Who killed tommy desimone?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Makelaiusiwk
Straightened out

Who killed tommy desimone?

Post by Makelaiusiwk »

Joseph Spione was Thomas desimones brother in law , he married tommys sister Phyllis desimone. Joseph went missing in jul 1978 months before tommy was missing. So I’m just curious on how Joseph died and who killed him, and the same for tommy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PaddyWhack
Straightened out

Re: Who killed tommy desimone?

Post by PaddyWhack »

I think it was Bruno Facciolo and Tuddy Vario
The Greek
Straightened out

Post by The Greek »

In D'Arco's book he said he saw Tommy was with was Bruno
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

There's an interesting theory that the actually killing of the Lufthansa people who full-on disappeared (Tommy DeSimone, Louis and Joanna Cafora) was farmed out to the DeMeo Crew.

Though I personally believe the Lucchese internal house-cleaning done by Facciola theory.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

D’Arco’s book reveals who actually killed Tommy.
Surprised that whenever people discuss Tommy’s death, D’Arco’s view is not discussed
Makelaiusiwk
Straightened out

Post by Makelaiusiwk »

That probably the best theory
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Bruno and others imo
Makelaiusiwk
Straightened out

Post by Makelaiusiwk »

Probaly
Makelaiusiwk
Straightened out

Post by Makelaiusiwk »

Ivan wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:49 am There's an interesting theory that the actually killing of the Lufthansa people who full-on disappeared (Tommy DeSimone, Louis and Joanna Cafora) was farmed out to the DeMeo Crew.

Though I personally believe the Lucchese internal house-cleaning done by Facciola theory.
I highly doubt that it was Roy demeo for a few reasons , on what I have read is that the lucchese family themselves killed Thomas desimone because he was a loose cannon and another reason is that he removed his mask during the Lufthansa heist which could be a theory on why he was killed. And someone here said that bruno f and Peter Vario was seen last with Thomas desimone which Just adds to the theory that the luccheses killed desimone.
rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

I read somewhere that when it was decided on Tommy D going that the Gotti's wanted to do it for various reasons but Vario said we take care of our own or something to that effect

Vario was a heavy weight

Another guy Vario protected from the Gambino's was Angelo Sepe
Makelaiusiwk
Straightened out

Post by Makelaiusiwk »

rayray wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:01 am I read somewhere that when it was decided on Tommy D going that the Gotti's wanted to do it for various reasons but Vario said we take care of our own or something to that effect

Vario was a heavy weight

Another guy Vario protected from the Gambino's was Angelo Sepe
Yea that’s what I have heard too, makes complete sense .
Docloads
Prospect

Post by Docloads »

In Joe Dogs book, he stated that Tommy AND his brother Bobby were both killed by Tommy Agro. I tend to favor the D'Arco theory because it makes more sense.
Docloads
Prospect

Post by Docloads »

Docloads wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:21 pm In Joe Dogs book, he stated that Tommy AND his brother Bobby were both killed by Tommy Agro. I tend to favor the D'Arco theory because it makes more sense.
I should note, Tommy's brother's name was Anthony. Joseph Spione was suspected to be murdered because he was supposed to help lure Tommy DeSimone to his death but backed out at the last minute. Spione was found in the same mafia graveyard as Sonny Red, Big Trin and Phil Lucky (the 3 capos.)
Makelaiusiwk
Straightened out

Post by Makelaiusiwk »

Docloads wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:21 pm In Joe Dogs book, he stated that Tommy AND his brother Bobby were both killed by Tommy Agro. I tend to favor the D'Arco theory because it makes more sense.
The other Desimone brother that died was called anthony who was killed by agro during the mid 70s. Bobby desimone died in a prison but out lived All his brothers. I also read in joe dogs book that agro said about tommy d that he killed some members of the gambinos one of them was Called billy batts.
peteyboxcars
Honorary Member

Post by peteyboxcars »

Docloads wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:54 pm
I should note, Tommy's brother's name was Anthony. Joseph Spione was suspected to be murdered because he was supposed to help lure Tommy DeSimone to his death but backed out at the last minute. Spione was found in the same mafia graveyard as Sonny Red, Big Trin and Phil Lucky (the 3 capos.)
believe that burial spot was used by both Gotti's Queens crew and the Bonannos. So its possible the Gambino's killed Spione. I tend to believe that Paul Vario had his crew murder Tommy since he was on record with the Luccheses