Couple major gambinos released from prison

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

tbone
Associate

Couple major gambinos released from prison

Post by tbone »

Gene gotti , nicky corozzo, alphonse trucchio all out and back on the streets well nicky and al have halfway house , so it should be very interesting to see what plays out in the gambino family , the zips still hold the power for now but maybe the queens boys put up alittle pressure on the zips and try to make a move to regain power , so we shall see what the future holds. Also roc and a couple other gambinos are to be released soon. Skinny dom so things mite heat up. Anybody has anything to add that would be great. Enjoy your nite boys
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: Couple major gambinos released from prison

Post by TommyGambino »

I'll ask again where your getting your info, anthony gurino shelved and his brother demoted was your latest....Trucchio is on the shelf right? Corozzo and Gene have tight restrictions, keep dreaming about a power play. I read somewhere Roc hates Trucchio for extorting his brother Frank
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

I thought MIchael Roccaforte was released last December?
CTamg65
Straightened out

Post by CTamg65 »

Yea Roccaforte been home a little while now
tbone
Associate

Post by tbone »

I live in the neighborhood and the info i received is from a great source, and if anyone went to his wake in queens they would see nobody from organized crime attented his wake, thats a fact and 2nd when someone is shelved that means nobody can talk or see him , he is just a civilian he lost his mob connects , and he got shelved awhile ago and the gossip on the street is he called someone of high standard a rat and said that the person sat down with the feds and gave them info and it turned out that was fake news and the person who is now deceased never did any of that , so he was put on the shelf, and his brother Cesar should of never been a capo in the first place he was to soft. Again this info is from the neighborhood and the info is always solid
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

tbone wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:05 pm I live in the neighborhood and the info i received is from a great source.... Again this info is from the neighborhood and the info is always solid
Did you see Ferris pass out at 31 flavours last night?!?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=diVaagssHYQ
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

tbone wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:05 pm I live in the neighborhood and the info i received is from a great source, and if anyone went to his wake in queens they would see nobody from organized crime attented his wake, thats a fact and 2nd when someone is shelved that means nobody can talk or see him , he is just a civilian he lost his mob connects , and he got shelved awhile ago and the gossip on the street is he called someone of high standard a rat and said that the person sat down with the feds and gave them info and it turned out that was fake news and the person who is now deceased never did any of that , so he was put on the shelf, and his brother Cesar should of never been a capo in the first place he was to soft. Again this info is from the neighborhood and the info is always solid
No disrespect, but Gang Land News has specifically said Anthony Gurino was very well-respected and had recently been running the family's construction operations in Brooklyn prior to his death, citing exclusive GL sources.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
tbone
Associate

Post by tbone »

Ok well there was no wiseguys at his wake zeroooooooo. So thats how well he was respected
tbone
Associate

Post by tbone »

He was put on the shelf 1 billion percent
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

tbone wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:02 am He was put on the shelf 1 billion percent
I’ve got no inside knowledge either way, just reporting what Gang Land wrote.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Cali and Persico's funerals were quiet, family affairs as well; that doesn't mean that they weren't respected
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

people often thinks mafiosi are all like john gotti, instead the true ones are elusive living in the shadow
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Same tbone that said gene gptti would be boss in 2 years lol FACT
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:26 pm Corozzo and Gene have tight restrictions
Don't think for a second 'tight restrictions' are doing anything to slow these two guys down. They are both out and about putting things back together for themselves. I've seen them both (separately) a few times down the main Ave of my neighborhood meeting, greeting and eating.
Apparently they have a great mutual respect for one another and I wouldn't be surprised if they were working together on some rackets.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

johnny_scootch wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:54 am
TommyGambino wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:26 pm Corozzo and Gene have tight restrictions
Don't think for a second 'tight restrictions' are doing anything to slow these two guys down. They are both out and about putting things back together for themselves. I've seen them both (separately) a few times down the main Ave of my neighborhood meeting, greeting and eating.
Apparently they have a great mutual respect for one another and I wouldn't be surprised if they were working together on some rackets.
It will slow them down though, no way they are as active as they would be free to do as they please, thatd what i mean. They aren't making a play to take over thr family