Preet FIRED and I've never been happiest

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Garbageman
Straightened out

Preet FIRED and I've never been happiest

Post by Garbageman »

Right now, up in Otisville FCI, there are tons of "054's" dancing in their cubes and cells.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/11/u ... orney.html

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Preet FIRED and I've never been happiest

Post by joeycigars »

Garbageman wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:49 am Right now, up in Otisville FCI, there are tons of "054's" dancing in their cubes and cells.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/11/u ... orney.html

Mayor de Blasio and Gov. Cuomo are also dancing, Preet had them under investigation , Wonder if it will continue under the new Republican appointed Fed-DA,Both theses guys hated Trump , See if Trump sets it off
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

That sucks I was really hoping that DeBlasio would get indicted as well as Cuomo. Both are corrupt. Cuomo is making a killing off of bills he supported for financial reform by having ownership in companies that profit from the bills he pushed. DeBlasio is the worst mayor in the history of NYC. He is a fucking jackass. He brings Al Sharpton into city hall and sits him next to the Head of the NYPD as a PR stunt. Nothing can be more disrespective to the head of the NYPD then making him sit next to AL Sharpton. Preet was an assume prosecutor it sucks
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

C'mon Rocco, how can you not like this guy?

Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
AG777
Full Patched

Post by AG777 »

:lol: Great photo, Chucky. So funny.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

That's great Chucky. That guy is the worst. Total jerk off. Feds were hot on his heels too.
Garbageman
Straightened out

Post by Garbageman »

Let's just hope that the next guy rips deBlasio's ass right out of that mayor's throne he loves so much

Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Garbageman wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:19 pm Let's just hope that the next guy rips deBlasio's ass right out of that mayor's throne he loves so much

I think if they get a GOP backed guy in there to pick up where Preet left off DeBlasio could be toast. Trump doesn't like him. And he certainly doesn't like Trump . Taking down Cuomo would fuckin stellar as well.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Michael B. Mukasey is the leading candidate for the spot ,Rudy Giuliani's partner in his firm ,Trump had to get rid of Preet , Trump was on Preets hit list, The Trump Towers is inSouthern District Jurisdiction Preets fiefdom ......I would go as far as saying the wiretaps where to Preets knowledge just a hunch
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

joeycigars wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:36 am Michael B. Mukasey is the leading candidate for the spot ,Rudy Giuliani's partner in his firm ,Trump had to get rid of Preet , Trump was on Preets hit list, The Trump Towers is inSouthern District Jurisdiction Preets fiefdom ......I would go as far as saying the wiretaps where to Preets knowledge just a hunch
So far there is no evidence of wiretaps. Obviously Trump got it from somewhere ...but where? He must have read it somewhere I would imagine? Why not put the document forward? Someone has got to take away Trumps twitter account. lol