Anguilos in prison

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Anguilos in prison

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

I've never really heard about the Anguilos time locked up. I know Gerry was in Leavenworth in the 80s and 90s, and was there during the riot, wonder how he got along with other LCN figures. Where did Danny or Frankie do their time? Even Larry Baione, you don't hear about his time in prison either. Any insight?
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Anguilos in prison

Post by Pmac2 »

Mingled with members from all families. Continued to loanshark from prison probably his whole 25 years guy was super loaded.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

What about Danny or Frankie? IDK where they did their bids. Frankie lived the longest I believe, wonder if he had money on the street up until his death. Frankie was not a captain correct? The Anguilos are an underrated topic in my opinion. Was there any other family with what like 6 or 7 brothers affiliated with LCN? I know we have the Linos, Riccobenes, the Corozzos, DiPalermos, etc. but not as many brothers as the Anguilos. Would love to hear the doghouse tapes or the entire transcripts, not just the ones in Underboss. Thanks for the response Pmac!
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:27 am What about Danny or Frankie? IDK where they did their bids. Frankie lived the longest I believe, wonder if he had money on the street up until his death. Frankie was not a captain correct? The Anguilos are an underrated topic in my opinion. Was there any other family with what like 6 or 7 brothers affiliated with LCN? I know we have the Linos, Riccobenes, the Corozzos, DiPalermos, etc. but not as many brothers as the Anguilos. Would love to hear the doghouse tapes or the entire transcripts, not just the ones in Underboss. Thanks for the response Pmac!
I’m almost done reading Hitman the Johnny mortarano book and I’m very interested in the Anguilo brothers now. Would def love to hear those dog house tapes. Any good books you could recommend on the Anguilos?
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Underboss by Gerard Oneil and Dick Lehr (same people who wrote black mass) It's the best and really only book I know on them. Lots of transcripts from the tapes.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:41 am Underboss by Gerard Oneil and Dick Lehr (same people who wrote black mass) It's the best and really only book I know on them. Lots of transcripts from the tapes.
If you ever heard of the double deal podcast it actually describes them as constant complainers, gossipers and not as savvy as we might think. Not my words.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:41 am Underboss by Gerard Oneil and Dick Lehr (same people who wrote black mass) It's the best and really only book I know on them. Lots of transcripts from the tapes.
Thanks I’ll read that next
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:27 am What about Danny or Frankie? IDK where they did their bids. Frankie lived the longest I believe, wonder if he had money on the street up until his death. Frankie was not a captain correct? The Anguilos are an underrated topic in my opinion. Was there any other family with what like 6 or 7 brothers affiliated with LCN? I know we have the Linos, Riccobenes, the Corozzos, DiPalermos, etc. but not as many brothers as the Anguilos. Would love to hear the doghouse tapes or the entire transcripts, not just the ones in Underboss. Thanks for the response Pmac!
Gottis
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:33 am
If you ever heard of the double deal podcast it actually describes them as constant complainers, gossipers and not as savvy as we might think. Not my words.
I listen to that show religiously. They say that about a lot of the guys they talk about. They also say the majority of the boston OC guys were informants, but not the Anguilos. Waiting for them to get the Howie Winter fbi docs, they say he was an informant at one time, never heard that before. Love that show.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Philly d wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:16 pm
Gottis
good call
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:54 am
I listen to that show religiously. They say that about a lot of the guys they talk about. They also say the majority of the boston OC guys were informants, but not the Anguilos. Waiting for them to get the Howie Winter fbi docs, they say he was an informant at one time, never heard that before. Love that show.
Tell me if you, they make the Anguilos out to be not as savvy street guys as "we all" perceive them to be. And I wouldn't believe it but the wealth of information they have to back up what they are saying is overwhelming. Even if I do disagree with them on that, I don't have any of the sorts of information they do to back it up
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:57 am
JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:54 am
Tell me if you, they make the Anguilos out to be not as savvy street guys as "we all" perceive them to be. And I wouldn't believe it but the wealth of information they have to back up what they are saying is overwhelming. Even if I do disagree with them on that, I don't have any of the sorts of information they do to back it up
Yea they have a lot of documents. The show the is fact based, no egos, my only issue is there were no new episodes for a few weeks, then they dropped one in early march, and nothing since.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Guy owned aton of real estate. Had a personal bank washing all his gambling money. Think I read he would have a family member deposit just under 10000 every weekday at the bank. Making small bill wash. Had a huge real estate book and lent out 100k loans like he was a mortgage broker
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

I mean the Nahant house is still lived in by his wife and family right? Gerry had millions on the street for decades, I wonder if Jason was using shylock money to pay his tow drivers?
SonnyC
Straightened out

Post by SonnyC »

At least one did time in Sandstone, MN. A guy I knew, recently passed, did time with them in the '90s. Said they were good guys.