John DiFronzo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pete
Full Patched

Re: John DiFronzo

Post by Pete »

Confederate wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:20 pm
Pete wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:08 pm
Confederate wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 1:06 pm DiFronzo at that time was under both Carlisi and Accardo. Remember, Carlisi represented Auippa in prison and DiFronzo represented Cerone also in prison.
By 91 accardo was 85 and living in Palm Springs most of the year. He had little if anything to do with the outfit at that point. Carlisi and difronzo were 1 and 2 since 86. When carlisi went into semi retirement difronzo and marcello were 1 and 2 on the streets
Okay. Nobody said Accardo had anything to do with the Outfit on a day to day basis in 1991. Doesn't mean DiFronzo still didn't defer to his opinion sometimes. Carlisi represented Auippa and DiFronzo represented Cerone. Everything I said is correct.
Ok don’t jump on the defensive. Just pointing out it’s a stretch to say difronzo was under and 85 year old, sick man who actually at that point was living with his daughter, who had to take care of him because he was in such bad shape and no longer able to take care of himself. I guess you mean he was under accardo just like delaurentis was under difronzo up until a few days ago
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Pete wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:30 pm
Confederate wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:20 pm
Pete wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:08 pm
Confederate wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 1:06 pm DiFronzo at that time was under both Carlisi and Accardo. Remember, Carlisi represented Auippa in prison and DiFronzo represented Cerone also in prison.
By 91 accardo was 85 and living in Palm Springs most of the year. He had little if anything to do with the outfit at that point. Carlisi and difronzo were 1 and 2 since 86. When carlisi went into semi retirement difronzo and marcello were 1 and 2 on the streets
Okay. Nobody said Accardo had anything to do with the Outfit on a day to day basis in 1991. Doesn't mean DiFronzo still didn't defer to his opinion sometimes. Carlisi represented Auippa and DiFronzo represented Cerone. Everything I said is correct.
Ok don’t jump on the defensive. Just pointing out it’s a stretch to say difronzo was under and 85 year old, sick man who actually at that point was living with his daughter, who had to take care of him because he was in such bad shape and no longer able to take care of himself. I guess you mean he was under accardo just like delaurentis was under difronzo up until a few days ago
Correct. That is exactly what I meant.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Hey Pete, Later in that interview Goudie said that Calabrese stated that DiFronzo was also beating on the Spilotro Brothers. That is where I got that info earlier. Do you disagree with that statement?
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Confederate wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:37 pm Hey Pete, Later in that interview Goudie said that Calabrese stated that DiFronzo was also beating on the Spilotro Brothers. That is where I got that info earlier. Do you disagree with that statement?
Yes I think that interview was where that misinformation came from. Just going by nicks testimony which I have and have read numerous times difronzo was there but upstairs when it happened in the basement. He describes the event in great detail like I said before which guys killed each brother
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagot ... y,amp.html

Most detailed article on his passing so far
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Pete wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 3:30 pm https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagot ... y,amp.html

Most detailed article on his passing so far
The Article mentions Joe Ferriola ONCE AGAIN as the Mob Boss who died in 1989. LOL
They just keep repeating the same thing they heard someone else repeat because these guys are NOT going to take the time to research anything.
However, overall, the article is very good.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Confederate wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:37 pm Hey Pete, Later in that interview Goudie said that Calabrese stated that DiFronzo was also beating on the Spilotro Brothers. That is where I got that info earlier. Do you disagree with that statement?
Just rewatched that video I noticed also they said the only person alive who wasn’t charged with murder that was identified by calabrese was difronzo which was also wrong. Louis Marino was identified by calabrese as holding down Michael spilotro while Louie eboli strangled him and he was never charged
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Pete wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:22 pm https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_uFo6Yq-8dA
Go to minute 4:05 to see the difronzo interview when reporter chuck goudie questioned him after having lunch
Thanks Pete I never seen that before. Heard about it. The response to the Marco DAmico questions is right up there with Accardo saying to Congress that he never knew what Joey Aiuppa did for a living but knew him for years.
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

Why couldn't they just shoot the Spilotro's?

Why did they have to "beat on them." ?

Seems pointless. I think killing them is enough of a message to the crews not to get out of line. I guess not.
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Ozgoz wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:37 am Why couldn't they just shoot the Spilotro's?

Why did they have to "beat on them." ?

Seems pointless. I think killing them is enough of a message to the crews not to get out of line. I guess not.
I agree. Killing basically by torture beatings instead of
a quick shot in the head shows a level of unnecessary evil.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

I think that in their psychotic minds, someone who suffered while being alive was in fact their fetish...at least thats what most of reports say regarding the tortures and beating which occurred during the 50s and 60s or the horrible types of executions during the 70s...meaning all of the guys who were involved in the Spilotro hit were already trained for what they've done
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

Well I'm sure the Spilotro's, Tony especially, had dealt many a torture killings.

Angelo La Pietra seemed like a sadistic c*** too.

In fact the Outfit's lust for torture killings and evil seems inordinately high vs other families.
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Ozgoz wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 12:33 pm Well I'm sure the Spilotro's, Tony especially, had dealt many a torture killings.

In fact the Outfit's lust for torture killings and evil seems inordinately high vs other families.
Nicely said
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

I think it's ridiculous for the Spilotro family, mainly his boother to act like his two brothers were some sort of Saints or something. What about Justice for all the victims families that Tony Spilotro killed. They lived by the sword and died by the sword.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Ozgoz wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 12:33 pm Well I'm sure the Spilotro's, Tony especially, had dealt many a torture killings.

In addition, seems crazy that they would have SO MANY guys involved in the killing which would include the guys in Chicago Heights who were in Charge of the Burial. Like I said on another thread, it almost seemed like every fucking guy in the Outfit was involved one way or another in the murders. Not smart.