Gerard "Jerry" Chilli

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

I 25 I
On Record

Gerard "Jerry" Chilli

Post by I 25 I »

https://www.cosanostranews.com/2016/09/ ... ve-of.html

Not sure if posted before, but i find it a very interesting read. Did not know about htis guy at all. He really lived the life...
It was really the last time they trusted us street guys that kind of money
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: Gerard "Jerry" Chilli

Post by JeremyTheJew »

i liked that article. pretty interesting the Chillis got dropped from the Genovese, made in Bonannos - then shelved. but returned as a captain and i believe he became influential. he was also part of the Holiday captain meetings that keeps grtting written about.

so there is still 1 Chilli left still
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

This guy sounds like an animal! What a doode! I love it that it talks about him doing blow.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

I 25 I wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:43 am https://www.cosanostranews.com/2016/09/ ... ve-of.html

Not sure if posted before, but i find it a very interesting read. Did not know about htis guy at all. He really lived the life...
I hardly believe half of anything that Ed Scarpo character writes. He comes off like a complete jerk who tries to sensationalize every line he writes. He takes some truth then embellishes the hell out of it.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

i liked that article primarily because i always knew of the Chilis but didnt know much about them. how many Chilis were made in the Bonnanos? i always thought it was 3. Did Joe or Gerry have another relative that was made? I remember reading on real deal or somewhere some stuff about the Chilis and how they were originally from Knickerbocker Village as well. the thing that surprised me from Scarpo's article were that they were genovese associates. i always thought the whole family was under the bonnano flag from originally living in KV but i could be wrong

funny how this one got shelved and was disappointed when they had to bring him back in the fold again lol
AlexfromSouth
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by AlexfromSouth »

In 1940 Joe, Jerry and their mother and father were living at 42-44 Mulberry street.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Chilli 3rd just got out after 26 years.

What was he convicted of?
Last edited by SonnyBlackstein on Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

it was this Jerry Chilli that was seen at the holiday capo meetings recently, correct?
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

AlexfromSouth wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:13 am In 1940 Joe, Jerry and their mother and father were living at 42-44 Mulberry street.
cool thanks. good confirmation they were from the city. not out of the realm that they would have 'upgraded' from the mulberry tenanments and moved to KV. i remember a poster saying on another board you "couldnt get an apartment in KV back in the day without going through the Chillis" dunno how true that is
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:54 am Chilli 3rd just got out after 26 years.

What was he convicted of?
https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/di ... 3/1362284/