Tony roach rampino

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Hailbritain
Full Patched

Tony roach rampino

Post by Hailbritain »

Just wondering if anyone could ID the guys on this photo , obviously rampino is far right . Cheers guys
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bruno187
Straightened out

Re: Tony roach rampino

Post by Bruno187 »

From the looks of this pic it's probably early 60's. Roach didn't get in with anybody until he did time and was a pretty bad junky until then, and even into the mid 80's when he got clean.
He actually grew up on Belmont Avenue in the Bronx.
Too bad my old man isn't around....he'd probably be able to pick them out even if they were civilians.
AG777
Full Patched

Post by AG777 »

Bruno187 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:03 am From the looks of this pic it's probably early 60's. Roach didn't get in with anybody until he did time and was a pretty bad junky until then, and even into the mid 80's when he got clean.
He actually grew up on Belmont Avenue in the Bronx.
Too bad my old man isn't around....he'd probably be able to pick them out even if they were civilians.
I always thought he was a Queens guy. Had no idea he was from the Bronx. Interesting. Thanks for sharing, Bruno. Hope you are doing well. :)

RIP to your old man.
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

Thanks AG....hope all is well with you.