karen gravano

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NewEnglandHere
Honorary Member

karen gravano

Post by NewEnglandHere »

she opened a pizza parlor in new jersey,called pizza nostra , had good reviews on yelp, been closed a few months , any1 know why? any1 go there
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Re: karen gravano

Post by NJShore4Life »

Wait that place on Union Blvd in Totowa? I always passed by and never went in, it looked stupid from the outside. It won’t last , there’s so many good pizza parlors in Totowa right there anyways.
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

I heard they serve good milk
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

West Coast1 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:58 pm I heard they serve good milk
Lol
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

rphillips wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:42 pm she opened a pizza parlor in new jersey,called pizza nostra , had good reviews on yelp, been closed a few months , any1 know why? any1 go there
Dont start two threads on same topic.
There you have it, never printed before.
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

Foods good but corny mob gimmick bullshit and like Dante said ... the area has a bunch of great spots for pizza and solid Italian food. I had it by default. Friend of mine had a card game and he ordered all the food from there. He’s not Italian by the way. But the food was decent.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

BobbyPazzo wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:41 am Foods good but corny mob gimmick bullshit and like Dante said ... the area has a bunch of great spots for pizza and solid Italian food. I had it by default. Friend of mine had a card game and he ordered all the food from there. He’s not Italian by the way. But the food was decent.
What's your take on Sopranos Pizza when you head on Minnisink towards Wayne? I know it looks gimmicky and total bullshit like a place that should be in some place like fucking Kansas from the outside but inside its your typical Jersey Pizza Parlor and they make a really great pie. Me and a few guys I do business with up that way in my Grandparents old neighborhood order it every week for lunch when Im up that way. Its good. I always passed by that Pizza Nostra Place and always thought it looked so stupid and never went in, had no idea it was affiiliated with Gravano's daughter. It will be out of business soon though if not already, especially in that neighborhood. Almost time for Gelotti's Bobby!! LOL Used to ride my bike there when I stayed at my grandparents house as a kid when they were still alive. I am glued to the Shore though anytime its over 70 degrees but next nice day I am back up that way in the old neighborhood I am getting Gelotti's, no doubt. Have you been to the new HiBeams strip club on Getty since Miami Mike took it over?
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:47 pm
BobbyPazzo wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:41 am Foods good but corny mob gimmick bullshit and like Dante said ... the area has a bunch of great spots for pizza and solid Italian food. I had it by default. Friend of mine had a card game and he ordered all the food from there. He’s not Italian by the way. But the food was decent.
What's your take on Sopranos Pizza when you head on Minnisink towards Wayne? I know it looks gimmicky and total bullshit like a place that should be in some place like fucking Kansas from the outside but inside its your typical Jersey Pizza Parlor and they make a really great pie. Me and a few guys I do business with up that way in my Grandparents old neighborhood order it every week for lunch when Im up that way. Its good. I always passed by that Pizza Nostra Place and always thought it looked so stupid and never went in, had no idea it was affiiliated with Gravano's daughter. It will be out of business soon though if not already, especially in that neighborhood. Almost time for Gelotti's Bobby!! LOL Used to ride my bike there when I stayed at my grandparents house as a kid when they were still alive. I am glued to the Shore though anytime its over 70 degrees but next nice day I am back up that way in the old neighborhood I am getting Gelotti's, no doubt. Have you been to the new HiBeams strip club on Getty since Miami Mike took it over?
does miami mike own hibeams now? I went to the sports bar when it was at the Ramada and before it was called Miami Mikes, don't know the name of the hotel now, was along time ago. Uconn men's basketball team used to stay there when they played Seton Hall.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Yep he owns HiBeams now. Miami Mikes Sports Bar is gone, that place was spectacular
NewEnglandHere
Honorary Member

sammy gravano

Post by NewEnglandHere »

notice all the tatoos ? he looks like a freak . looking at pictures from the 80s and 90s couldnt help but notice he didnt have any. think he received them while incarcerated, also his daughter really put on a lot of weight borderline obese.
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: sammy gravano

Post by NYNighthawk »

And she opened a pizza parlor in Totowa, NJ called Karen's? Is that inviting revenge from some Gotti, Sr. loyalists?
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

That Sopranos pizza is no good... stumbled upon it while I was out in Jersey ...decided to check it out...hysterical there was a chink at the register.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Italian food cooked up by a bunch of Mexicans doesn't sound so special to me.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Jbravo wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:49 am That Sopranos pizza is no good... stumbled upon it while I was out in Jersey ...decided to check it out...hysterical there was a chink at the register.
It does suck by the slice but when I order pies delivered , they’re really good. Trust me
CTamg65
Straightened out

Post by CTamg65 »

Been to a lot of places where the slices suck and the actual pizza is good. Too often I get a slice that's half mushy until I get closer to the crust and I end up throwing it out.I like my pizza as hot and fresh as possible,I usually will order A small before I get A slice. A pizzeria is hard to start up anywhere in the tri state with all the competition,of course you have a new place here or there that turns out great. Most places I like have been there for a while