Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:17 pm Dom has ZERO previous Federal Convictions, only a NJ State gambling charge is on his record from The Borgata gambling ring.

I think he served a few months in County Jail for it. His lawyer should be in a position to be able to work out a favorable plea deal under 10 years. I still say he works something out for 3-5 years.

However, theres most likely going to be a superseding indictment soon anyways, that I have a hunch will hit Dom with additional charges due to the Feds raid on Nicodemo’s Fathers home.

Think about who’s interests Dom would be looking out for in the streets……then they raid Nicodemo’s Dads house.

-Dante
For all the new kids on the board, pay attention and listen to what this guy says.

Dante,
Agree, think 5/6 plea. The raid is Feds trying to flip Nic, still flogging that horse, has the most to pay off. Doubt Dom see's more time from any 'superseding', 5/6 should clear him from everything on the table, Feds wouldve charged with more if they had more.
Anything else is spec.

Hope youre well.
Sonny.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

https://mobtalksitdown.com/the-forgotte ... who-is-he/

New article on one of the Defendants.
desertdog
Straightened out

Post by desertdog »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:18 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:17 pm Dom has ZERO previous Federal Convictions, only a NJ State gambling charge is on his record from The Borgata gambling ring.

I think he served a few months in County Jail for it. His lawyer should be in a position to be able to work out a favorable plea deal under 10 years. I still say he works something out for 3-5 years.

However, theres most likely going to be a superseding indictment soon anyways, that I have a hunch will hit Dom with additional charges due to the Feds raid on Nicodemo’s Fathers home.

Think about who’s interests Dom would be looking out for in the streets……then they raid Nicodemo’s Dads house.

-Dante
For all the new kids on the board, pay attention and listen to what this guy says.

Dante,
Agree, think 5/6 plea. The raid is Feds trying to flip Nic, still flogging that horse, has the most to pay off. Doubt Dom see's more time from any 'superseding', 5/6 should clear him from everything on the table, Feds wouldve charged with more if they had more.
Anything else is spec.

Hope youre well.
Sonny.
What are you Sonny, the new Capo?
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

how much is a key of rock salt dead nuts winter in Philly , asking for a friend
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

28 30 now the rite domincan or mexican. Boarders open
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Schratweiser says Carl Chianese, Vic DeLuca, and Daniel Castelli are all pleading guilty.
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

Looks like there are going to be 2 separate trials.
https://mobtalksitdown.com/sources-to-m ... ng-trials/
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Teddy Persico wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:41 pm Looks like there are going to be 2 separate trials.
Prosecutors won't like that
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:10 am
Teddy Persico wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:41 pm Looks like there are going to be 2 separate trials.
I thought this was the prosecutors idea , ???

"federal prosecutors just proposed a plan to try high ranking Philly Mobsters Steve Mazzone and Domenic Grande separately"
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

joeycigars wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:36 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:10 am
I thought this was the prosecutors idea , ???

"federal prosecutors just proposed a plan to try high ranking Philly Mobsters Steve Mazzone and Domenic Grande separately"
"Judge Barclay Surrick told prosecutors and defense attorneys in September that he wanted the case broken up into at least two to three trials"
I thought it was the judges idea
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

It was the judges idea. The Fed court system is doing cartwheels over COVID protocols. The Feds want Dom and Stevie sitting side by side but it makes the most sense to try them separately given the nature of the charges. This is hard because no discovery has leaked so we don't know how strong the evidence is besides what's in the indictment. Assuming it's as strong as the snippets, Dom could be looking at double digits even on a plea. Now, we get closer to trial everything changes but the feds haven't been bending over backwards yet to plead out the case. That tells me that they have a good case and they have a big hard on for Dom Grande.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

dack2001 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:34 am It was the judges idea.
Looks like Meringolo got it down from 3 separate trials to 2 , Doms trial goes 1st then Mazzones , a little chess move to see what they got maybe

"The new trial pairings must first be approved by Judge Barclay Surrick, who will preside over the two yet to be scheduled trials"

U.S. District Court Judge Barclay Surrick is seeking to divide up last November’s racketeering bust of high-ranking Philadelphia mobsters Steven (Handsome Stevie) Mazzone and Domenic (Baby Dom) Grande and 12 others into three separate jury trials.

Surrick made his intentions clear at a status hearing on the case this week. oneJoe Meringolo, Mazzone’s attorney, countered Surrick’s proclamation with an offer of two different trials, for those charged with participating in a racketeering conspiracy and the other for those not named in the conspiracy counts
https://gangsterreport.com/philly-wiseg ... me-family/
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

I think Stevie will get offered 5-6 years. Dom's trial will be a nice preview for him. I could also see Dom working hard on a plea late in the process. He's still a young man. No one wants to get smacked with 20 years, he'll being getting out to attend his kid's high school graduation.
Southphilly81
Prospect

Post by Southphilly81 »

This case is really one of the weakest Rico cases ever. I mean you want to bury guys for no violence? They will.beat most of the charges.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few