Anthony Federici

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ovation32
Associate

Anthony Federici

Post by Ovation32 »

Does anyone know how exactly it was established that he had been serving as Consigliere for 4-ish years upon his death? If this is true - which I have no reason to believe is not the case - it would be quite a feat. The man avoided any real trouble his whole life and clearly was immensely influential.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Re: Anthony Federici

Post by OcSleeper »

Ed Scarpo at Cosa Nostra News broke the story of his death and that he was serving as consigliere. I haven't seen it reported anywhere else but to his credit, Scarpo was also the one who broke the news about Michael Ragusa serving as the street/acting boss in 2019.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

OcSleeper wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:42 am Scarpo was also the one who broke the news about Michael Ragusa serving as the street/acting boss in 2019.
Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.

But seriously, credit where credits due.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Pennisi had a couple stories about meeting Federici to discuss minor LCN related stuff...money, petty drama, etc. - my thought is that if Federici was not involved (who knows what position he actually held) he wouldn't entertain anything like that or meet with people, especially people outside of his own family. It was always said and rumored he didn't like wiseguys coming into his restaurant but apparently that continued to happen up until his death
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Not a small thing. Consensus was TT was retired.
It appears not.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.