Chin's sons

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Chin's sons

Post by Browniety86 »

I apologize in advance if this has been covered before, but is Andrew Gigante made? I know Vincent Esposito is but I've never read or heard anything to clarify if Andrew is...
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Re: Chin's sons

Post by JohnnyS »

John Pennisi said that they made Andrew.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

JohnnyS wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:51 am John Pennisi said that they made Andrew.
I thought so...But that family was famous for having powerful non-made people too. Like Papa Smurf, Angelo Ponte, etc...
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Probably both got made
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I wonder who was the oldest to get made. I think the gambinos made a guy freddy hot rite around 70ty. He was around forever. Think a guy gets made in his n80tys lol
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

Pmac2 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:00 am I wonder who was the oldest to get made. I think the gambinos made a guy freddy hot rite around 70ty. He was around forever. Think a guy gets made in his n80tys lol
Matthew Madonna was made in 1998 at 63 y.
Joseph ‘Joe Lane’ Gentile was made in the Colombos at 69 y old in 1983.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

who has more power and more money?

how you think they get along?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Andrew is likely a millionaire many times over

Has major trucking and container Companies around port newark plus real estate

Serious money and a real player at the port - legit

The old port extortion/benefit theft ways are done and they pivoted to legit trucking/ container contracts plus any other service they are juiced into - building cleaning, benefits services etc. Still control the gambling / loansharkig and the quasi legit money laundering / check cashing which is a major $ maker. The port crew has major water front construction development rackets, paying off town officials etc

Next to 116 crew, the port crew is probably most wealthy crew in Westside and possibly the mob. It’s been smooth sailing there for 10+ years so they have had a great run

With Tona passing away and DeVito old , Andrew might be in line for a promotion down the road
sharpieone
Straightened out

Post by sharpieone »

TommyNoto wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:05 pm Andrew is likely a millionaire many times over

Has major trucking and container Companies around port newark plus real estate

Serious money and a real player at the port - legit

The old port extortion/benefit theft ways are done and they pivoted to legit trucking/ container contracts plus any other service they are juiced into - building cleaning, benefits services etc. Still control the gambling / loansharkig and the quasi legit money laundering / check cashing which is a major $ maker. The port crew has major water front construction development rackets, paying off town officials etc

Next to 116 crew, the port crew is probably most wealthy crew in Westside and possibly the mob. It’s been smooth sailing there for 10+ years so they have had a great run

With Tona passing away and DeVito old , Andrew might be in line for a promotion down the road
Interesting. Good stuff, thanks for posting.