Claw vs D'Onfrio

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Claw vs D'Onfrio

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Reported, thanks savior, that Benjamin Castellazzo, official UB has been released.

I thought it interesting a discussion on protocol.

There is no sitting boss, so how does this resolve itself assuming the claw is still active (and ambitious).

Does a sitting UB hold position over an acting boss considering he's effectively next in line and there is no sitting?

Can an acting, possibly panel/deceased boss put in place(? Do we know if it was Russo/teddy or a panel who put in place D'onfrio?) Overule an official UB ie do we have a precedent where an UB or Consig has 'fought' a panel?

If Teddy isn't officially in place and the Colombos are ruled by an acting without an official and without a panel, can Benji 'overthrow' D'Onfrio?

It is a hypothetical but I'm curious as to the standing and protocol in this situation.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Re: Claw vs D'Onfrio

Post by johnny_scootch »

It’s not always black and white, a persons position doesn’t always represent how much power they have. The Acting Boss outranks the underboss official or not. In this case Little Robert has the top tier position but if you believe everything that’s been said Teddy holds the most power as a mere captain and will be the official Boss at some point if things go his way. If all that is true Teddy 100% gave D’Onofrio his blessing to run the family until he can assume the mantle and that’s not something Benji can overcome.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

nop. gerry catena was on a wire telling tommy ryan he was the official underboss. that out ranks the acting boss. he then kind of read him the riot act . basically told him I made you the acting boss but your not my boss Vito is and he's in jail. your kinda the man on the street for what it's worth. it was in some old merry feral files. it was a good read
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

It seems as if Teddy is the official boss. A meeting that was held in 2020,during November, if I remember correctly, led to the Colombo Admin deciding that Teddy will be the official boss once he’s of parole but then that huge Colombo bust occurred in 2021. The plan has not changed it seems. We haven’t heard anything about a change taking place in regards to this

D’Onofrio is the Acting Boss until Teddy comes home