Peter Gotti’s lawyer claims even ‘Stevie Wonder could see’ mobster is changed man

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

willychichi
Full Patched

Peter Gotti’s lawyer claims even ‘Stevie Wonder could see’ mobster is changed man

Post by willychichi »

https://nypost.com/2019/10/01/peter-got ... anged-man/
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Villain
Filthy Few

Re: Peter Gotti’s lawyer claims even ‘Stevie Wonder could see’ mobster is changed man

Post by Villain »

I knew it...Bush was no fool for waving at the guy :mrgreen: :lol:

Free Gotti!!! 8-)
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Re: Peter Gotti’s lawyer claims even ‘Stevie Wonder could see’ mobster is changed man

Post by Amershire_Ed »

There’s actually a pretty thorough and convincing conspiracy theory that’s Stevie Wonder can really see lol. I had a couple friends tell me about it and I looked it up online and there is an entity community of people that believe this.
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

Has Peter changed for the better and got rehabilitated while in the can - I don't know for sure. Perhaps he should do this: Concept[edit]

An allocution allows the defendant to explain why the sentence should be lenient. In plea bargains, an allocution may be required of the defendant. The defendant explicitly admits specifically and in detail the actions and their reasons in exchange for a reduced sentence.

In principle, that removes any doubt as to the exact nature of the defendant's guilt in the matter.
And of course he would have to renounce the Gotti crime family!
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Lmao... Should a thought about all this when lying , Schemimg, Cheating , Killing , Dealing and everything else ! Too bad buddy your dying in the CAN with an enlarged Butthole , No Testicles , Loss of vision , Anal warts , Extreme hemmorhoids and all . Go tell your sob story to someone else who doesn't care
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Sounds like a desperate attempt to get out so he can live his numbered days with family and die at home. Can't see it succeeding.
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

This is a man whose mistress killed herself with a plastic bag because she couldn't live without him. :lol:
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Bklyn21 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:25 pm Lmao... Should a thought about all this when lying , Schemimg, Cheating , Killing , Dealing and everything else ! Too bad buddy your dying in the CAN with an enlarged Butthole , No Testicles , Loss of vision , Anal warts , Extreme hemmorhoids and all . Go tell your sob story to someone else who doesn't care
Everything you just said he has are things a scum bag like you deserve.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

It makes no sense to keep him locked up, even if he was healthy. Every month Trump pardons guys because some special interest group or Kim Kardashian asks. Obama and others pardoned or cut short prison sentences of inmates who were old and sick, and many who were not even sick. Yet they want him, like Persico and others, to stay and suffer while others can get out. A totally fucked up double standard.
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

The goomad he had was actually a good looking woman. He acted like an asshole to her and she killed herself. For that alone I want him to stay locked up!
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

bert wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:37 pm
Bklyn21 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:25 pm Lmao... Should a thought about all this when lying , Schemimg, Cheating , Killing , Dealing and everything else ! Too bad buddy your dying in the CAN with an enlarged Butthole , No Testicles , Loss of vision , Anal warts , Extreme hemmorhoids and all . Go tell your sob story to someone else who doesn't care
Very eloquently spoken Bert! 👍
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

He's a Scumbag ! You get what you deserve , Don't go crying now after you spent your life trying be a Top gangster with an organized crime family committing every type of crime and fucking people over your whole life ! I guess I'm a Scumbag because I don't like scumbags lol... And I'm definitely no fan of Gotti
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

So You guys love these guys or something ?? It's all cool to talk about and discuss and have an interest but I'm definitely no fan or lover of Guys who commit every type of crime include murder your relatives and so called best friends you grew up with , Sell drugs, Extort, Threaten and destroy everything including yourself and then go to prison for living a life of crime or dedicating your life to crime and crying like a bitch to get out ! Everybody these guys went after were not in the life or gangsters , I don't condone people who extort and threaten and assault and murder innocent businessmen and people .And they've done plenty of that trying to become a member of an organized crime family
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

The other one should be sitting next to him too , JR. Who got away with a ton a shit and got lucky . Guy murdered and sold drugs and did tons of other shit and a jury didn't convict off that BS withdrawal defense and listening to all that total BS nonsense that he and the rest of his family were targeted and persecuted because of the family last name etc etc... And then proffers ! These guys are Terrorists plain and simple ! And who kills they're own kids and fathers and other relatives ? Carrillo , Zottola and others ? You gotta be a real demented POS skel to do things like that I have no love lost for these guys