John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Nick Prango »

mr white wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:10 pm When she runs off with Pennisi...he's a real ladies man..
:lol:
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

mr white wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:10 pm When she runs off with Pennisi...he's a real ladies man..
All of Pennisi's biggest problems in life involved women. Maybe they're setting up a storyline to steal the thunder from all of the other mob podcast drama.

--

Glad to see the show going back into the politics and maneuvers inside the org.

- He said captains on the street often have an "official acting captain" to help run things on their behalf. We've seen this going back decades in other families, curious if the Lucchese family has a history of it. Pennisi said Castellucci was using Johnny Sideburns more or less in this capacity but Castellucci refused to officially promote him to acting captain. Pennisi said when he was made Castellucci approached him about wanting to stop using Sideburns and instead use Pennisi in this capacity because Pennisi was familiar with so many people.

- Pennisi also said he assisted with the admin power shift from Bronx to Brooklyn on behalf of DeSantis / Dellorusso and Castellucci was bothered that he was left out of the loop on Pennisi's involvement. When the new admin was taking members away from Castellucci, Castellucci fought to keep Pennisi in his crew and the new admin humored him. The admin told Pennisi that he just had to go through the motions and stay with Castellucci for a few months when the latter was set to go to prison, at which point they planned to move Pennisi to Dellorusso's crew and make him the acting captain.

- General observation after seeing many Pennisi interviews... the Lucchese family's crew assignments were highly political. Through most of the history the crews have been specific to certain neighborhoods/territory and that is how they are defined, but from Pennisi we can see there is more to the way some soldiers are assigned in this family.
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

Interesting, seems John got screwed right before his "mob career" was about to take off. That has to hurt/make you that much more bitter about the whole situation.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

jimmy_beans8 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:43 pm She pretty .....guess he was proving some kind of status.....
Do we have a pic of the girl ?

Imo you can tell JP is smarter then your typical street guy.

His whole ordeal is a terrible look for the Luchesse in competence and it’s funny how JP laughed how such a beef over a street girl never would of destroyed an entire West side crew and maybe the admin. So embarrassing

if Crea is the street boss, I don’t think this happens .The new admin might of been too insecure as leaders to handle a delicate decision on a member where as Crea seemed to run a pretty tight ship.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

TommyNoto wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:47 am
IMO he is dumb as a rock, Just saying
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

It's odd that she's there. I mean it's like her discussing make up and one of them is just in the video. Like she has no idea what's goin on. Isn't that what Tom wants?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

When he means LE is parked outside Tom's house. Does he mean the fbi calls a local to park outside the house for a bit or is it an unmarked car?
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

joeycigars wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:00 am
TommyNoto wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:47 am
IMO he is dumb as a rock, Just saying
Understood lol and I partially agree

He doesn’t seem Greedy , seems fair in his dealings and tries to follow the rules . Those 3 things are important for a captain that will be making rulings IMO .

If he was dumb I just don’t think lil Joe has him do the talking to the admin with the Westside beef . That was a serious event that could of resulted in bodies
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Nick Prango wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:49 am
CornerBoy wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:46 am she seemed like an brazilian immmigrant he found trolling the streets of newark
She is Ecuadorian
Yeah my first guess was going to be Colombian, Ecuador is right next to Colombia. I’ve noticed a lot of sexy Ecuadorian women here in Jersey lately in droves, never really came across them before and now I’m seeing a lot of them in droves recently. There’s a lot of Ecuadorians in Ironbound now too.

Anyone know where in Jersey LaVecchia is from and what his past is? What does he do for money?

I don’t watch the videos , so sorry if this has been said on the videos before. I only know LaVecchia is from Jersey because I’ve seen pictures posted with him in a Rutgers hat. I grew up with a lot of LaVecchia’s, wonder if he’s related to them.

-Dante
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

She was on there because LaVecchia wanted to show her off before she leaves him in 2 years after she gets her American citizenship and then takes half his assets. I’ve seen it a million times , especially with the hot Brazilian women here in Jersey in droves and the suckers who fall for their shit.

I had a smokeshow Brazilian I was banging try to get citizenship from me a few years ago, I can see how guys fall for their shit though . They’re so hot, so good in bed, and just ooze sexiness with their dress. Thank God I got outta that one without half my assets being stolen and no pregnancy. Dodged a bullet there, she was hot too!

God I love the Ironbound, gotta get back there once summer is over here at the Jersey Shore….

-Dante
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

LaVecchia has said he grew up around Elizabeth and mentioned some kind of peripheral connection to the DeCavalcantes he didn't elaborate on. He could be a relative of Frank LaVecchia, a longtime associate of the DeCavalcantes in NJ.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

B. wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:36 pm LaVecchia has said he grew up around Elizabeth and mentioned some kind of peripheral connection to the DeCavalcantes he didn't elaborate on. He could be a relative of Frank LaVecchia, a longtime associate of the DeCavalcantes in NJ.
Makes sense now Elizabeth has tons/very large concentration of Colombians probably Ecuadorians too , My god go to The Lobby in Elizabeth on a Fri or Sat and see these Smokeshow Colombian broads. I was walking around with a Baguette in my pants!

-Dante
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:29 pm She was on there because LaVecchia wanted to show her off before she leaves him in 2 years after she gets her American citizenship and then takes half his assets. I’ve seen it a million times , especially with the hot Brazilian women here in Jersey in droves and the suckers who fall for their shit.

I had a smokeshow Brazilian I was banging try to get citizenship from me a few years ago, I can see how guys fall for their shit though . They’re so hot, so good in bed, and just ooze sexiness with their dress. Thank God I got outta that one without half my assets being stolen and no pregnancy. Dodged a bullet there, she was hot too!

God I love the Ironbound, gotta get back there once summer is over here at the Jersey Shore….

-Dante
But they have a child.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:29 pm She was on there because LaVecchia wanted to show her off before she leaves him in 2 years after she gets her American citizenship and then takes half his assets. I’ve seen it a million times , especially with the hot Brazilian women here in Jersey in droves and the suckers who fall for their shit.

-Dante
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I dont understand how old rich guys fall for this shit.Do they actually believe a 25 year old is in love with a fat old 50 year old and not using them for the money.Its not a status thing anymore because everyone sees right through this.People are actually smarter today than they were 30 years ago.It happend to my cousin he married a girl 25 years younger than him he was obsessed with her and kept calling her his soulmate would put pictures up of her on his social media but she had no photos of him on her social media (which is a HUGE red flag).7 years later she was 27 he was in his 50s and she took everything he had to move back in moms basement.I actually didnt feel sorry for him because he was making a total fool of himself buying things to he couldnt afford to keep her.

So guys if your old and rich just know that young girlfriend of yours is fucking a guy her own age for free while you have to pay for it.
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

I'd honestly be shocked if LaCuckia's wife isn't already getting plowed on the regular by Pennisi, as the Hat watches on Scarpa-style from the bedroom closet.