Montclair?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Timewatcher
Associate

Montclair?

Post by Timewatcher »

Any hangouts in Montclair, NJ? Or anywhere in the surrounding areas of Essex County?
Manhattan_
Straightened out

Re: Montclair?

Post by Manhattan_ »

134 Belleville Ave. across from BBP , a storefront Always has a bunch of guys outside commiserating.
Timewatcher
Associate

Post by Timewatcher »

Manhattan_ wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:07 am 134 Belleville Ave. across from BBP , a storefront Always has a bunch of guys outside commiserating.
134 is a house according to google maps. Are you sure that's the address?
Timewatcher
Associate

Post by Timewatcher »

And thanks a lot!
Manhattan_
Straightened out

Post by Manhattan_ »

Timewatcher
Associate

Post by Timewatcher »

Manhattan_ wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:42 am334
Ah, makes a lot more sense. Grazie fra.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

What family you think that "hangout" is connected too?
Timewatcher
Associate

Post by Timewatcher »

Manhattan_ wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:42 am334
joerock wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 2:16 pm What family you think that "hangout" is connected too?
Would be interested in this as well.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Everybody has a piece of north jersey
Philly
DeCavalcante
5 families
Could be either one of those
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Mimmo Marzullo of DeCavalcantes was always around the restaurant he owned with his brother Marzullo’s in Montclair but they have since sold it. Mimmo would always be in the back of the restaurant in a lawn chair puffing on a cigar after he was released from prison. I haven’t been around there in years though so I can’t tell u what it’s like there in the year 2020 plus the restaurant has since been sold by the brothers. Mimmo also had a really great coffee shop in Bloomfield Ave in Newark that you would always see guys hanging out at and playing cards but I don’t know if that is even still around like I said it’s been years since I was in that neighborhood daily and living there.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 2:33 pm Mimmo Marzullo of DeCavalcantes was always around the restaurant he owned with his brother Marzullo’s in Montclair but they have since sold it. Mimmo would always be in the back of the restaurant in a lawn chair puffing on a cigar after he was released from prison. I haven’t been around there in years though so I can’t tell u what it’s like there in the year 2020 plus the restaurant has since been sold by the brothers. Mimmo also had a really great coffee shop in Bloomfield Ave in Newark that you would always see guys hanging out at and playing cards but I don’t know if that is even still around like I said it’s been years since I was in that neighborhood daily and living there.
I was in Belleville the last 2 weekends, I saw some guys hanging out at an obvious spot on Washington ave
Timewatcher
Associate

Post by Timewatcher »

[/quote]
I was in Belleville the last 2 weekends, I saw some guys hanging out at an obvious spot on Washington ave
[/quote]

Washington Ave’s a pretty long street. Any idea where it was?
Timewatcher
Associate

Post by Timewatcher »

Bklyn21 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:57 am
NJShore4Life wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 2:33 pm Mimmo Marzullo of DeCavalcantes was always around the restaurant he owned with his brother Marzullo’s in Montclair but they have since sold it. Mimmo would always be in the back of the restaurant in a lawn chair puffing on a cigar after he was released from prison. I haven’t been around there in years though so I can’t tell u what it’s like there in the year 2020 plus the restaurant has since been sold by the brothers. Mimmo also had a really great coffee shop in Bloomfield Ave in Newark that you would always see guys hanging out at and playing cards but I don’t know if that is even still around like I said it’s been years since I was in that neighborhood daily and living there.
Shit, Quote didn’t work properly the first time
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

No made guys from the area are hanging out on Washington ave... they’re in the area but they aren’t hanging out. I’m sure you saw people but anyone who counts ain’t showing there face like that especially since the ones that do count are on heavy restrictions.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

BobbyPazzo wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:34 am No made guys from the area are hanging out on Washington ave... they’re in the area but they aren’t hanging out. I’m sure you saw people but anyone who counts ain’t showing there face like that especially since the ones that do count are on heavy restrictions.
I have no idea what they were doing or if they were mob guys but There was a bunch of guys , Old timers and a few others outside some nondescript storefront that looked shady , That was all . I'm not too familiar with the area