Luigi Ronsisvalle

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

DonPeppino386
Straightened out

Luigi Ronsisvalle

Post by DonPeppino386 »

So I am reading Homicide is my business (Luigi Ronsisvalle's book) and he keeps making mention of a boss or important men of honor in Catania named Signor Rapisardi or Rapasardi. Do we have any information or pictures on this person?
A fish with its mouth closed never gets caught.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Luigi Ronsisvalle

Post by B. »

There have been quite a few Rapisardas involved with the mafia in Catania province, specifically Paterno. Not sure which one he'd be referring to but Salvatore Rapisarda and Giovanni Rapisarda have both been important figures though they are younger than Ronsisvalle so this should have been an older one based on the timeline.
DonPeppino386
Straightened out

Re: Luigi Ronsisvalle

Post by DonPeppino386 »

B. wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:30 am There have been quite a few Rapisardas involved with the mafia in Catania province, specifically Paterno. Not sure which one he'd be referring to but Salvatore Rapisarda and Giovanni Rapisarda have both been important figures though they are younger than Ronsisvalle so this should have been an older one based on the timeline.
Thanks Eric. I was doing some preliminary research and saw those names as well. I agree with you that they are indeed too young. I love and hate mysteries like this haha. We may never know which drives me nuts.
A fish with its mouth closed never gets caught.