John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Shellackhead
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Shellackhead »

Hahaha she’s cute & if she’s 25 & he’s in his 40s then she’s definitely in it for the money & fucking a broke younger guy on the side
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:29 pm She was on there because LaVecchia wanted to show her off before she leaves him in 2 years after she gets her American citizenship and then takes half his assets. I’ve seen it a million times , especially with the hot Brazilian women here in Jersey in droves and the suckers who fall for their shit.

I had a smokeshow Brazilian I was banging try to get citizenship from me a few years ago, I can see how guys fall for their shit though . They’re so hot, so good in bed, and just ooze sexiness with their dress. Thank God I got outta that one without half my assets being stolen and no pregnancy. Dodged a bullet there, she was hot too!

God I love the Ironbound, gotta get back there once summer is over here at the Jersey Shore….

-Dante
LaVecchia is a weird guy. He is exposing his hot fiancee to the comments and using her looks to try to get views.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Hired_Goonz wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:57 pm I'd honestly be shocked if LaCuckia's wife isn't already getting plowed on the regular by Pennisi, as the Hat watches on Scarpa-style from the bedroom closet.
:lol:
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

She got Instagram ?
RamshackleMan
Straightened out

Post by RamshackleMan »

I groaned when I saw the wife making an appearance. Totally unnecessary.

The Hat sure drinks a lot though. And luggage under his eyes, not bags.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

bluehouse wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:34 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:29 pm She was on there because LaVecchia wanted to show her off before she leaves him in 2 years after she gets her American citizenship and then takes half his assets. I’ve seen it a million times , especially with the hot Brazilian women here in Jersey in droves and the suckers who fall for their shit.

-Dante
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I dont understand how old rich guys fall for this shit.Do they actually believe a 25 year old is in love with a fat old 50 year old and not using them for the money.Its not a status thing anymore because everyone sees right through this.People are actually smarter today than they were 30 years ago.It happend to my cousin he married a girl 25 years younger than him he was obsessed with her and kept calling her his soulmate would put pictures up of her on his social media but she had no photos of him on her social media (which is a HUGE red flag).7 years later she was 27 he was in his 50s and she took everything he had to move back in moms basement.I actually didnt feel sorry for him because he was making a total fool of himself buying things to he couldnt afford to keep her.

So guys if your old and rich just know that young girlfriend of yours is fucking a guy her own age for free while you have to pay for it.
I don't think he is rich by any stretch of the imagination. I think he might be a brokester. also i think the two kids he talks about are HERS. lololol
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

It looks like Frank Pasqua has a YouTube channel now. He responded to my comment on the mba and button man calling him a liar

He has a 164 playlist of incoherent conspiracy videos and a 154 playlist of “body building” videos. And a bunch of weird ass shit about life and Random things
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

This is his explanation to his 10,000 kilos comment
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Hired_Goonz wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:57 pm I'd honestly be shocked if LaCuckia's wife isn't already getting plowed on the regular by Pennisi, as the Hat watches on Scarpa-style from the bedroom closet.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Even though Penessi is a bad boy which women love he is still old.I bet the guy who she is fucking is some guy about her own age who still lives with his mom
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

joeycigars wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:00 am
TommyNoto wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:47 am
Imo you can tell JP is smarter then your typical street guy.
IMO he is dumb as a rock, Just saying
For a guy w no education he seems pretty sharp-- i think what you're referring to is the facct that he is uncomfortable on camera.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Shellackhead wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:29 pm Hahaha she’s cute & if she’s 25 & he’s in his 40s then she’s definitely in it for the money & fucking a broke younger guy on the side
LINK please :D
Last edited by joeycigars on Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

CornerBoy wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:14 am
For a guy w no education he seems pretty sharp-- i think what you're referring to is the facct that he is uncomfortable on camera.
"For a guy w no education he seems pretty sharp"

please Give a few examples , Im underwhelmed with him , help me out here
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

joeycigars wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:00 am
Shellackhead wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:29 pm Hahaha she’s cute & if she’s 25 & he’s in his 40s then she’s definitely in it for the money & fucking a broke younger guy on the side
LINK please
https://youtu.be/OkQK5quszPA
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

joeycigars wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:03 am
CornerBoy wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:14 am
"For a guy w no education he seems pretty sharp"

Whats up Joe- he speaks in complete sentences and its clear he has done a lot to help himself and improve his lexicon. maybe im a sucker and feel bad for him but i just kinda like the guy. if this was 20 yrs ago id be calling him a rat and all the bullshit u grow up hearing. But for a group of human garbage, he is top of heap at least in intelligence.lol. im really busy Ill elucidate later

please Give a few examples , Im underwhelmed with him , help me out here
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Hootie pulled that video.