of having to wait till lunchtime these days to read it come Thursday. I use to wake up - put the coffee pot going and then turn on the computer and get to the Black Hand Forum to read the latest Capeci/Gangland column. Somebody is gonna get put on the shelf if the situation does not improve!
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

NYNighthawk wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:09 am I'm getting tired of this fucking bullshit of having to wait till lunchtime these days to read it come Thursday. I use to wake up - put the coffee pot going and then turn on the computer and get to the Black Hand Forum to read the latest Capeci/Gangland column. Somebody is gonna get put on the shelf if the situation does not improve!
:lol: